• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espada

Smash Cadet
**** is that E.E wow amazing I'm surprised you had enough time to post that **** without getting banned. LMAO! but yeah EE Money match?? $20??... even though your too goodzz you'll prolly 3 stock me so up it to $50? and remember go easy on me... I wouldnt wanna make Bmore look too goodz!
I will gladly take your money anytime.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Is there anyone in the Boston area that could pick me up at South Station tomorrow, and then drop me off at OBMs? I'd also probably need a ride back to South Station Monday...

haaaaalp D:
Quoted for the new page, it's my only way of going :(

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Inui, i would prob bet u 100 so i could win ur hundred but i don't plan on bringing that much but trust me next time if both of u are near home ill definately side bet 100 :p.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Ally and Seibrik VS Me.

10$. (5 from each of you)

You guys get 2 stock each, I get 3. 2/3, normal bans.

Snakee/D3 VS SuperKnight

B_AWAL

Smash Master
no thats amature day do it on pro day...
Ur vids are SEXY!!! No homo... Mario FTW!!!

I'm gonna take this as canadian pride. If you actually think he was not acting like a **** then it is cause you are friends with him and are both from canada. Then again, most of canada know the deal and agree. same with the USA, so a few people speaking like you means jack squat.[/QUOTE]

Dude, just ignore every1 that is pissing U off. Theres no point in goin back and forth. Some Dm guy was gettin on my nerves and there was no point in wasting time arguing w/ him and talkin ish online. So it was dropped. Niko says that he's done bothering you. So ignore him, his friends and any1 that has to comment against U. Cuz wen people begin to band up against U theres nothing U can do but look like the bad guy. I hope U found housing tho. I kno I'd hate to be in that situation. Then again, theres NOTHING like beating someone's *** in Smash when they piss U off. But thats just me.

Dark.Pch it really sounds like I got to your head or something..................:S
U have definitely gotten into his head, but wouldn't it make more sense to just leave some1 who doesn't like U alone? O well, it's none of my business. I like the smash community, I dun seen 2 many stupid Niqqaz fight over dumb **** in my life but Brawl def shouldn't be a reason.

m2k said he was teaming with azen, so i'm pretty sure he's coming.
Azen + M2K = win

But I think Seibrik @ Ally will take it, if not get 2nd.

If any1 is bored... this is a funny vid

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476976

Most importantly, I hope u guys have vids up(let alone a live stream, if U can post a link 2 it on the front page plz)!!! I've seen vids of Chu Dat, Inui and Sebrik from a FL tourney and they are all SICK AS F**K!!! Then you got over 30 Players on that F***ing level... IT's gonna be a creepy good tourney.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
M2K, Atomsk, Ninjalink, Azen.

Any OTHER 2 people Money match me, 2v1.
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!? LMAO

Seriously, am I missing something here? Are you a god at 2v1s or something? I'm pretty sure you'd have enough trouble facing any of these guys 1v1 let alone 2v1 :laugh:

Nothing personal lol, but I'm certain that not even M2K could take on these players 2v1.

Good luck though. If you win/come close it will be pure lolz :laugh:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Seibrik isnt coming to this anymore, I will MM u boss.
Awwwwwwwwwwww lame. no more $50 mm and team ****. Unless you team with M2K, but I think he's with Azen now...lame.

Also, boss, your Mario is sex. Wow I jizzed in my pants at that gif.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Help with housing? I have my ride to this taken care of from the train station. I just need housing for one nite. I am leaving from N.Y saturday morning. Its only 2 hours away. So Just one nite for hosuing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok question I am concerned about. Its with the venue fee. It has one for both days. And I understand why. But what I wanna know is If I come on saturday and pay that venue fee, do I have to pay for sundays as well?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, i would prob bet u 100 so i could win ur hundred but i don't plan on bringing that much but trust me next time if both of u are near home ill definately side bet 100 :p.
Ok, so bet lower. $50 says BlackWaltz beats you. I'll go lower if you want. He's going to **** you, lmao.

Atomsk and I are winning teams btw.

Call it trash talk, but...look at the results.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
boss is amazing. i wish my mario was half as good lol

edit: this is a reply to boss' gif from 2 pages back. i thought i was viewing the last page lol

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Ok question I am concerned about. Its with the venue fee. It has one for both days. And I understand why. But what I wanna know is If I come on saturday and pay that venue fee, do I have to pay for sundays as well?

It is indeed a $15 total
some people are only coming for one day
which is why its split into 2 seperate payments

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

It is indeed a $15 total
some people are only coming for one day
which is why its split into 2 seperate payments
Dammit. This is sure getting expensive now. Good thing I am 2 hours away but still. De que diablo.

I may pass on teams. I don't have a partner.

also......HELP WITH HOUSING!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
So here's a little speach.

The ECRC is for and from the community, the purpose is to try to encourage OOS attendance.
And we had decent results.
Well, we would like to expand as much as possible, and be able to give out bigger, and better prizes.
So i have a simple request.
Cataclysm 4 is the end of the 2008 season, and i will be applying for real sponsors shortly after, i want to be able to show them, what we are all about.
How can you help?
Well i dont really have a camera, or recording equipment, or anything (the circuit has no budget, were just players like you)
Basically if anyone, at all has a decent camera, match recording equipment, and even setups to make the event look as lively as possible, please bring them!
Bawls sponsored us this year, with a small donation, point winners will receive prizes, and then grand finals winners as well. Pictures of these people, with the bawls product, would likely be good to send to bawls, for when we apply for a real sponsorship.

Also looking into the future, we are looking for a few more people, and tournament hosts for next season
Please read this thread if you are interested

Regardless this weekend should have plenty of good matches, and cant wait to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom