• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Can the peach players please stop posting lol
I'm not on the side of either of these dudes so this is totally coming from a neutral position...

Basically, Niko needs to get a life. This dude came into a NYC thread apparently out of nowhere soon after Dark Pch. posted.... He searches his name probably or gets E-mail alerts whenever Dark posts or something..I dunno.... *_*. But, if that isn't a loser then I don't know what is. Quit life Niko and stop this childish "trolling" bs. Mature up to your real age and end this stupid e-war with a fellow Peach player. I mean you'd think because you guys play the same crappy character you would support each other but no...instead you get jealous of each other and stalk each other's posts. That goes for both of you, the first part was for Niko though..because it was pretty sad to pop up after Dark Pch posted in a NYC thread.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
OMFG GENIOUS TIME:

S-U-M.

Darkpeach and Niko are both bringing Set-ups.

**** MONEY.

Best of 11 series. Winner can take the other person's set up. OMG STEP IT UP

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol Jc i was obviously just kiddin calm down. your obviously better then me why else would you take me out in tournament? Wait.. you didnt. GOD DAMMIT!!!! HAHA

sure ill mm how much? $5 sound good?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That's why you challenged me, JC? lol Anyway, I definitely can't come to this anymore. =( Hope to go to some large tourney in the near future though.
I was just kidding man. I don't know anything about you other than you play Zelda, how could I be sure I would win?

Deez how about $3?

Edit: OBM I want a MM with you too, ROB vs G&W, $5. I'll probably get ***** but I wanna learn more about the matchup.

Espada

Smash Cadet
Deez don't shame our region, if you think a joke is funny then its prolly not, so keep it to yourself and go giggle somewhere in the corner.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
I was just kidding man. I don't know anything about you other than you play Zelda, how could I be sure I would win?

Deez how about $3?

Edit: OBM I want a MM with you too, ROB vs G&W, $5. I'll probably get ***** but I wanna learn more about the matchup.
I have no idea! lol I'm bored. =P Hopefully we'll meet at some other tourney though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not on the side of either of these dudes so this is totally coming from a neutral position...

Basically, Niko needs to get a life. This dude came into a NYC thread apparently out of nowhere soon after Dark Pch. posted.... He searches his name probably or gets E-mail alerts whenever Dark posts or something..I dunno.... *_*. But, if that isn't a loser then I don't know what is. Quit life Niko and stop this childish "trolling" bs. Mature up to your real age and end this stupid e-war with a fellow Peach player. I mean you'd think because you guys play the same crappy character you would support each other but no...instead you get jealous of each other and stalk each other's posts. That goes for both of you, the first part was for Niko though..because it was pretty sad to pop up after Dark Pch posted in a NYC thread.
I'm sorry.............what?????????? Also, I don't get jealous of this kid. Ihave no need to be. Like wtf? dude you know me better than that.

Ok I have a problem. I need a pick up from the station on saturday. Houseing too, but seems I get even get that. So I will have to be stock at the venue over nite.....De que diablo.

if someone could help with housing that be great. But the pick up is a must, if I can't get picked up, I can't make it. The station where I have to get off, it is 20 mins from the venue by car.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nacker, AIM me, JCaesar007Superg

SSR has an empty seat. And if we team I'm 99% sure that our combined 40 points is enough to make the pro bracket.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Is there anyone in the Boston area that could pick me up at South Station tomorrow, and then drop me off at OBMs? I'd also probably need a ride back to South Station Monday...

haaaaalp D:

Deez.

Smash Lord
**** is that E.E wow amazing I'm surprised you had enough time to post that **** without getting banned. LMAO! but yeah EE Money match?? $20??... even though your too goodzz you'll prolly 3 stock me so up it to $50? and remember go easy on me... I wouldnt wanna make Bmore look too goodz!

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Snakeee Deez must of already told u I would... ask for more later :p ours is first.

Remember i use wii mote nunchucks so go easy on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom