• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
^ Tru dat chu dat.

What's even funnier is when R.O.B mainers complain about Metaknight, because they can't outcamp him, and if you main R.O.B and only R.O.B, you probably don't know how to do anything BUT camp.
except when i come along lol....
kidding...still dont amp though

10turtles

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
^^^^^
That's M2K's color MK in your sig plus he's one of the few MK's that rush like that so....lol!!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Low tier MM, my Sonic vs anything, 1-3 dollars anyone, My Marth vs Snake MM $2 anyone. Unless I go to SOVA tournament. Which I'm almost 90% sure I'm not.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Awesome, let's get this **** recorded too, I don't care if I lose bad lol. Although I beat Chu's Falcon in a $1 MM at C3 a few months ago, XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Who wants to go to a sports bar with me Saturday at 4:30 (or whenever Am Teams ends if need be) to watch the Ravens vs Titans playoff game? I'll buy everyone who comes a round of drinks, and if the Ravens are leading at the half I'll buy another round. Cmon, I know not all you guys are supernerds.

Also, Nacker's not coming, so I need a teammate...

Niko_K

Smash Master
If I was of legal age in the US I would definitely be down. Sadly that's not the case. We're leaving relatively soon. Good luck to everyone :) This tournament is going to be a blast!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
@Niko - I'll buy you a Coke ;)

@Vik - Korn is coming? I'll team with him if he wants me.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Count me in, it would be great to watch the game and chill. Hopefully I don't have too much to do on saturday involving the awesomeness known as the amateur bracket....

What's exactly going on with the people with 1-2 points? I heard something was happening but I don't want to read through the thread to find out.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Who wants to go to a sports bar with me Saturday at 4:30 (or whenever Am Teams ends if need be) to watch the Ravens vs Titans playoff game? I'll buy everyone who comes a round of drinks, and if the Ravens are leading at the half I'll buy another round. Cmon, I know not all you guys are supernerds.

Also, Nacker's not coming, so I need a teammate...
as a fellow huge NFL fan, i so would if i were coming

Niko_K

Smash Master
Niko, where is Zaf actually staying to house you, he as a place here in CT?
We're being housed by Solid Jake and he is actually overloaded with people. Our car alone is 5 people. Though I shouldn't speak for him. I don't think he has any room left. He was mentioning pages back when you asked that CT is limited for space.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
reason I asked was because I wanted to know if he can give me a ride from the train station 2morrow to the tourny, and back on sunday. this is the only thing keeping me from comming......over a 20 min car ride.

Niko_K

Smash Master
He really doesn't want to be picking people up and dropping people off, he feels like it would be his responsibility for you being late for any reason and he just wants to relax and enjoy himself. It's a vacation to him since he schools all week and works all weekend.

Words directly from Zaf, who is sitting beside me.

Sorry bro.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I'll do that :D even though I don't play anymore rofl

Are you ********? LOL me along with any non-pro I choose vs you 2v1 $100, deal?
I might be ********, yes. I don't have 100$ to spend. 10$ please. 5 from each of you, ten for me. You each get 2 stock, I get 3. 4-3. You have stock advantage.

No planking, 2/3, normal stages, one ban a piece.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
After he offered me a night in a tent and he pulls this. fine.

man, this is not looking good at all, this freaking sucks. I wish I was a big name, watch me get a ride with the quickness. So much priority they have.

D1

Banned via Administration
Me, NL, Starz, and Snakeee are known but had problems looking for ways to get to this tourney. So thats not really an excuse.

Btw 10 bux on Dark Pch. Call it Brooklyn pride. F*ck USA XD.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I need a partner for Saturday and Sunday.
As I am required one for Saturday or else I don't get any chance at all on Sunday to play, I am posting this with actual... -need-.

Please, anyone? :3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hope dark.pch gets a ride to the tourney

to not be able to go to this, which is looking to be pretty amazing, just cause he couldnt find a 20 minute ride is pretty messed up

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I need a partner for Saturday and Sunday.
As I am required one for Saturday or else I don't get any chance at all on Sunday to play, I am posting this with actual... -need-.

Please, anyone? :3
If you can get me a ride from the train station and back on suday, i'll team with you.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I'm not the driver this time (wow) and you'd actually be farther out of the guy's way then he already would be. Sorry. :/
Try one of the crews? Zodiac Braves? SWR?
What about NL's car?

I'll double check to see how out of the way you are also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom