• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Idk, money is looking tight for this. wilth all of this I still have to worry about food.

Yea He IM me and said he could pick me up from my house. I'm just gonna give him the cash I was gonna use for the train for the favor. which is like 28 bucks he is getting.

Also, are you saying I got the housing in terms of you telling me to bring a sleeping bag?
yes im housing dmbrandons car, which includes you

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
but Dark Pch... u said your second best :( and peach ***** olimar :D

think of it as a donation to u :)

niko K.... wanna mm my olimar?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
but Dark Pch... u said your second best :( and peach ***** olimar :D

think of it as a donation to u :)

niko K.... wanna mm my olimar?
This sounds like a straight hussle and you sound like Sin. some reason I am not gonna trust this. I'll pass on this MM.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
lol cot4 is so huge and so many ppl know about it, but theres always a random person here and there that doesnt know about it. i wish there was a way to hack smashboards and have a popup ad for it everytime someone logs on lol
It's more that I hardly check on tourney listings and other people just do it for me at this point.
Hell, I didn't hear about this till DM called me at about 1 PM or so. o.o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I think i will turn in early. I'm all set and ready to go. Time to let it be known and why Peach is too good for this crappy game. 2morrow is gonna be a blast. See you boys there. This one is for all the Peach players.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
To the people I had MM's with, sorry, not going X_X.
I'd like to play all the good players, but it makes more sense for me to go to SOVA or Planks tourney. Those challenges still apply whenever though.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I don't know how it happened but that 95% chance of me not going just dropped to 50%.

zomg

Buuman

Smash Ace
I don't know how it happened but that 95% chance of me not going just dropped to 50%.

zomg
worrrrrd, are you gonna come down to spencer tomorrow morning? Theres room in blackmages car, but we've got other peeps bringing another car so we have plenty of room if u need a ride to CT

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I actually PM'd Fatal about a ride, waiting for a response. He lives in Boston so hopefully he'd be able to pick up me and possibly Boxman.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
i was intially housing maine / canada / m2ks car, m2ks car isnt coming til sunday now i believe, then i was housing snakeee, d1, ninjalink but now it looks like d1 and nl arent going
so i just told brandon i can take on your car too peach
itll be tight
but bring sleeping gear

Edit: Pyronic yeah.. its depressing , ct was always great for events in the past, was never an issue, but brawl really doesnt have much interest up here, large part of the reason we had the event up here, is really obm and i are organizing the circuit, and it was easiest for us
Dont worry.. this season was basically beta, were learning plenty.. all we can do is improve
I never said i wasnt going. Ever. Me and D1 are still tryin to go.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
That's the impression you made on me, NL. Since D1 said he wasn't going, and you couldn't figure out a ride/housing, I assumed you were joining him.

I'm picking peach up tomorrow. If you want a ride, call me. 848-482-9165.

You'd have to chip in like....10$ for gas/tolls.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Anybody have phone numbers for anyone in allys car
theyre still not here
and im starting to get worried that they might get lost, i dunno if they got my cell from op or not

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
That's the impression you made on me, NL. Since D1 said he wasn't going, and you couldn't figure out a ride/housing, I assumed you were joining him.

I'm picking peach up tomorrow. If you want a ride, call me. 848-482-9165.

You'd have to chip in like....10$ for gas/tolls.
I'm not a follower. I just took a nap and waited for something to turn up. Dont assume things please. It makes things worse....which it kinda did. Starzonedge is also going. IS there housing for him sat night? If not, he'll go sunday only.

D1

Banned via Administration
Yay I'm still coming thanks much DMBeezy for the ride offer. Thats ALL I really needed. I wanted to know if Jake could still house me and NL? We just need Sat. night housing.

I shall be there before 5pm to attend amateur singles correct? NL said registration for AM Singles starts at 5pm.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yay I'm still coming thanks much DMBeezy for the ride offer. Thats ALL I really needed. I wanted to know if Jake could still house me and NL? We just need Sat. night housing.

I shall be there before 5pm to attend amateur singles correct? NL said registration for AM Singles starts at 5pm.
Yeah it should be right around 5
i should still be able to house you guys
itll be rather tight though just a heads up
and bring sleeping bag etc towels and such too if you plan on showering

D1

Banned via Administration
AWESOME I less than three you to death Jake ^_^! Would there be room for Starz as well? (Not forcing it upon ya just checking and yeah I'll bring a pillow as long as I can sleep on that carpet in the first floor I'm fine ^_^).

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
AWESOME I less than three you to death Jake ^_^! Would there be room for Starz as well? (Not forcing it upon ya just checking and yeah I'll bring a pillow as long as I can sleep on that carpet in the first floor I'm fine ^_^).

well its already at the point where people are likely going to be sleeping on tile floor, if we want to push into the kitchen , then he oculd maybe fit LOL

edit
CANADA HAS ARRIVED

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I won't be able to make it D:

Good luck to any New Englanders! Rep us well! Snakeee! Rep dat Zoot Suit! Diem! Rep dat Okkusenman! Dark.Pch! Rep dat USA! Azen! You founded America, you better rep it!

chillindude829

Smash Master
azen actually founded NORTH america, the continent, not the country itself. step it up azen.

but seriously good luck zagenite, rep that h2yl, and to any other MD/VA ppl going, good luck to you guys too

Niko_K

Smash Master
We're all here now. Everything is going real well for us.

Dark.Pch our set is going to be awesome :) May the best man (er, woman) win.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
It's tomorrow!!! Good luck 2 every1!!! I look forward to seeing vids!!!

Tomorrow!! ECRC Finals day 1!!!

Are the Canadians as good as every1 says they are!?!
Will Ally PWN the ammy competition!?!
Will DMbrandon beat any major brawlers in a 2v1 battle!?!
Will NinjaLink do another Nutts in yo face spike to any1!?!
Wll Azen continue to be awesome!?!
Who will win the Peach ditto battle!?!(D peach vs Niko)
Where the H*LL are is the link to where the live stream b that the Mages will surely have!?!
Will Boss continue to have a SEXY AZZ MARIO!?!
How many people are gonna lose money to M2K in money matches!?!

All this and most definitely more on the 1st day of the ECRC FINALS!!!!!!

HYPE!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom