• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
jump, jump, cyclone, shoryuken. GG, yoshi. looks like you just got footstooled.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Dthrow > SH > Fair > Nair = Pure win
If the opponent airdodges > Jab 1 > SHORYUKEN!!!
At this time people will be screaming your nickname

Luigisama

Smash Champion
the bad side of this, is when you miss the misfire
yeah true

I'm a bit confused then. What exactly are you doing?
Well make sure you do the torpedo far enough from the platform so that when you land you land on the edge of the platform. When you do it right luigi will slide off and land on his feet. It is safer to land this way than landing with a regular torpedo.
If you still can't get it I'll add your fc and wii number and I'll send you a replay of how it looks like.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Well make sure you do the torpedo far enough from the platform so that when you land you land on the edge of the platform. When you do it right luigi will slide off and land on his feet. It is safer to land this way than landing with a regular torpedo.
If you still can't get it I'll add your fc and wii number and I'll send you a replay of how it looks like.
Ehh I might......I'm just not seeing how you're doing this while trying to get back to the stage.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
jbandrew sellout :(
changed luigi for metaknight and snake :(
--------------
Listen to Matanza - Clube dos canalhas
Is just too good...

Luigisama

Smash Champion
lol HolyV putting Jbandrew on blast. jk

@Thunder Yeah hold I'll post my wii number and fc. I'll show what I mean. Btw this isn't like ground breaking, but its way better than the Stupid "oh I can do nothing after side b in air" :@.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
ok go online Thunder so I can send the replay to you.
Nvm some how I can send it to you. Tell me if you get the replay.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
lolololol I wish all of you went to as many tournaments as I have and played Luigi in this region... it's not the prettiest sight living in MK land with the BEST players in the region and struggling to get past r2 or 3 in bracket because of character limitations like NOT BEING ABLE TO SHEILD GRAB. <_< /rant

makoforce

Smash Ace
so don't use luigi vs mks, it's not that hard. luigi is good against most chars
nah MU's that we were sure luigi won in like 09 proably beat us now and the ones that already beat us are beating us even worse now.

I theory i have is that brawls metagame is gonna kinda reset itself atleast with lower tiered people like luigi. They are gonna be so underused people are just gonna forget the MU and then somebodies gonna pick them back up and **** with them. just like jigglypuff in melee

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
lolololol I wish all of you went to as many tournaments as I have and played Luigi in this region... it's not the prettiest sight living in MK land with the BEST players in the region and struggling to get past r2 or 3 in bracket because of character limitations like NOT BEING ABLE TO SHEILD GRAB. <_< /rant

I feel you your not the only one im in MD/VA: Junebug,lie,logic,omni,speed,boss,seagull,neo,chu,candy,esoj....it keeps going so dont be so down lets just work with what we got.
......and same post count lol

yoshq

Smash Master
I theory i have is that brawls metagame is gonna kinda reset itself atleast with lower tiered people like luigi. They are gonna be so underused people are just gonna forget the MU and then somebodies gonna pick them back up and **** with them. just like jigglypuff in melee
that has already happened. no one knows how to play against luigi right now except the really really adaptable people.

makoforce

Smash Ace
that has already happened. no one knows how to play against luigi right now except the really really adaptable people.
really? well go **** some *****es then.

also if luigi had some fireball specific AT like canceling on the landing lag of his fireball or atleast autocancel he would be too good. I wonder can we make that possible?

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
The MK/Luigi MU is sooo gay. I was attempting to learn MU really hard so I didn't have to switch characters when I fought one but that really didn't work out. Which is why I now use Snake/Diddy/Fox against MK, depending on there playstyle.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
o_O... Go Luigi on me or any mid-high/top player in my region. I GUARANTEE you they will know that to beat luigi you jst need to not approach. xDD.

Top Bottom