• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE MANLY SNAKE THREAD (for men only). We main Snake. You probably don't.

I am manliest man of all time!

I dawn upon myself a peach avatar. I use pink colored text. I play gay by shield dropping nades and tilting all day long with Ftilt/Utilt. I pseudo-main peach. I play gay by camping my foes to death as falco as I phantasm away from them and laugh. I use only pink colored character skins like Pink Captain Falcon and Pink Meta Knight.

Bow before my manliness!

AfroQT

Smash Master
I am manliest man of all time!

I dawn upon myself a peach avatar. I use pink colored text. I play gay by shield dropping nades and tilting all day long with Ftilt/Utilt. I pseudo-main peach. I play gay by camping my foes to death as falco as I phantasm away from them and laugh. I use only pink colored character skins like Pink Captain Falcon and Pink Meta Knight.

Bow before my manliness!
Whoa the pink thing...no.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
If this is a Solid Snake thread, is this also a MGS thread too? Yeah, Snake is awesome, but somone needs to make a MGS thread for Snake. Anyways, I like his green texture too, but this is also cool..

Anyways, I found this weird glitch if anyone is interested: If you pick up an item, hold A, then do a forward smash with the C stick, Snake will instead POINT the RPG-7 at foes, sadly, this doesn't alter the Hitbox.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Cheetah Big Boss you mean? Lol I was NOT expecting that. I actually like using and making my own textures, I just hate Snake's default textures lol. His green was my favorate one back in the day.

I prefer MGS:TTS Snake as his main one, Brawl Snake was a fail. Big Boss' face+MGS2 Suit = Hobo.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yes Cheetah Big Boss to be exact lol

I started off as Red and then realize quickly that everyone and their brother would be using that color so I went to Cheetah. Then I went to Green. Then everyone started using Green. So I went to Blue and then White....then back to Cheetah because its still my favorite. I don't anyone who uses the original texture.. Its so bland lol

ZTD | TECHnology

I still use White Snake sometimes. I think Infern (namesearch) is the only other Snake that I've met that uses White Snake. I wanted to use it when I played him but I let him have it after our second match lol

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
If I can't use my texture hacks I'll use Green Big Boss. I actually think Solid Snake is more original than Big Boss, so I wish they used MGS:TTS Snake as his main texture. They call him "Solid Snake" in his trophy, but they give him Big Boss' face mixed with MGS2 Diver suit.

BTW, who would rather have THIS as his main texture:
http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/241053.jpg
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6818/al1009210131binoutt.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/505/al1009202325binout.jpg

Beastly, I have to say.
Since that is meh texture, I own it. If I could I would use this all the time over Wifi, but it disconects.

ZTD | TECHnology

White Snakes mean royalty baby XD

Next time I'm going to Money/Color Match you for the White Snake just for the hell of it lol

I still <3 Cheetah though.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I main moss snake, I also use kakashi and shirtless/suspenders big boss

I use blue > red > green for all of you heathens that don't have hax though

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's ok we were all like that once

actually I like going to tournies and using no hacks, good change of pace lol

but moss snake da bess

Top Bottom