• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jake - PM me results, I'm dying cuz I'm not there :( :(

Good luck to my mages and hopefully I'll see you when I'm outta rehab. I miss everyone, peace outs

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Dark.Pch talking.

Me and Niko played 2 sets of friendlies. I won the first one and he won the second, so he got confused. There for he does not have wins over me.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Jake - PM me results, I'm dying cuz I'm not there :( :(

Good luck to my mages and hopefully I'll see you when I'm outta rehab. I miss everyone, peace outs
we miss ya buddy, its really weird without ya here
hope you get better soon
if your out by mid feb, or end of feb, ill probably be making a trip to spencer with my gf, would be great to see you

Niko_K

Smash Master
lol at Dark.Pch saying we played 2 sets of friendlies. We played 5 matches, and I won 3-2. Everyone here knows it as well......

GG Dark.Pch

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol at Dark.Pch saying we played 2 sets of friendlies. We played 5 matches, and I won 3-2. Everyone here knows it as well......

GG Dark.Pch
Dude, no man. I remember it clearly. first set I won it, then I looked back to see if anyone had next, and you said " Nobody is watching us" And I said" No, I was looking to see who had next"

No one was around so I said screw it, lets keep playing. That set You beat me In Yoshi's, then I won on battlefield, and then you did on FD with me SD'ing last stock.

I'm not lieing and have no need to lie. we both won a set and I even told you this and you said that you don't wanna have to do another Peach ditto to settle the score.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Dude, no man. I remember it clearly. first set I won it, then I looked back to see if anyone had next, and you said " Nobody is watching us" And I said" No, I was looking to see who had next"

No one was around so I said screw it, lets keep playing. That set You beat me In Yoshi's, then I won on battlefield, and then you did on FD with me SD'ing last stock.

I'm not lieing and have no need to lie. we both won a set and I even told you this and you said that you don't wanna have to do another Peach ditto to settle the score.

Niko_K

Smash Master
End of fifth match and I quote dark.pch

*I get hit with bair at 140*

"hahaha, KISS MY ***"

*I DI, and momentum cancel, living the blow, returning to the stage and killing with fair*

"silence"

Sounds like you were taking it as a set to me......No johns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom