• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Interview Topic - #6 Lain (Interview Up!)

lain

Smash Master
I will always be the real lain.

I'll answer them whenever there's enough questions to pool from or whenever he aims me I guess.

Yunior597

Smash Journeyman
lain, why in lastest tournaments you have been so nervious? You failed doing chaingrab a lot vs ally in evo 2k9, Its really hard to grab so dont lose the chance.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I will always be the real lain.

I'll answer them whenever there's enough questions to pool from or whenever he aims me I guess.
I was joking haha.
S.E. Lain is a pretty good anime.
And I do have a shirt of that anime.

I go by another anime character name LOL

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
I havent heard from twentytwo in awhile and this interview is probably overdue. If anyone is interested in taking over the interview position please shoot me a pm. You get to pick the questions, talk with pros, be a part of the smash writers group. So yeah its pretty sweet.

I am not quite ready to give up on twentytwo, since he has done a great job, but its def time to start exploring other options

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I dunno, we can just namedrop Lain to come here, he can pick out the questions himself and answer them accordingly.

We save the hassle of the middleman.

Where you @ Lain?

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
I'm pretty busy, getting ready to start college, and work, and things like that.

That said, I'm probably going to do the lain interview today, talked to him yesterday about setting it up, and have the question set already.

And with that said, I'll try to put the interviews into the smash news section today also JV, but it might be time to find a replacement for me. Everyone seems a bit disgruntled with me doing it, and I can't blame them with the amount of time I'm taking to push out some of these interviews.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't know why you feel pressured to get these done, it's not like it's top priority.

I appreciate the work you do, don't get me wrong, but if you don't ever do it, it's not the end of the world.

lain

Smash Master
Sorry TwentyTwo I kinda passed out before our interview time @_@

Let's schedule something soon no?

JV you butthead >:[

<3

Vro

Smash Lord
Lain, when are you going to come back to Chicago and play Melee terribly?

judge!

Smash Ace
who are your top 5 feared people to face in tourney there i asked a serious question lol

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you and Anther bestest buddy pals? Why do people seem to always put you two together?

JUDGE

Smash Lord
lain a question:
can you actually fly around like superman^^
have the felling as if i saw you at my area

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yoshi is Lain's hardest yet easiet MU?

It's obviously mindgames, son.

And of course my question wasn't picked out when all I asked was how did he get the name, but oh well. >.>

lain

Smash Master
I like Serial Experiments: Lain. Playing games years back I would use the name lain, so it just stuck.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hahaha, good interview.
Lain was pretty kewl at Genesis.
Signed all the Aussies' controllers (The grab button specifically).

Smash Journeyman
Fiction and DEHF have interviews on youtube already and Tyrant mains metaknight. Go haze

Top Bottom