• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ahahahahahaha!

Makes it look good....That's a good one. makes him look like a jealous arrogant azz if you ask me.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Dark.Pch I have nothing against you but I really want you to play Niko to settle this up, I remember you were coming to OIN4 to beat Niko up so he could shut up. Why not do it now? We are the one coming this time.

But good luck to both of you (Niko get in top 6 xD)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
oooo big sleep over.. to bad noone will be able to get any sleep =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch I have nothing against you but I really want you to play Niko to settle this up, I remember you were coming to OIN4 to beat Niko up so he could shut up. Why not do it now? We are the one coming this time.

But good luck to both of you (Niko get in top 6 xD)
Let me explain this to you and everyone else; I (Dark.Pch) hate, H-A-T-E Niko_K. Hate, despise, can't stand, makes me sick, etc. Get it now?

And there was 3 reason I wanted to go to that tournament before.

#1-To play the idiot and end this crap by beating him in his own country.

#2- I was actually gonna try to be friends with him and give it one more shot. But the ***got had other plans and just wanted to be a big dickhad as everyone saw. I tried too many times and he want's to be a tool, I serious had enough and won't try anymore. he is **** to me.

#3 Settle the score with you for what you did to my friend.

I'm done, It's over. I'm not trusting this fool anymore. I could careless about his avatar and sig, for he said he take it off if I played him (which I won't) so its staying in there for life. But if he really wanted to end the BS, he take it off no? I get sick and tired of not being able to go anywhere online or even in person and not hearing "Oh, niko sig you and check out his avi, whats the deal with that, you suck,etc" Its ****ing annoying. And because of that I even get flamed at when I said nothing at all to begin with or was not even involed.

He knows all of this and does not care. So why the hell should I gave a ratz azz about him. And why does he want to play me or even care if I play him. fawk the tool. he should be worrying about himself and doing well at this. he did not come here for me. And I am not here for him nether. I'll say it again for those that are slow to understand. I hate Niko_K

I'm going to nap, leave your questions and BS at the door.

Niko_K

Smash Master

I'm done, It's over. I'm not trusting this fool anymore. I could careless about his avatar and sig, for he said he take it off if I played him (which I won't) so its staying in there for life. But if he really wanted to end the BS, he take it off no?
Seriously now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
XD with a Smash match I presume? You're clearly an idiot. But hah alright I'm done with Niko stuff. Niko might be an *** to you, but he's a cool guy.
You assume to much. Though if I was to beat you in a match, that be double the points, but no that was not the only way I was gonna settle it. So you and Niko can go pitch a tent together and kiss each others azzes since you both are so cool.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You're being a child about all this now. The entire thing was a troll and you need to get a grasp on that, I'm very willing to be e-friends with you if you come to the realization that you were trolled by 4chans 2nd biggest troll (that guy who got Opera to say over 9000 *****es takes the cake). There's no need for you to hate on everyone that is friends with me/has a positive relation towards me. If you want to hate me for what I've done to you it's completely understandable, because 10 months of internet trolling is pretty crazy (also very easy).

Good luck to you at this tournament, hopefully my presence isn't a troll in itself towards your match mentality.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Definitely will, I have a Philly Cheese Steak eating contest with some reallllllllly big guy on video for the COT4 DVD. Loser does 30 pushups afterwards.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
oh yeah... dotcom is a pretty big guy dude :laugh: i wish you all the luck in the world for that xD

i just remembered we have a mm too...we can do it right after you eat the cheesesteaks :laugh:

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@Solid Jake
i realize i'm not running the tourny... however is it fair to set the bracket up with Dark pch and Niko_K at opposite ends of the bracket? i mean i as of now hate M2K... can me and him not play either O.o

and do you know how much hotels r going for near the venue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom