• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
God, can we keep the meatriding in Canada? I hate listening to that ****.
Canadians meatriding Canada! Who would have thunk it?

I also don't really see meatriding. Unless you consider "Good **** Ally/Holy" meatriding...

Anyways, they are trying to get a live stream going for the pro bracket tomorrow. Good stuff.

Majini

Smash Apprentice
Canadians meatriding Canada! Who would have thunk it?

I also don't really see meatriding. Unless you consider "Good **** Ally/Holy" meatriding...

Anyways, they are trying to get a live stream going for the pro bracket tomorrow. Good stuff.
It's not meatriding yet. But I've seen you **** Canadians when Ally wins a match. >_> It's obnoxious.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Nice nice, and cant i just cheer for good friends without being called meat rider, in here we have something called friend support <.<

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yea, that's true... it's great to root for your country/state/friends... but sometimes it's obnoxious lol.
(referring to "Anyways ally + holy for **** tier XD") no offense swordgard.
also i think that's what majini was referring to... and that is considered "meat riding" lol

Majini

Smash Apprentice
Yes. We all know Ally and his brother are good. No need to mention it every time one of them takes a stock off.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yes. We all know Ally and his brother are good. No need to mention it every time one of them takes a stock off.
Well im saying that, but i dont know how theyl fare in the pro bracket though. Im hoping they do good, but cant say theyl get in 1st for sure lol. Anyways, i want singles results!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
its gonna be so close, theres like 5-10 people that all can win 1st place who are at this imo, but i gotta root for my canadians ally and holy!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ally should win amateur singles.

Pro singles I don't know if he'll even get top 5. I hope so, because he's a cool guy, but it's not a definite lock for 1st like some people like to think.
Agreed there, there are plenty of good people(though he did beat anther), but i mean, i wont blame him if he doesnt get in 1st or something. That wont make him any less skilled. Still rooting for holy cause hes underrated!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Ally should win amateur singles.

Pro singles I don't know if he'll even get top 5. I hope so, because he's a cool guy, but it's not a definite lock for 1st like some people like to think.
This. I expect him to do good and show the Americans that he isn't garbage like some seem to think, but in no way to I expect him to omfg **** the pro bracket.

I do want to see him face M2K though :)

Also, is ammy singles starting soon?

Majini

Smash Apprentice
I couldn't care less about Ally VS M2K. Give me a real match between Ally and Azen or Ally VS NinjaLink.

Majini

Smash Apprentice
Singles just started.

Edit - Well, I do want to see Ally VS M2K. But not as bad as Ally VS Azen. Which both will happen, as M2K and Azen are obviously getting Top 3 along with someone else.

swordgard

Smash Hero
/cheers for canada some moar
Anyways, i want live stream for tommorow when il be back in canada myself !

Majini

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I lied about the talking. This is what the message said,

"What's Ally up to?"
"Wtf lol sitting I think"

Sorry to disappoint you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom