• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordgard

Smash Hero
ally will **** everyone tmrw in the pro bracket, then all of canada will make it to CoT4 to **** usa =)
Agreed, show em with ally and holy what were made off(wish i could go XD, many people are asking me to go to tourneys i cant D: )

CO18

Smash Hero
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Get Rappedd DMmmmmm

Co18:Mk has grab
Apprently not after watching this match.
lmao

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i love wen ppl face ally and get they rocked they all say " i wasnt playing my best, i was playing sloppy" thats wut happens to everyone wen they play him

swordgard

Smash Hero
i love wen ppl face ally and get they rocked they all say " i wasnt playing my best, i was playing sloppy" thats wut happens to everyone wen they play him
Meh, whats a shame is people are too general, if at least they tried to think of WHAT they did wrong to fix it, instead of just jhoning in general.

Majini

Smash Apprentice
honestly now just stfu, did you not see the video? anyone can meatride him after that stop hating
You guys meatride him after every **** match. I swear, there could be a YT video of Ally beating up a stuffed animal with a wet noodle and you'd meatride the living hell out of him.

swordgard

Smash Hero
You guys meatride him after every **** match. I swear, there could be a YT video of Ally beating up a stuffed animal with a wet noodle and you'd meatride the living hell out of him.
Dude were simply cheering for him and our other fellow mtl people ffs, is it not normal(and sincerely, you cant deny he has skills, look at what he did to dm and he ended OIN 4 with a KNEE). If you cant see the epicness going on with our canada people, then you dont need to flame us while your at it, just dont talk to us and wel leave you alone.

EDIT: im actually pissed off because if people cheer for anyone else its alright but we(as canadians even more) cant while its perfectly normal for us to do so

pastaboy

Smash Champion
wut do u expect man, canada is pretty much the underdog, we always have been, wuts wrong with the home team supporting their best players? Canada doesnt have that many players liek the US so we cheer for our best one, wut wrogn with that.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I placed 5th and yeah I made it to the pro brackets cyan and joe, actually they make take the top 13 now since some players might not make it tomorrow. Zaf and Fizzi are included in this top 13, so they might also make it to the pro brackets. Well we survived the first round but tomorrow its gonna be the real thing. Kthxbai everyone.

Majini

Smash Apprentice
Dude were simply cheering for him and our other fellow mtl people ffs, is it not normal(and sincerely, you cant deny he has skills, look at what he did to dm and he ended OIN 4 with a KNEE). If you cant see the epicness going on with our canada people, then you dont need to flame us while your at it, just dont talk to us and wel leave you alone
No, it's not. We don't hype our players for every **** match they win. I think Canada is just so deprived of good players, they finally have something to cling on to. (Ally)

swordgard

Smash Hero
I placed 5th and yeah I made it to the pro brackets cyan and joe, actually they make take the top 13 now since some players might not make it tomorrow. Zaf and Fizzi are included in this top 13, so they might also make it to the pro brackets. Well we survived the first round but tomorrow its gonna be the real thing. Kthxbai everyone.
Gj holy, i knew you could do it. DI your way up there ! XD

CO18

Smash Hero
Who did you lose to Holy? I was expecting you to get top 3.

swordgard

Smash Hero
No, it's not. We don't hype our players for every **** match they win. I think Canada is just so deprived of good players, they finally have something to cling on to. (Ally)
You know what, f this, your just as worst then than anyone meatriding as you say, cause your taking time to bash us every time. And fyi, we have tons of good players, kingace percon ambrose and others from toronto could not go to this event. So stop the hate, and spread the love/.

2 out of top 6 were canadians, which is impressive considering our much smaller scene <.<

Majini

Smash Apprentice
You know what, f this, your just as worst then than anyone meatriding as you say, cause your taking time to bash us every time. And fyi, we have tons of good players, kingace percon ambrose and others from toronto could not go to this event. So stop the hate, and spread the love/.
I was comparing you to us. I live in the US.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I was comparing you to us. I live in the US.
2 out of friccking top 6, thats not so bad imo. Stop bashing us down, we have full rights to cheer onto our people, and if it was m2k or someone else id still go O.o at the skills displayed in the videos shown. Im sorry if your blind/

Majini

Smash Apprentice
2 out of friccking top 6, thats not so bad imo. Stop bashing us down, we have full rights to cheer onto our people, and if it was m2k or someone else id still go O.o at the skills displayed in the videos shown. Im sorry if your blind/
So now you're accusing me of saying the video was bad...

swordgard

Smash Hero
Seriously lol, were only cheering because this is a chance for canada to prove our worth since msot of our good players dont go to USA tourneys everyday . Oh and, this is after all, the ECRC final tourney, making the hype even higher.

EDIT: holy, il be looking into the olimar vs rob matchup ;)

EatMan

Smash Rookie
*Is an American player*

*Wants Ally and Holy to do exceedingly well tomorrow because they seem like really nice people*

*Sue me*

J.L

Smash Ace
Dont worry swordgard, you dont need to explain yourself.

Go ally and Holy! and wtf zaf beat boss!!?! good ****!!!!

Canada represent!!!!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
good stuff holy, olimar vs rob wuld be tooo campy O_o
I lost 2-1 to him, he was really good. Even Ally had some trouble with him apparently when they played friendlies. Doubles were too funny, we got ***** so bad at the beginning cause I kept killing myself or making stupid mistakes but after we got back to them we 6-0ed them. Still Brandon and Ether are a great team, they play very well together.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Nah, I think he's just accusing you of being a complete douche.

EDIT: I heard Holy, although I heard it was his Luigi. Regardless, I'm **** surprised and proud, good **** zaf.

EDIT2: Let's play sometime :)
your avatar reminds of how many tries it took me to beat that boss LOL. the phrase "ZETTA SLOW" was said sooo many times that i eventually turned off the sound lmao. i still never beat that game =/

also, i'm not trying to john for diem, if that post was directed towards what i said, pasta boy... i was just saying that i really don't think he was at his best in that match... like holy just said about diem lol... everyone has off matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom