• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Sup weegees, it's been awhile.

Guess i'll be picking up weegee again. I still enjoyed his awesomeness, haha.

@Yosh: i sub to your yt channel btw. =)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
hi coolwhip. hows that mario?

So Ktar 6 is this saturday and I'm really going to look through my tourney replays to see what I should do more and what I should do less. I predict wolf and Toonlink in my bracket matches. Atm these are the mus I'm not really familar with or I haven't played in a long time.

@Jbandrew If you go to this I'm going to bother you for Luigi advice. You're the next best thing to boss right now and the only good Luigi main that lives near me.

Also at this tourney I'm going to implement some slight scrooging with Luigi to run the timer and to kill the invincible time for when my opponent comes back. inb4youareanidiotfortrying Yes I know, but it's actually helping me since I suck at figuring out my opponents play style and I suck at playing defensively with Luigi. Lastly if I have to play a snake I'm going to use Wario since I just can't do that Mu with Luigi.X_X

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
My mario is fine, thanks for asking, haha.

I'm just here to chat with fellow weegee players to gain advice.
Get up-to-date on luigi's metagame
and watch weegee videos. (Tournament videos)

jbandrew

Smash Lord
hi coolwhip. hows that mario?

So Ktar 6 is this saturday and I'm really going to look through my tourney replays to see what I should do more and what I should do less. I predict wolf and Toonlink in my bracket matches. Atm these are the mus I'm not really familar with or I haven't played in a long time.

@Jbandrew If you go to this I'm going to bother you for Luigi advice. You're the next best thing to boss right now and the only good Luigi main that lives near me.

Also at this tourney I'm going to implement some slight scrooging with Luigi to run the timer and to kill the invincible time for when my opponent comes back. inb4youareanidiotfortrying Yes I know, but it's actually helping me since I suck at figuring out my opponents play style and I suck at playing defensively with Luigi. Lastly if I have to play a snake I'm going to use Wario since I just can't do that Mu with Luigi.X_X
Yes I'm going to KTAR. And that's fine lol I'm fine with giving you luigi tips lol. Just find me, I'll have the tag 19!. I'm a short dominican. yupyup. and lol @ Luigi having no metagame, just does things and presses up b, I agree lmfaoo xDD!!

Luigisama

Smash Champion
okay then cool.
Luckay4lyphe told me that I should just troll with Luigi and I'll get the up b. It works every once in awhile.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
okay then cool.
Luckay4lyphe told me that I should just troll with Luigi and I'll get the up b. It works every once in awhile.
note though; that i may not be using luigi. I only use Luigi for Diddy's if I don't think my MK will win. I doubt I'll use Luigi at KTAR tbh, but it can happen I guess. Just look for the tag 19! if u want to talk about luigi nd stuff.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Play adhd on stream and 3 stock him again

Also just found out ganonballer is going to ktar6 too
Luigi time!!! :)
note though; that i may not be using luigi. I only use Luigi for Diddy's if I don't think my MK will win. I doubt I'll use Luigi at KTAR tbh, but it can happen I guess. Just look for the tag 19! if u want to talk about luigi nd stuff.
yeah its all cool and hey you never know man. Just TRUST THE FUNGUS and do side b lol. jk lol

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I need to go to one of these big tournaments before apex so I can bug some of you for advice/tips

Also if anybody cares I made my regions PR >.>

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I need to go to one of these big tournaments before apex so I can bug some of you for advice/tips

Also if anybody cares I made my regions PR >.>
hmm cool. so does that mean you're going to have randoms coming up to you asking. "are you Mr. L?" lol

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Can I be in the picture this time if there is one? :D

I'm going to bug you for PA restaurants advice and how to run a steel mill advice. lol
Uhh, what kind of restaurant advice, and why? xD

And you'd think I should know about steel mills when you look at part of my name, but I know nothing :awesome:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Can I be in the picture this time if there is one? :D

Uhh, what kind of restaurant advice, and why? xD

And you'd think I should know about steel mills when you look at part of my name, but I know nothing :awesome:
resturant advice just in case I go to one of the Hope tourneys.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
real talk guys. I now have a baby scorpion as a pet and apparently it's very venomous. But it's very small.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
well thanks for the info Jbandrew.
So bracket I got a good falco(blechigo) lost to him in a epic way and I got SSR a peach main. Lost to him to because that mu is dumb. Oh well I had fun at Ktar 6.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Nice meeting you jbandrew, and for that very small time you helped me out while I was talking to malcom xD

In bracket I lost to malcom, then I won against sphere, and then played D1 and lost. I still had fun and learned a decent amount.

I also saw sama play bleachigo and he got an upb on him but it didn't kill. As he was trying to fall back to the ground sama just goes for a side b while he's dodging to get to the ground and kills him with a missfire.

Famous

Smash Champion
well thanks for the info Jbandrew.
So bracket I got a good falco(blechigo) lost to him in a epic way and I got SSR a peach main. Lost to him to because that mu is dumb. Oh well I had fun at Ktar 6.
Errr, Weegee Vs Peach isn't that difficult....Just don't stay grounded.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Errr, Weegee Vs Peach isn't that difficult....Just don't stay grounded.
idk this doesn't work for me. I think these peach mains in my region just play differently from the ones you played. These just have elaborate set ups with turnips.

Edit also I'm just mad free probably just a super late bloomer.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I gotta say, the Peach MU is really really weird. It's not hard but it's not easy at the same time. One of our top players here in Ontario uses Peach so I've gotten a good taste of what a good Peach can do. You just gotta know how to counter Peach's floating and turnips

Also I noticed you saw the awesome power rankings of Whitby BC XD (Thats not the PR I was talking about earlier fyi)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i short hop fireballs and catch turnips on accident when i dair. i do pretty well against peach. assuming it's not a really good peach.

Top Bottom