• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaf

Smash Lord
Lol wut, Both Ally and Seibrik said they were teaming with each other.

Not sure whats really happening then. You should talk to him lol
ally is at my house now and he repeatedly told me he was teaming with seibrik
holy is teaming with niko_k

Jtails

Smash Lord
anyone from NY driving that has extra space?
ill pay for gas monies =] up to $50
lol cause train ticks are about that much..

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
VERY IMPORTANT:

Does anyone that will be here know how to fix controllers? The R button on mine spontaneously stopped working 2 days ago. It doesn't click down anymore, it just presses in without making that sound. If anyone can fix this for me, I would be greatly appreciative. I will pay if necessary, but I'd really like it if it could be done for free.

OverLade

Smash Hero
you make me sad, i wish i could have played you in the singles bracket :/ weird feeling i mighta done better :D lol
are you going to show for this event?

(i wonder if this works)
i'll mm almost anyone and i'll use the wii-mote/nunchuk if they give me a stock :p

and i don't think it matters... but i'll be there day one and two
I can't since Im still a senior in highschool.

And M2K in theory Oli goes even with MK but nobody's ever achieved true eveness (Like consistently beating top MK players - same goes for Diddy, though he's a lot more consistent). I think the fact that one slipup can lose you a stock really negates the game oli has on MK.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
BlackWaltz has recently beaten Plank and teh_spamerer. His sets with me and teh_spamerer are usually really close.

He's definitely the best Olimar, especially at that match-up.

Jtails

Smash Lord
oh no, if people from the amateur bracket dont make it into the pro, can they still stay? cause train tickets, need a return date and time.. so id put it for sunday, but i would need to stay, since my ticket brings me home sunday. lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
I still need a solid teammate for this. Someone high ranked on this, because I can only attend day 2. Let me know as soon as possible

Niko_K

Smash Master
If HolyNightmare didn't ask me to team and we didn't **** at Smashfest today I definitely wouldve teamed with you.

Sucks I may have to work through amateur bracket for doubles though >.<. Maybe 10 points will do it xD.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Chill guys lose their minds on the internet sometimes. No need to bring it up. I might get banned yknow......

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Has the tie breaking method for the 1 and 2 point people been decided yet?

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
likely some kinda round robin format, we'll let you guys know when you get there, its only going to be drawn from a hat last resort because that would be lame we know.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
He'd also be bannable. <_<
yea in a community that actually had the COJONES to ban stuff. But sakurai threw at us tripping, and infinite grab to 999%, a grab release into ALMOST ANY SMASH MOVE ON A CHARACTER, and a character that has such insane priority and speed that he is given a class of his own AND YET we still have yet banned ANYTHING.

I HONESTLY BELIEVE, that if Olimar had sum crazy saiyan armor put on him and a come back better than MK's...NO HE STILL WOULDNT BE BANNED. ppl litterally want to see a character get health back every time they get hit, b4 they decide to ban something.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
likely some kinda round robin format, we'll let you guys know when you get there, its only going to be drawn from a hat last resort because that would be lame we know.
Well, will all 1 pointers be able to compete in these pools before ammy brackets? It is important that I know because that will give me 2 chances to get into the pros as opposed to one.. which makes a big difference in deciding on whether or not its worth the drive..

Niko_K

Smash Master
Snakeee, HolyNightmare can't come to Cat4 anymore :( Would you like to team? I have 10 points.

Add me on AIM at NikoSMSH

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
trawevling situation

CAN ANYONE let me and a few members from D.A hitch a ride to this event and sleep at thier house also for this event? We may not be able to get transportation to this event on our own. SO people let me know asap.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Least now people are catching on.
dude, bad news. since i had no school today, my basketball game got cancelled and got post poned till Saturday >____________>.

my parents are not going to let me skip my game for a brawl tourny, im pissed right now.

C.Awesum

Smash Cadet
Could someone please tell me the telephone number for this place and also the name of the building? I didn't see it on the first post :/ please reply quick cause i need the information soon :p

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
dude, bad news. since i had no school today, my basketball game got cancelled and got post poned till Saturday >____________>.

my parents are not going to let me skip my game for a brawl tourny, im pissed right now.
Lol this is why i don't partake in the sports teams at my school :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom