• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
I know this boss, but the problem is, like mk is small, he can easier shield it and dsmash. With a nice JAb to reverse dtilt read whould it be nice xDD

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Awww yeeeaaaahhh.

I'm like nostalgia! Just not as good. Lmao.

:phone:

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
There was only one (that i can remember) Nostalgia, and he doesn't even fully main Luigi, he goes like 50/50 Luigi&Olimar <.<
I'm pretty sure his actual main is Luigi, I haven't seen his Olimar that much. One of his friends also plays Luigi, if I can remember correctly. Agora is a ROB main now, but he did tell me me mained Luigi for a long time before that. And I went like Luigi 80/20 Mario at the time, I just didn't play you :p

I'm 100% Mario now though, it just feels more comfortable for me.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
I am too xD

Hope the second part can be a match for the 1st part. I've bad experiences with 2nd parts of games. (Halo > Halo 2, but Reach and ODST were better xD)

It will be funny to play ghostbusters one more time =D

overtheunder

Smash Cadet
i'll be @ brainshock. I'm a recently (mid jan.) switched over luigi main from des moines. I actually saw you play @ jokers tourney in jan. a bit and it kind got me looking at luigi. I'm sure you can show me some stuff;o

tag is wang

BSP

Smash Legend
Rising with tornado at the end...

can't believe I never thought of that. Good **** Boss, you had him scared lol.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If no one looks it up, I can Wednesday night. Someone remind me.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOL so much fun at cot5

and sup thunder told u i'd post on boards now LMFAOOO but nah bruh, good shet with ur luigi =]

shoutouts to me and boss for playing luigi dittos and vs his Mario for like the majority of the 2 days in cot5. Fcuking sex trolls in friendlies BETCHZ

and holla my tornado

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Thanks, I think I'm getting better now. Could care less that I did horrible, I finally got a win and the whole tourney was fun :D

lol I watched some of those friendlies. Dem shoryuken kills all over the place

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
I really like it and I think it should be published. Also it seems like your better with diddy kong than luigi.
Well, i have just few **** moments with diddy, but he isn't that good. I just like to play with him. Luigi is really my best character. I play even with Blub and kill all snake in germany :)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Thanks, I think I'm getting better now. Could care less that I did horrible, I finally got a win and the whole tourney was fun :D

lol I watched some of those friendlies. Dem shoryuken kills all over the place
yes a win. I think it is time to celebrate with drillbur. lol

Top Bottom