• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
for those that want to only come on sunday just to enter the pro bracket, we do need some kind of notification ahead of time, its only fair to the rest of those with points that might make it in.

so far inui is the only person who has made mention (w/ atomsk) about only coming sunday.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ughhh I hate when I say things that I need an answer for and it's at the bottom of the page X_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbrandon View Post
Snakeee, Shadow isn't going? Teams?

No he's not. I'd like to team, but you don't have any points on this and I think I can only make it for day 2. So, probably only if we'd still be in the bracket automatically. I have 30 points, and I'm not sure if that's enough or not. Can someone confirm this please?

Kadaj if I can't team with Diem, and you do have points, then I'll team with you so I'll let you know what happens with this as soon as I find out.

Niko would you want to have our MM here? It was for $50 no? It's up to you.
...and please can you and Dark sign a peace treaty so the younger players are not scared away from attending? lol.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Just a heads up, venue opens at 11am saturday
Registration will be 12-2 for the first event.

Ill post full schedule shortly *makes food*

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
midnite my answer will come, just wait and see if I go or not. But for now, off to a smash fest and practice this new style of mine I have been working on for weeks. Finally get to try this shizz offline. and if it works well.......oh man, fawk all high tiers.
Dude if you go would you want to team with me? M-D is teaming with this other dude Vulcan :0(

Niko_K

Smash Master
Snakeee I definitely can't do the $50mm this tourney, I'll do it with you at COT4. Doesn't mean I don't want to play friendlies with you though xD.

I'm done toying with dark.pch, I thought about it seriously and I would hate to be responsible for his suicide.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
dmb, I've already received confirmation from Cort himself that he got legal documents making me Paul Rogoza temporarily, on January 10th and 11th. You can be Dazwa though.

That's my real name. Dazwa Dazwa.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Idiot would think I actally kill myself over him. How stupid can one be.....

Dude if you go would you want to team with me? M-D is teaming with this other dude Vulcan :0(
TeeVee is my partner.

I just got home from a smashfest. it was till like 5:30 am. Good practice. so yea, I decided to go.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Hai Thar. :D

I still think you're amazing at brawl.
you make me sad, i wish i could have played you in the singles bracket :/ weird feeling i mighta done better :D lol
are you going to show for this event?

(i wonder if this works)
i'll mm almost anyone and i'll use the wii-mote/nunchuk if they give me a stock :p

and i don't think it matters... but i'll be there day one and two

zaf

Smash Lord
Idiot would think I actally kill myself over him. How stupid can one be.....

TeeVee is my partner.

I just got home from a smashfest. it was till like 5:30 am. Good practice. so yea, I decided to go.
lol, i thought you didnt read his posts anymore?

and good to see that you are coming now,
dont fight physically with niko, keep it to brawl

noodles

Smash Champion
Dammit. Ok thanks anyway.

I gotta figure this out. only thing stopping me from going right now. Noodles can you help me out here. or anyone at least? Sometimes I wish I was a pro or played a high tier. I would get so much priority on stuff like this and be one with the crowd/cool kids.
i just searched my name and found this lol. i probably cant house you. POF might though and hes like 8 mins from the venue

D1

Banned via Administration
Hey CT locals, I was wondering if any of you guys have any room to house me (1 smasher) from NYC. If yes just send me a pm and I'd greatly appreciate it.

If not, I won't take it personally I'll just have to find a way.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
pyronic star olimar goes at least even with MK 1 on 1 just get better
i disagree when you look at them from a logical stand point... your moves go through olimar's. your fair/dair/uair/f-tilt or it may be jab hit pikmin off before they can do damage. off stage MK can hit olimar once then ledge hog.. and its done.

then from a personal stand point... luigi, peach, and wolf are olimar's hard counters....... and i don't lose to them (except candy's wolf and boss's luigi... won't happen again guys :D )

however MK... theres not true awnser... at least that i'm aware of. at the same time.. there are still only a handful of MK's that beat me, not sure if its the play style there better or what.

i just wasted time... cus i still have to just get better weather or not MK has the advantage *sighs* or play MK... i'm doing both

Jeremy Smith

Smash Apprentice
ok so just to be clear, people who have never played in tournaments before or welcome to come on saturday and test there luck/skill?

and im so glad this is in ct

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Any player, whether its the first time youve played the game, or the world champion, is welcome to come enter on saturday
Sunday will be pro's only for the most part

D1 / ninjalink try the ct player finder =/
unfortunatly im already well over what i expected to house LOL

Jeremy Smith

Smash Apprentice
awesome, if i can get someone to cover me at work hopefully myself and a few friends will come.

also is there a check in time and im missing it.

is it like a double elimination thing or how does that work.

thanks

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I still need a partner. And no, I won't team with you randomface25. I haven't gone to an ECRC tourn, so I'd like a partner with pro points! :D

CO18

Smash Hero
I feel bad for the people ranked really high. That is all.
Gl to everyone, Seibrik + Ally better win teams.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
awesome, if i can get someone to cover me at work hopefully myself and a few friends will come.

also is there a check in time and im missing it.

is it like a double elimination thing or how does that work.

thanks
venue opens at 11
i just threw quick schedule outline for sat on first post

double elim means
you play in winners bracket til you lose, if you lose you get sent to losers bracket, and if you lose in the losers bracket, your out of the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom