• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Luigisama

Smash Champion
wow good job. I should move to your region where no one knows how to fight luigi lol jk. I had a crew battle today as well, but I was the last person to play and i had to play a ranked player. He use mk and I only got 83% on him and he only had one stock. lol I tried up b but he shielded it.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
^I wish I had more people to play around me like you do

:[
I wish I lived in philly where the tax is low because here in LI. THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!! ah I really should play more cod or at least be on my 360. We should talk and maybe we can do some wifi. Its better no playing anyone in fact wifi just helps you understand playstyles more better imo. Other than that its awesome to know another luigi player that has.. A COOL PLUSHIE LIKE DRILLBUR.

oh btw there is this list of consistant Luigi players and we're on it. :)

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
lol I would **** the most snake in USA too. True is, that this players (execpt Blub) weren't that good. And I lold again. no offense, but you are a scrub against mk then. 2 stocks are at least possible. you don't know the mu.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
lol I would **** the most snake in USA too. True is, that this players (execpt Blub) weren't that good. And I lold again. no offense, but you are a scrub against mk then. 2 stocks are at least possible. you don't know the mu.
The stage me and the mk played on was bf. Also you're probably right because my team was telling me to stay on the platforms and I didn't really know why they wanted me to do that. I just wanted to space myself and throw fireballs at mk the shield his nados then try to punish his landing. Then if I could I would at least try to fsmash him or up b, but the mk just kept his distance.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
The most important thing to know against MK is, that you must control luigi perfectly. Know how and when to dogde attacks. And the best way to punish the nado for luigi is to let him being hit at the 3rd last framehit of the nado, then SDI out of it, and punish mk with any attacks. I'm also working to find a better use of Usmash. Like running on the edge, and make a reverse usmash (back side of usmash has more range) and try like this, to edgespike the ennemi (mk maybe) U need also an awesome PS of course. You shouldn't be to agressif against MK, but search for weakspots. Every player has bad habits. ^^

Flayl

Smash Hero
Technically 5th because I made a mistake with SheikSSBM that will be fixed next update

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Check out Tier list V6, look like Luigi took 4 floors down to visit the other peole in F tier, heh.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no way. spam it less so we get to use luigi in low tier tourneys

and until they make an emergency fix, spam it on all the other noobs

Luigisama

Smash Champion
no way. spam it less so we get to use luigi in low tier tourneys

and until they make an emergency fix, spam it on all the other noobs
brillant.... but doesn't mean that the prostate exams(fsmash) will cease in the smash community regardless where Luigi is on the tier list.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I think the tier list finally got it right with Luigi, he IS very borderline low tier mid tier anyways.

Just some dumb stupid properties about his design that make him low tier, otherwise he would be high.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'm the only mario main that uses Fludd for other reasons besides pushing my opponent away from the edge. :3 meow

TreK

Is "that guy"
Back into business guys =@

Just played my first matches since november... Judging by the amount of up Bs I landed, it seems I am not that rusty.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Back into business guys =@

Just played my first matches since november... Judging by the amount of up Bs I landed, it seems I am not that rusty.
what about misfires? a luigi main is nothing without his unexpected misfires. lol jk good job.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Ahah, actually I tend to side B more than I should. The hitbox lasts for so long that it's suuuuper easy to hit someone on his landing, but I often get punished for using it instead of just jabbing my way through.

Anyway, crawl dash - down taunt is mindblowing. I've got to make it my signature taunt.

Top Bottom