• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

boss8

Smash Hero
the person who was suppose to be spoting me with money kinda bailed on me last second

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

i have 5 hours to try and get like 50 bucks....which isnt possible...

i was so excited and ready to play to...=[

now i just hafe to watch everyone...o well there will be other events...good luck everyone...imma go take out my frustration on up-bing the rest of my region...

jbandrew

Smash Lord
yeaa guys I 3 stocked ADHD game 1 lol.. but then he camped like a little... monkey the other 2 games and won the set =/. Oh well at least I'm glad the videos gonna be put up so you can all watch at least one video of Luigi ****** this monkey lol.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
good stuff jbandrew

So I met bc at ktar, we got a few friendlies in

fun was had
Yup lots of Luigi fun from random misfires to up bs. It was really cool seeing you Thunder. Hopefully I can save enough money to attend COT and We can friendly some more.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
yeaa guys I 3 stocked ADHD game 1 lol.. but then he camped like a little... monkey the other 2 games and won the set =/. Oh well at least I'm glad the videos gonna be put up so you can all watch at least one video of Luigi ****** this monkey lol.
oh wow I missed this well at least the video is going to be put up.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yea I wish I could have seen that 3 stock. I mean, I didn't care about my round 2 match since I wanted to watch delta play cheese on stream so it probably would have been the same thing for aluigi on stream.

That and me getting last place :D

DBSammy

Smash Ace
He just ****ted all over ADHD game 1. Shoryuken 1st stock, gimped the Rocket Barrel recovery with the Cyclone and then I think ADHD SD'd 3rd stock.

Luigisama

Smash Champion

Luigisama

Smash Champion
But I don't have a credit card. :(
Oh wait nvm just found out that I can pay in person. Can't wait to see you Thunder and this time I'm bringing my awesome Luigi plushie so that it can shake hands with that drill pokemon plushie. :3 Also probably won't help that much, but I'll try to see if I can help you practice if you plan on entering pools.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
But I don't have a credit card. :(
That's why I registered with chibo after he ***** me round 1 at ktar5?

Regardless I'll try to attend, but I'll probably attend as a spectator because the idea of pools just makes me cringe at the thought of getting a stacked pool. Also I would only put a lot of money on the line if I was highly skilled, but I'm terrible at learning a person's play style after one match and I'm still lacking in skill. :3
I entered apex2010. I entered pound 5. I knew I was horribly bad and did it anyway.

You can do it too :D

Oh wait nvm just found out that I can pay in person. Can't wait to see you Thunder and this time I'm bringing my awesome Luigi plushie so that it can shake hands with that drill pokemon plushie. :3 Also probably won't help that much, but I'll try to see if I can help you practice if you plan on entering pools.
Drilbur son. Drilbur.

plushie hype

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Well I don't see anything being done about it so far so I'd say you're still getting away with it lol
lol true. I guess it isn't as bad as making someone rage quit after up bs ;) ;) lie be playing on my tv at Ktar5 and I felt like asking him.... So I saw what boss did to you. :troll:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
oh just to mention some things that you missed Boss.
1.my supremely awesome PINK disney tv that I bought
2. pizza
3. Ice cream
4. Thunder beating roller's ics in one match
5. Pinkfresh coming close to beating Holy

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
oh just to mention some things that you missed Boss.
1.my supremely awesome PINK disney tv that I bought
2. pizza
3. Ice cream
4. Thunder beating roller's ics in one match
5. Pinkfresh coming close to beating Holy
Disney TV?! Pics dude!

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
So, the difference between game 1 and 2/3?

I think if Diddy camps like ADHD did, it's going to be really tough for us really. It's almost like stock 1 determines how who's going to keep the lead in Diddy vs. Luigi

That being said, I say even at best. Game 2 was an excellent demonstration of how diddy can just control the stage extremely well vs. us, but luigi's sheer power can make it work once we get in.

Props to Jband. You three stocked ADHD lol

Top Bottom