• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
depends I guess. You could feel like your good, but you're playing a bad player or it could be the other way around in that you feel like you suck and you're playing a good player.
let me put this in a way so you understand wat i mean when you play you catch your mistakes and fix them before it happens and also your winning against good players not just mm but tourney its feels like im getting better and better lol.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
let me put this in a way so you understand wat i mean when you play you catch your mistakes and fix them before it happens and also your winning against good players not just mm but tourney its feels like im getting better and better lol.
oh I see. Hmm I sometimes feel like this, but I have to really put the effort to do that. lol

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Heys guys, I got a question I've been meaning to ask for awhile..

Where exactly on Luigi's DAir is the sweet spot to spike someone?...Honestly I've never been able to do it consistenly at all

Tsubame

Smash Cadet
Heys guys, I got a question I've been meaning to ask for awhile..

Where exactly on Luigi's DAir is the sweet spot to spike someone?...Honestly I've never been able to do it consistenly at all
It's from his knee's to his head i believe, just hit it at the first frames around his knees or his belly then it should spike (:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Funny thing is I finally learned the hit box for Luigi's dair spike, but now I don't get the chance to do it anymore. :(

Last V? if its not NJ or NY. Can't go. :( unless someone is nice enough to take me.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
okay according to google maps. It would take me 22 hrs to drive to Last V. If I had my license and money to cover gas I could go. Also I would have to speed to get there.

If I decided to walk there it would take me 18 days and 18 hrs.

If I decided to ride a bike to the place it would take me 5 days. lol just trolling atm. I hope you do good at the tourney.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Last choice of going by plane. According to Expedia I would need $755 to get a plane from NY to Louisiana. lol done trolling

Tsubame

Smash Cadet
To bad bc, lol unless you'll decide to be a man and walk ofc.

I'll fly over and walk with you xD would give some epic tales to tell our Broigi's xD

Tsubame

Smash Cadet
Just to change the subject to something more rainbowish collorfullishnes happy.

Is it uncommon for anyone to have a folder completely dedicated to SHORYUKEN! pics x3

if it is.. it is official that i don't have a life..

Tsubame

Smash Cadet
Well maybe i'm just to lazy to delete all the pics anyway i guess x)
I spent six out of seven days a week with my gf >_< so i don't spent much time looking for old unused pics anyway, lol

Besides the pics in the folder come in handy from time to time =P

*Edit:*

Is there a live stream luigi match anytime soon btw?
I haven't seen one in a while x3

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Sup my fellow Luigis, it been a while..
it has been awhile good sir.

So just went to a tourney yesterday and it had pools. Also because I'm mad free so I didn't get out of pools lol or I'll just john and say I didn't evoke the spirit of boss. But in all seriousness my pool was

Anti:marth: 2-0
Nakat:fox::snake: 2-0
Icy:olimar:2-1
Rolex:dk2:2-0
Viva:metaknight::gw:2-0
Sys xn left before I could play him.

Only good thing from this imo is that I learned some of the Olimar v.s luigi mu.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
it has been awhile good sir.

So just went to a tourney yesterday and it had pools. Also because I'm mad free so I didn't get out of pools lol or I'll just john and say I didn't evoke the spirit of boss. But in all seriousness my pool was

Anti:marth: 2-0
Nakat:fox::snake: 2-0
Icy:olimar:2-1
Rolex:dk2:2-0
Viva:metaknight::gw:2-0
Sys xn left before I could play him.

Only good thing from this imo is that I learned some of the Olimar v.s luigi mu.
Was it that Long Island Revival tourney?

yoshq

Smash Master
@yoshq hey so did anything epic happen at that tourney Don't Blink, Don't Care 4?
apart from the 30+ shoryukens throughout the day? well, the most epic one was 1st stock on smashville vs count, i was 150% he was 80, and i hit him with some stupid **** like a nair, and he air dodged back into the ground. read it into upb, and that changed the momentum into my favor for a 2-0

BSP

Smash Legend
Luigi's up B is one of the few moves in brawl that's strong enough to have IRL effects.

Turns heads

Luigisama

Smash Champion
apart from the 30+ shoryukens throughout the day? well, the most epic one was 1st stock on smashville vs count, i was 150% he was 80, and i hit him with some stupid **** like a nair, and he air dodged back into the ground. read it into upb, and that changed the momentum into my favor for a 2-0
oh wow.

Luigi's up B is one of the few moves in brawl that's strong enough to have IRL effects.

Turns heads
lol it does for some reason.

Top Bottom