• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I really would love to see it live, and I'm not seeded in the pro bracket. They'll probably play in brackets on pro day anyway, and there's no guarantee that I'll be there both days.

Yes, that's my own selfish interest.

OverLade

Smash Hero
BlackWaltz has recently beaten Plank and teh_spamerer. His sets with me and teh_spamerer are usually really close.

He's definitely the best Olimar, especially at that match-up.
I've never seen Blackwaltz play being perfectly honest. I thought Atomsk was the best Oli in that area (Plank ***** Atomsks oli).

He'd also be bannable. <_<
Olimar or MK? Do you mean if Oli couldn't be gimped he'd be bannable?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
if olimar had MKs recovery he wouldnt just be the best, he would be the best by FAR

atomsk was playing extremely bad vs plank in that vid you'd be foolish to judge off that

in my experience, starzoneedge and atomsk were the best olimar's I've played, but blackwaltz has been doing well recently too. I found SZE and atomsk much harder though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
BlackWaltz's Olimar is better than Atomsk's now, Mew2King.

Who are you teaming with now? I'm with Atomsk and he's with me and teh_spamerer won't go far for Brawl.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dude, bad news. since i had no school today, my basketball game got cancelled and got post poned till Saturday >____________>.

my parents are not going to let me skip my game for a brawl tourny, im pissed right now.
What? So now I am out of a partner and a pick up from the station? Geez man why me.

So anyone good wanna team with me and can someone help with a pick up from the station on saturday. The venue is 20 mins away from the station by car.

Niko is a cool guy, maybe you're the not cool one D.Peach.
I'm gonna take this as canadian pride. If you actually think he was not acting like a **** then it is cause you are friends with him and are both from canada. Then again, most of canada know the deal and agree. same with the USA, so a few people speaking like you means jack squat.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
What? So now I am out of a partner and a pick up from the station? Geez man why me.

So anyone good wanna team with me and can someone help with a pick up from the station on saturday. The venue is 20 mins away from the station by car.

I'm gonna take this as canadian pride. If you actually think he was not acting like a **** then it is cause you are friends with him and are both from canada. Then again, most of canada know the deal and agree. same with the USA, so a few people speaking like you means jack squat.
Canadian pride lol. you better win vs Niko. Because we will all laugh at you. I will also laugh if Niko loses. Pull that bomb Niko ;). But okay Dark.Pch ur right. I heard too much good stuff about you, :chuckle:.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Canadian pride lol. you better win vs Niko. Because we will all laugh at you. I will also laugh if Niko loses. Pull that bomb Niko ;). But okay Dark.Pch ur right. I heard too much good stuff about you, :chuckle:.
I'm not playing that idiot at this. I am not here for him, so you can get that out of your head, and you all can call me a coward or w/e cause of it. And for me not playing him, him, you and the others can say what you want, I'm here to do something, not to please people and hype of or change minds of people who kisses Nikos azz. Now you can take this post as you want and think of me as a scrub, weak Peach player, etc. I'm not here for this crap and I am not kissing no ones azz.

I explained so many times why I won't play him. and if you people want me to hold back from beating his azz as much as you guys and Niko know that I hate him, this is the best option. Just keep him out of my site.

Espada

Smash Cadet
I'm not playing that idiot at this. I am not here for him, so you can get that out of your head, and you all can call me a coward or w/e cause of it. And for me not playing him, him, you and the others can say what you want, I'm here to do something, not to please people and hype of or change minds of people who kisses Nikos azz. Now you can take this post as you want and think of me as a scrub, weak Peach player, etc. I'm not here for this crap and I am not kissing no ones azz.

I explained so many times why I won't play him. and if you people want me to hold back from beating his azz as much as you guys and Niko know that I hate him, this is the best option. Just keep him out of my site.
u soft *****

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha, you do realize you people are gonna be the reason I knock Niko out right? I am doing this to not have it happen. I hate Niko. and those that you hate, to avoid problems, you stay away from them. Didn't they teach you kids this in grade school?

Niko_K

Smash Master
You might as well not come if you plan on fighting me.....

You'll get kicked out and I believe it's a very stupid idea. You're heart rate will rise to the thought of fighting me and thus your cognitive skills will decrease about %50 percent due to high blood pressure. If you really want to try though you can go for it......Really silly over a video game though.

Espada

Smash Cadet
I like how Niko tries to calm dark peachs RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE and still has that avatar and sig quote

oh man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom