• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ike Profiles Thread - Post Your Profile!

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
There is a picture of me out there at my first tournament 3-4 years ago...but my beard is even more epic than it was then, so no point in digging it up.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Oh, well Brett just said Spring Break 2010 so I had to look up when Spring Break happened in Texas for 2010 and apparently it was in March. I'll put it as April though if you're sure.

:248:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Oh, well Brett just said Spring Break 2010 so I had to look up when Spring Break happened in Texas for 2010 and apparently it was in March. I'll put it as April though if you're sure.

It was during Easter weekend (the first weekend of April). How would I know? Because I specifically complained that WHOBO2 (as well as WHOBO) was during Easter.

Tulat

Smash Cadet
Tulat
Tournament/Wifi Player
Spartanburg, S.C. (South Carolina)
Signature Smile: :]

My name is David and some people call me Dave, but online and during games I use the name Tulat.
Tulat means David in another language (which I won't be telling) and I have used this name for years.
I am currently 18 years old about to be 19 (Birthday is September 25) and above 5'10.
The reason I say above 5'10 is because the last time a nurse measured my height, she said I was 6'2, but I know i'm not that tall.

I currently live with my father and we have Hughes net satellite internet, so i can't really brawl until at&t finally comes unless I visit my mom.
I may visit her every weekend to every other weekend. That's when i can brawl on wifi.
Luckily At&t are 2 miles away as of 9/16/2011, So it's possible it may reach me within a month or so.
Yes, I live in the country and that is why High speed has yet to reach us.

I main Ike who is closely followed by Fox, Marth, Falco, Captain falcon, and Snake. Although I can use the majority of characters.
My first main when SSBB came out was Meta knight. Soon did I realize his advantage over characters in 2010.
I've been changing mains ever since I quit MK. I honestly hope he gets banned because we may see more variety of characters in tourneys.
I've been staying with Ike for over a year now, but not quite sure just how long.
Oh and I am normally Blue Ike.

I live in South Carolina (As stated above) Which has little to no competitive smash scene. I am hoping that will change in the future.
The only offline tournament i've been able to go to was MLG Raleigh, where I went all Ike and met Mew2king and his MK in winner round 2 or 3.
I placed 65 out of 148 in MLG Raleigh, and I had fought only MK's in the entire tournament.
There is about a 10% chance as of right now I'll be able to go to Apex 2012. But it's so far away that it would be very expensive to go.
I've been asking my father if we can, and he has yet to give me a direct answer.

I enjoy all kinds of things such as Sports, Taking walks in my Grandma's forest, Video games, Making Graphics, Playing the Piano, and more.
I guess i'm kinda a laid back guy with some humor sometimes, can't really describe myself.
I started Spartanburg Community College on 8/17/2011, i'm planing to become a Pharmacist tech.
Probably a Pharmacist and then maybe a Doctor in something.
I'm still considering other things though, as I am not sure about being one of the above jobs.
I also like to help people, even ones I don't know yet.
Don't be afraid to try and get to know me, I try to be a good person usually. :]

If you wish to contact me and i'm not on these Ike boards, I can usually be found on the following things.
Skype/Facebook: Tulat25
AllisBrawl: Tulat

NOTE: I'll start trying to be active on the Ike boards now, I've always visited but never saw a reason to post.
^Don't add the "note" please^

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Just so ya know, new profiles don't go up until after we get to know you for a while. Peoplw do just come and go.

Tulat

Smash Cadet
Liked and commented on the video, Congrats on winning the tourney btw Ryo.
Your Ike is pretty quick too, and I agree with Blubolouis about the post, but idk where it would go anyways.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
[collapse=Ike Main Photo Apex 2012]
[/collapse]

From left to right:

Berserker Swordsman
Nysyarc
XLR8TION
san.
Ussi
Waldo
Kimchi
Golden-psycho
Ryo_Guikido

I'll put it into the OP in a minute, gotta eat.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yah I went from left to right in terms of the center of each person's face. So like, you're standing right in front of San but his face is more to the left.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Put it in the OP and did it like, back row and front row. So you just need to look and see that the five of you guys are standing more out in front.

I think it's less confusing with back/front row, but what do you think?

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
Is this a place where I can ask questions about Ike? You know about his spacing and what not...or am I in the wrong place?...

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
If you become active here and stick around a while, we'll put your profile (which you make yourself, of course) in the OP.

It's not like it matters a lot, but it's a cool thing we do and not everyone else does-- just a thing that you can look at to know a frequenter better.

All the talking pretty much goes in the general/social thread.

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
:urg: So...I've got to make a profile?...I don't really participate in tournaments, considering there aren't many smashers in my area;but I do play online...for what that's worth. With that in mind I guess I'm not in the smash scene...but :confused: I feel like such a newb :(

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
:urg: So...I've got to make a profile?...I don't really participate in tournaments, considering there aren't many smashers in my area;but I do play online...for what that's worth. With that in mind I guess I'm not in the smash scene...but :confused: I feel like such a newb :(
You can make a profile after we get to know you. So no, you don't have to make a profile, even if you did, it wouldn't go up right away.

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
Okay, but one more question and then I'll shut up, I know you all are tired of my stupid questions, but here's another one.

What do you talk about here? Just profiles? Ugh I'm lost, I'll just go away now.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Okay, but one more question and then I'll shut up, I know you all are tired of my stupid questions, but here's another one.

What do you talk about here? Just profiles? Ugh I'm lost, I'll just go away now.
This thread isn't active, nor even up to date. I might make an update, but the OP doesn't exist anymore, and our mod is missing as always.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I plan on contributing more to the Ike Threads from now on, so I'd like to submit my profile. I'm not sure if this thread is updated regularly still but I might as well submit my information anyway.

Aaven (Real name as well as Brawl Tag)
Offline and WiFi player
Phoenix, Arizona

Ohai, I'm Aaven. I main Ike(duh) in his blue color and have used him since Brawl's release, though I didn't actually end up maining him until the end of 2009. I use Ike and only Ike, regardless of MUs, no secondaries for me.

I play mostly offline and am a big fan of both Singles as well as Doubles. I am highly active in AZ's Brawl Scene and I am currently ranked #9 on our PR, highly likely to rise during this season. The last OoS Tournament I attended was Genesis 2 before I took a break from Brawl and I had the pleasure of playing ADHD (Who ***** me respectively back then), I also had the pleasure of meeting/playing MikeHAZE and M2K at NYTE, a recent Arizona makeshift Regional. I am going to be attending ReveLAtions and plan on going OoS as often as possible so that I can be more recognized OoS, place well in Regionals, and also hopefully make the Top 5 thread.

Top Bottom