• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Interview Topic - #6 Lain (Interview Up!)

tuestresfat

Smash Apprentice
When your opponent goes ignores popo (you) and goes after nana to try and make it a 1v1 match, do you:

a) save Nana
b) look for an opening and FSMASH them in the face!
c) grab a cookie
d) ask anther what he would do
e) all of the above

What secret advanced techniques will you reveal in the grand finals match at Genesis? Does it start with chain and end with grab?

What is your favorite stage?

How much cocaine is too much cocaine?

Do you ever wish you could be controlling Nana instead of Popo?

Do you like wooden hammers?

Have you ever wished the Ice Climbers had Dedede's hammer?

Have you ever gone mountain climbing? Do you have any idea how hard it is...

Why is the sky blue? Why is the sun so bright? Why is luigi green?

Roughly, how much money do you make per month/year/whatever from brawl tournaments?

Summarize your life outside of brawl.

How long did anther train you so you could produce such results at Apex?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Why is it that you've stayed true to your main (IC's) when most tops around you are dropping theirs for metaknight?
(That's a serious question)

Do you ever get distracted by the constant clacking and violent shaking of your opponent to break out of your chaingrab? And do you have any advice for those who -do- get distracted by it?
(That's for a friend)

D4V1

Smash Rookie
Lain, if comes a day that "chain grabs" and other infinities becomes fully banned from the tournaments, will you keep playing with IC and DDD without using any infinity but keep training any other techniques with these characters, or will you prefer to explore another character that depends less of these infinities and who that would be?

Cook

Smash Master
did you ever put to make having as more than when next time you play so it could farther than before?
Please answer this question. Your answer might give me some insight into what the question is even asking...

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Why don't you use ICs in doubles?
and...
Where do you think the ICs would be on the tier list without infinites?

Moozle

Smash Champion
What other characters do you play? Do you ever play random? Where can I get awesome glasses like you?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from lain's grabs!

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Lain, there's been some sayings, even a couple of potshots thrown at you, saying that, "Without chaingrabs, he is s***".

Your response to that?

Moozle

Smash Champion
Another one: When was the last time you lost to a bottom tier (like, Falcon bottom tier) character in a tourney?
This is a really good question that should be answered :p Also, what low tier character, if any, gives you a good amount of trouble?

shortybobert2

Smash Rookie
You know who I really hate? Sonic. He's such a f aggot. I wish he would curl up in his little ball and fu king explode.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Why are the Ness mains so serious about a pools match?

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Lain comes from this old anime called Serial Experiments Lain

In fact I have a shirt of that anime. When I meet him i'm going to wear this shirt and say I'M THE REAL LAIN

Top Bottom