• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I'm not the driver this time (wow) and you'd actually be farther out of the guy's way then he already would be. Sorry. :/
Try one of the crews? Zodiac Braves? SWR?
What about NL's car?

I'll double check to see how out of the way you are also.
I dont have a car. I dont have housing either....

Lobos

Smash Master
lol Doesn't the venue offer housing for $10? no johns sleeping bags ftw

Also good luck to JLB members! Go **** and stuff........

GO RAVENS!!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh my ****ing hype. If that actually happens I'm going to have anal sex with the winner.

Also D.Pch if you can't make it out to this, save the money and put it towards COT4, there is going to be a DVD being made and it would be a great place to have our match.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
ninjalink - if you wanna MM For 500 ill do it but ill be playing exceptionally gayer than usual and it's 3/5 set lol
OH MAH FUGGIN GAWD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ACCEPT NL!!!

It would be TOO HYPE. Also, good luck Canada!!! Niko, are you leaving now or what?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is now getting annoying, with a simple ride, come on!!

One way or another I am getting to this, but de que duiablo, no body at all???????????

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Its amazing gettin bailed last minute.

I only said that to m2k to see his response. I may not need housing but D1 does because he needs to be there both days. WTF man.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I need housing too but i'm screwed out of that shizz too. and I tried asking everyone. I have no choice but to burn yet anotther ten bucks at this.

the ride from the train station and back is the main proirity, and now this is getting annoying.

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL I might as well just say fugg this and save my cash and enjoy my weekend doing something else like thumbs is.

To have such a big tourney and no way to accomdate oosers coming to the train station is kinda meh. I get better responses from NJ/MD/VA/FL smashers.

I guess I'll scratch this tourney off my list. G'luck NL and Starz rep TS to the max.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol cot4 is so huge and so many ppl know about it, but theres always a random person here and there that doesnt know about it. i wish there was a way to hack smashboards and have a popup ad for it everytime someone logs on lol

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Me, NL, Starz, and Snakeee are known but had problems looking for ways to get to this tourney. So thats not really an excuse.

Btw 10 bux on Dark Pch. Call it Brooklyn pride. F*ck USA XD.
Literally as it is PRIDE who ends up being the driver for you! at least snakeee. ;P

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i'm actually taking it to the next level and checking out CT bus tranist and see if I can take a bus to this from the train station.......unreal......

Jtails

Smash Lord
yea we have problems cause no one gives info...

what is overnight fee?
and if you dont advance to pro bracket, can you still stay overnight?
(due to train ticket conflicts)
are there couches to sleep on? or beds?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
95% not going

Good luck everyone! Especially Snakeee and OBM, rep dat ZSS and New England respectively!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The site for the CT bus maps suck! I get nothing. I'm busting my azz here trying everything I can just to get here from the train station. This is insane. I'm going to take a nap.

If anyone can help for the last time with a 20 min pick up from the train stattion to the venue, leave me a message on AIM or PM me on smashboards. and I'll get back to it when I wake up.

This is seriously starting to tick me off of the fact that I been working to hard to get ready for this and now when the time comes, I get screwed over by 20 mins of transportation? I have never been this annoyed when it comes to getting to a tourny before, and I am about 2 hours away too, freaking bull.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yea dark peach im going through the same thing..
and no one seems to give info on other things either!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Awesome!

Is anyone going to bet with me on Dark.Pch vs Niko_K? I'm trying to get a total of around $25 in bets, but I might go higher.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i apologize for the lack of help with housing / rides and stuff... i reall underestimated the drop of players in CT when it comes to brawl
Its somewhat depressing
last time we had plenty of ct'ers offering to help
and sadly i can only do so much

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
yea, i think me and some people will have to cram in a hotel, i'm wondering if CT was the best place to have the evvent O.o

esp when most of the top 24 is md/va/ny/nj

and Dark pch... your the second best peach O.o wanna money match my olimar :)

i'm bringing a wii/brawl

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
From what I heard, he has Niko and his people as well as others from out of state. but no one from N.y for housing, which is why we been stressing ourselves for it.
i was intially housing maine / canada / m2ks car, m2ks car isnt coming til sunday now i believe, then i was housing snakeee, d1, ninjalink but now it looks like d1 and nl arent going
so i just told brandon i can take on your car too peach
itll be tight
but bring sleeping gear

Edit: Pyronic yeah.. its depressing , ct was always great for events in the past, was never an issue, but brawl really doesnt have much interest up here, large part of the reason we had the event up here, is really obm and i are organizing the circuit, and it was easiest for us
Dont worry.. this season was basically beta, were learning plenty.. all we can do is improve

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
D.amn this is gonna be a disappointing tourney (CH4 anyone?). Maybe I should just save up for CotT4 :ohwell:

Jtails

Smash Lord
hey jake can you answer these questions please? =]

what is overnight fee?
and if you dont advance to pro bracket, can you still stay overnight?
(due to train ticket conflicts)
are there couches to sleep on? or beds?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
and Dark pch... your the second best peach O.o wanna money match my olimar :)
Idk, money is looking tight for this. wilth all of this I still have to worry about food.

i was intially housing maine / canada / m2ks car, m2ks car isnt coming til sunday now i believe, then i was housing snakeee, d1, ninjalink but now it looks like d1 and nl arent going
so i just told brandon i can take on your car too peach
itll be tight
but bring sleeping gear
Yea He IM me and said he could pick me up from my house. I'm just gonna give him the cash I was gonna use for the train for the favor. which is like 28 bucks he is getting.

Also, are you saying I got the housing in terms of you telling me to bring a sleeping bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom