• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Yeah I gotta say, the Peach MU is really really weird. It's not hard but it's not easy at the same time. One of our top players here in Ontario uses Peach so I've gotten a good taste of what a good Peach can do. You just gotta know how to counter Peach's floating and turnips

Also I noticed you saw the awesome power rankings of Whitby BC XD (Thats not the PR I was talking about earlier fyi)
you're in two PRs? hype Mr. L first smasher to be in two PRs.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
ah come on 2 hours are nothing Oo

U need luigis!!! (unfortunate I live on the other side of the ocean -.- )

jbandrew

Smash Lord
WHYYYYY am I forced to do this???? I'm back guys -.-... its like sometimes I don't care about the game and just wanna have fun and go back to Luigi but sometimes I get sick of losing when I know I can win so I drop him again and its so frustratinggggg!!! >_< UGGGHHHHHHHH.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
WHYYYYY am I forced to do this???? I'm back guys -.-... its like sometimes I don't care about the game and just wanna have fun and go back to Luigi but sometimes I get sick of losing when I know I can win so I drop him again and its so frustratinggggg!!! >_< UGGGHHHHHHHH.
This.
Story of every low/mid-tier main. Mostly Low-tiers.
I keep fluctuating between Mario and Falco

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
lol well since apex is gonna be HUGE AS **** might as well go for good times...

i jus hope no one goes crazy and makes some dumb decision,jus cause of the 2012 theory....
to me, people are flat out idiots to believe
the world is coming to an end in 2012.
No man/women alive don't know when da end is coming, only god knows.

As for Apex, hmm...i might try to go & see how HYPE it'll really get!

To the ones that's waiting to see the highly anticipated DTM4...
Well, all i can say is that it's gonna be 10x better then dtm3 :cool:

Only if boss get on board & contribute for it. :(

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
2012 crap? It's only becoming a fictional earth.
That's right, we're gonna see killer fairies.

Having a good time with this character. Hopefully I'll be looking foward for bowser jr. next.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
How the **** do you play against a campy Falco?

Like I honest can't do anything when they laser camp and then sideB when I get close, its stupid. After the match I had last tournament, I like to think Falco is up there with MK and Marth for Luigi's worst MU's

yoshq

Smash Master
How the **** do you play against a campy Falco?

Like I honest can't do anything when they laser camp and then sideB when I get close, its stupid. After the match I had last tournament, I like to think Falco is up there with MK and Marth for Luigi's worst MU's
look at the mu thread, i wrote a paragraph there once upon a time

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to get him to come down here lol. Not working to well. So did I read the MU thread correctly, Luigi's cyclone collides with Falco's sideB?

If so, thats pretty crazy. His cyclone collides with a lot moves...I found out last tournament his cyclone collides with Sonic's side/down B

yoshq

Smash Master
not if the sideb is above him.to counter sideb, nair with your foot kicking him, not him above you, or upsmash. grab comboes are also great on him. and utilt/nair to counter his spotdodges

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Mr.L how come you didn't come to S.T.Y.C 2? :(
I didn't come because I don't have car and I don't know how to get there. Also I'm not good friends with anyone that would want to give me a ride. lol yes I know I wasn't asked, but I decide to answer. :p

Luigisama

Smash Champion
oh wow an earthquake just happened in Va and Nyc felt it. At first I saw things shaking and I didn't understand what was going on until I realized earthquake. I hope anyone that lives near VA or felt the earthquake is ok.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
jus checking because my friend flames all the characters i play
Jab > upb is just too good for him

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Mr.L how come you didn't come to S.T.Y.C 2? :(
I was planning on coming to this but I happened to be going on a family vacation the day of the tournament. Kinda upset I didn't get to come but oh well, I should be coming sometime later this year for a different montreal tournament.

About that earthquake, I'm in Virginia for vacation and apparently some people where were staying felt it. I didn't but I know some people did

Top Bottom