• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

buenob

Smash Lord
I hate to say it, but I do think niko has a chance at going decently far in this tourney... and assuming that you (drk. peach) are just as good (which I do) then there is quite the chance that a peach ditto will occur at some point...

that is if you both live up to your hype :) it could turn out that niko is just a scrub stoner from niagara and that will be that

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't trust and by peoples bull****. all the times I tried to be cool, he turns the other cheek. I don't trust him at all. It's ashame others do, and he did this to himself, not me. he brought out the hate for messing with me when I do nothing to him. lets be for reeeeeaaaalllll.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
You might as well not come if you plan on fighting me.....

You'll get kicked out and I believe it's a very stupid idea. You're heart rate will rise to the thought of fighting me and thus your cognitive skills will decrease about %50 percent due to high blood pressure. If you really want to try though you can go for it......Really silly over a video game though.
I just realized... DarK Peach is like yer Miller.

Ever since the scrappy lil emo kid left our scene you have really stepped up the troll train on Dark Peach. I think you miss having an emo kid around to torment, how cute ^^

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Honestly u guys are saying a lot of crap and have not played that many Olimars because Blackwaltz was not that serious.... Peach is his counter pick and he can't beat them But i know for a fact there is another Olimar that would make blackwaltz look like crap...

Noraa

Smash Lord
I hope niko is your 2nd match d.peach so you will have your first loss and then lose again so you will dip.
You gonna let some annoyance get in the way of makin some money?
No matter how much he is on you "nerve", man the fvck up lol.
Cryin like a baby on 10 levels lol

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Ohh yeah btw I forgot to mention I'll take on both Niko and Dark peach with my wii-mote nunchucks and make their peach's look like they don't even know how float correctly... So please i hope i play either one of u at ECRC tournament brackets or in a MM :p.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ohh yeah btw I forgot to mention I'll take on both Niko and Dark peach with my wii-mote nunchucks and make their peach's look like they don't even know how float correctly... So please i hope i play either one of u at ECRC tournament brackets or in a MM :p.
****, talking so much trash lol. Blatwaltz is really good btw. You want to MM?

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
MM who do u use? olimar lol?

ur zero suit guy right lol actually yeah y not i would MM u

Ohh and if ur wondering I say those things cause I MM blackwaltz and won thats y.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
No offense to blackwaltz or anything but if i end up fighting him at ECRC tourny brackets, I will knock him to the losers or out of the tournament itself.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
sucks for me right cause if i win my point will be proven and ppl won't care but if i lose they will laugh and talk about it :p Guess ill just have to not Lose and also "Don't Get Hit"

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I think this is the first Cataclysm I'm going to miss, and I've only been to one but that's not the point.

Brawl and whatnot.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just realized... DarK Peach is like yer Miller.

Ever since the scrappy lil emo kid left our scene you have really stepped up the troll train on Dark Peach. I think you miss having an emo kid around to torment, how cute ^^
This kid is more of an idiot then I thought. Just like to mess with people just to be a dickk. Lets see him mess with people who would not put up for it and knock his punk azz out. Miller should have done it along time ago.

I hope niko is your 2nd match d.peach so you will have your first loss and then lose again so you will dip.
You gonna let some annoyance get in the way of makin some money?
No matter how much he is on you "nerve", man the fvck up lol.
Cryin like a baby on 10 levels lol
I love how people make post like this to me so I can feel stupid and be like" Oh yea, fawk that idiot, I'll play him and show you all" Seriously, this is grade school crap. You really beleive I am suppose to fall for this.

Seems like Niko as another person kissing his azz. this is grand. How about you hop off. This crap does not concern you. You don't know me so buzz off.

Also I know the brackets are gonna get rigged so I have to fight the ***. I just know it. If I get him in winners or/and losers. I am not playing him. I'll give the loser the win. Now from me saying this, you people can say w/e the hell you wan't. This is not elementary school where you say something to get me mad then I go and do what you ask/want.

Losers Bracket is easier anyway. All I have to do is make top 6 (or was it 8?) and since I get nothing from winning the Am bracket, since I see that I made the cut, I can just forfit the Am bracket. I'll just give the game away to the next person I have to play.

Then in the pro,Its a bracket of the best. so I really won't have too worry much about running into him. I been working too hard so I don't even expect to go out so easy in the Pro bracket, idc who you are or what character you play. Screw high tier. I don't even care for winning this tournament, I don't play this crappy game to win. All I wan't is at least 7th. if I can get that, then I be as happy as if I won money. Hell I can just be told I am granted 7th and I can just quit. Thats how much winning means nothing to me.

But I just know the brackets are gonna be rigged just for this, watch I swear. and if so you people are messed up, over 2 people.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So it seems I can get a ride to this. Anyone with some points wanna team? I have 6 and I'd like to skip the am bracket if possible. I play ROB and ... that's it. I've teamed with some big names like NinjaLink and NEO, and I even hit the money when I teamed with Nacker and Hat.

Buuman

Smash Ace
i'll talk to jake and blackmage about it dark pch. don't worry about running into niko, we'll make sure you guys are distant in the brackets. And places are given away to the top 8, just an FYI.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i havnt met niko, but ive met dark.pch, and hes a cool kid. I dunno what all this bickering is about

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I've seen Dark Pch in tournies and he seemed cool.

The only thing I know about is that he places well in Canada and has his sig about Dark Pch that looks ignorant. Seriously, why do you still have it there??

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I've seen Dark Pch in tournies and he seemed cool.

The only thing I know about is that he places well in Canada and has his sig about Dark Pch that looks ignorant. Seriously, why do you still have it there??
Cause he is full of BS. seriousl;y if he wanted to end this all and turn the other cheek, he would have gotten rid of it. Him trying to be nice and say otherwise with all that still on his profile.........who is he trying to get. he can't be trusted.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So you think you would destroy me without playing me in a match before.........It's amazing how people think these days.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol y not man up and settle it in smash......besides i **** peach... XD

that goes for any peach player.....

(except hova)
speaking of which, are you and hova going to the philly tourney? i cant make it to this but im definitely going to that one

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't mind playing him. Just tired of people judging me without know jack about me or playing me for that matter. It's annoying.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I don't mind playing him. Just tired of people judging me without know jack about me or playing me for that matter. It's annoying.
May be a stupid thing to say considering you wouldn't want to run into Niko... but I hope you can make it up to a Canadian tourney in the future dude.

I was looking foward to fighting you at OiN 4.

P.S. Yer location is Brooklyn... do you have a Brooklyn accent????.... Cause that would be awesome!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know what you mean.

I need to play you more I like your playstyle.

if i can get a ride we need to do more friendlies like at c3
Not sure how you liked it when it got me 2 stocked every match.

May be a stupid thing to say considering you wouldn't want to run into Niko... but I hope you can make it up to a Canadian tourney in the future dude.

I was looking foward to fighting you at OiN 4.

P.S. Yer location is Brooklyn... do you have a Brooklyn accent????.... Cause that would be awesome!
Yea, see that loser would be a pain..i'll see sometime in the spring.

And my accent is a mix of American/hispanic.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
The venue is offering housing for saturday night.. but theyre charging $10.. its alot cheaper than hotels though . . . besides that spam the connecticut player finder >_<

Niko_K

Smash Master
Why is everyone still *****ing about Dark.Pch and myself? I've completely stopped yet you guys continue to fuel Dark.Pch. You guys are ridiculous.

I'm keeping the quote there, I think it's funny. It's not even a big deal and it makes my sig look cooler. I haven't changed my avatar because I'm on vacation in Montreal and can't find my original avatar.

Give it up already D.Pch, you don't want drama, so just stop talking about me. Thanks.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Peaches better represent at this.

*looks at dark and niko*

good luck guys.
hope you both place well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom