• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Luigisama

Smash Champion
sure....but i warn u im a pretty big guy....

-_^b......nt really though...
well I figure if we have the time to take the pic we'll take it. Also I'll be rooting for you and Thunder44 and I'll cheering even more if you guys are going against Mk. :3

on a side note. Yes I have enough money to go to apex.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
well I figure if we have the time to take the pic we'll take it. Also I'll be rooting for you and Thunder44 and I'll cheering even more if you guys are going against Mk. :3

on a side note. Yes I have enough money to go to apex.
lol thanks, but it probably won't help either way since I don't plan to make it far xD

Luigisama

Smash Champion
lol thanks, but it probably won't help either way since I don't plan to make it far xD
just pretend that you're at the last boss in Luigi's mansion fighting bowser. You'll do fine. lol well you never know you just might pull of the impossible.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I didn't play lugi's mansion D:

Don't worry, I'll just have deltacod play all my matches for me :awesome:
lol

Wow I didn't think I could do it, but I hacked my wii. The only negative thing to this besides the usual ones is that I have to make brstm files of the songs that I want. :( .... AND IT WILL BE GRAND!!!! :3

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
In the diddy video I had no idea how a second game was gonna finish after game 1 due to the length of the rest of the video. Then I saw those shoryukens......

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lmfao, thats how its done.

honestly i watch those two shoryukens and i wut at how you got them out. the first one? i needed new pants.

then the second one?

i needed new new pants.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
@Boss and Thunder44 you guys ready for KTAR5? :) I sure am and Boss are you going with Luckay the pit main?

Top Bottom