• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
All you guys seem to have Mario as a secondary, maybe i should pick him up

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Well i already have a secondary (Snake). I meant more along the lines of like being pretty good with him but i wouldn't use him in a tournament kinda thing.

I think i am going to work on him because if i ever enter a low tier tournament, i'll be using Mario

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I think just for one tourney I'll use mario, but I'm going to try to time out my opponent first. lol just to troll

yoshq

Smash Master
Why don't you guys have an Attack Technique section? I mean Luigi can't be just pure experience, can he?
I plan on making an advanced techniques video video in the not near future, when I start having free time and am not too lazy at the same time.

Anyway, I just got knocked out of 2nd round genesis pools by literally one match.. xD. I have made $52 in mms so far though.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah. My favorite one is if you are close enough to someone, and you're holding up on the control stick, you can press the special button really hard and you take their stock.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
hmm I'm just bored and curious right now.

How many Mks have you beaten in tourneys using only Luigi?

I only beat one. Also it can be anything like in a set or one match. Friendlies don't count and I guess MMs should count.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I beat lee martin's metaknight with Luigi once.

It was only friendlies though...

Luigisama

Smash Champion
hmm gj I guess. But I'll count this win ONLY if you gave him a prostate exam aka fsmash from behind his mk.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I may or may not have. I saved the replay on someones wii.

I'm fairly certain I did an airdodge behind him and gave him some surprise ****.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I know, I've been told plenty of times. Honestly I'm working towards using only Luigi. I'm guilty of using MK against certain MU's in the past couple tournaments, but I've been training my Snake alot so the day i drop MK as a secondary is soon and I've been practicing the MK MU with Luigi a fair bit, so soon I'll only need Snake for a few select MU's.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I know, I've been told plenty of times. Honestly I'm working towards using only Luigi. I'm guilty of using MK against certain MU's in the past couple tournaments, but I've been training my Snake alot so the day i drop MK as a secondary is soon and I've been practicing the MK MU with Luigi a fair bit, so soon I'll only need Snake for a few select MU's.
Ah I see. If I was maining any high tiers myself it would only be wario. The only mu's I would use wario for are definitely for snake because that mu with Luigi is just dumb and probably marth.

yoshq

Smash Master
guilty when choosing mk? but why.... mk is a character in the game for a reason, to be used. if you use him for fun and to win is fun, what's the problem? besides, he's soooo fun to use in general.

genesis: i was 1 game away from making it out of the 2nd singles pool and also 1 game from the doubles pool. gay.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I use to feel guilty about picking up MK, but then I realized I wanted to win :/
Almost everyone I play here are on the PR

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I use to feel guilty about picking up MK, but then I realized I wanted to win :/
Almost everyone I play here are on the PR
Yeah but using Mk is easy mode. If you're getting bored of the game change the settings to hard mode and use falcon or yoshi lol. Not hating on these characters in any way.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Yeah but using Mk is easy mode. If you're getting bored of the game change the settings to hard mode and use falcon or yoshi lol. Not hating on these characters in any way.
if you want a real "hard mode" try beating pros like Anti, ADHD, Ally and Mew2king with MK. I will be blown away. Beating them with Luigi is a bit unrealistic atm... sooooo. Yea, there's my "hard mode" right there.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
if you want a real "hard mode" try beating pros like Anti, ADHD, Ally and Mew2king with MK. I will be blown away. Beating them with Luigi is a bit unrealistic atm... sooooo. Yea, there's my "hard mode" right there.
lol yeah. I actually took the hard mode thing from TKO and Blackanese when they were commentating on COT5. Hmm I should really make friends with smashers so I can get rides, but of course not just for the ride.

At Thunder I'll try to see if maybe I can get a ride to that tourney.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
is it wierd if you feel like your on another level when playing?
depends I guess. You could feel like your good, but you're playing a bad player or it could be the other way around in that you feel like you suck and you're playing a good player.

Top Bottom