• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordgard

Smash Hero
End of fifth match and I quote dark.pch

*I get hit with bair at 140*

"hahaha, KISS MY ***"

*I DI, and momentum cancel, living the blow, returning to the stage and killing with fair*

"silence"

Sounds like you were taking it as a set to me......No johns.
I cant believe i missed your visit to canada, you seem like a very fun guy XD

Niko_K

Smash Master
Double post

Ally just won the amateur bracket and Holy+Ally won doubles 6-0.

I'll be in Montreal on monday until 1:30 pm. We can still chill.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado

"hahaha, KISS MY ***"

*I DI, and momentum cancel, living the blow, returning to the stage and killing with fair*

"silence"

kr3wman

Smash Master

"hahaha, KISS MY ***"

"silence"

That sounds fake.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was counted the sets and matches since we played. It's 2 sets we played, you have one and I have one. Done.

And We both said (for I know I said) these matches matches are friendlies. I even made a rule set for it, and it was to be recorded and all. You even know that. so lets not go through this. thery were friendlie sets where I got the first and you got the second.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I was counted the sets and matches since we played. It's 2 sets we played, you have one and I have one. Done.

And We both said (for I know I said) these matches matches are friendlies. I even made a rule set for it, and it was to be recorded and all. You even know that. so lets not go through this. thery were friendlie sets where I got the first and you got the second.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
What Anth0ny said. :)

How many people from the Amateur bracket go onto the Pro bracket?

noodles

Smash Champion
either way you guys sound like your dead even so it doesnt matter too much. and lol at darcs gifs

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol @ Darc.

Your welcome Waltz's girl :D

Drk Peach and Niko are something else. I can gloat over friendly matches like Niko, or write paragraphs to fix results of friendly matches like Drk Peach.

How bout ya'll just mm cause friendlies are soooo bull$hit.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Ally only went to loser in teams btw. dmbrandon did not beat Ally in singles, that is a misunderstanding, I don't know who said that.

I also have a little treat for everyone following the thread. The first game of the amateur bracket grand finals. Diem vs Ally. This is honestly one of the best matches ever, and I uploaded it instantly much to Diem's dismay :). I recorded on one TV the entire day and will upload more vids later, I just wanted everyone to see this one now. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fv2IsRoZhs

Majini

Smash Apprentice
Ally only went to loser in teams btw. dmbrandon did not beat Ally in singles, that is a misunderstanding, I don't know who said that.

I also have a little treat for everyone following the thread. The first game of the amateur bracket grand finals. Diem vs Ally. This is honestly one of the best matches ever, and I uploaded it instantly much to Diem's dismay :). I recorded on one TV the entire day and will upload more vids later, I just wanted everyone to see this one now. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fv2IsRoZhs
I meant teams. DMBrandon teamed with Ether.

KingAce

Smash Ace
ally will **** everyone tmrw in the pro bracket, then all of canada will make it to CoT4 to **** usa =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom