• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ike Profiles Thread - Post Your Profile!

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
lol "Ashuera"! we should change the Ashunera title to Ashwariya title just for fame (i.e. if you guys know who she is.)

Dr.Complexity

Smash Rookie
Hi... I'm 13 and my names Dr.C

And I've been playing brawl for about 4 months I've heard I'm pretty good I play Wifi and Offline :C

And I'm hoping to be the best Ike in a short amount of time.

Which means me beating san then I can quit this game knowing I made atleast 1 accomplishment.

Oh I'm also from New Jersey.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hi... I'm 13 and my names Dr.C

And I've been playing brawl for about 4 months I've heard I'm pretty good I play Wifi and Offline :C

And I'm hoping to be the best Ike in a short amount of time.

Which means me beating san then I can quit this game knowing I made atleast 1 accomplishment.

Oh I'm also from New Jersey.
If you've only been playing for 4 months, you got a looooong way to go kid.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
lol, that post sounds so familiar.
Reminds me of that one guy where Bored said San would beat him while doing a bunch of ****.
/lookslikeanaltaccounttome :l

theeboredone

Smash Legend
^ I don't know if this is based off something I said or if someone actually said that.

Anyways, take it to the other topic that's meant for stuff like this.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
And somebody thought i was M2K when i used mewtwo against him and desimated him.

What other people say mean nothing. But hi, pro tip, never use personal experience when talking how good you are. When you're good and go out to show it, people will accknowledge you.. Like how you accknowledged san just now and made him your goal to surpass. San just was san and went to tourneys and wrecked. His name got spread by what he did, not what he said about himself on an online forum.

Dr.Complexity

Smash Rookie
And somebody thought i was M2K when i used mewtwo against him and desimated him.

What other people say mean nothing. But hi, pro tip, never use personal experience when talking how good you are. When you're good and go out to show it, people will accknowledge you.. Like how you accknowledged san just now and made him your goal to surpass. San just was san and went to tourneys and wrecked. His name got spread by what he did, not what he said about himself on an online forum.

thanks i'll keep that in mind.

Arturia

Smash Rookie
Guess I just write a short summary here?

I'm Arturia. You can keep it short and simple with Art, I don't mind. I've been brawling over a year now and used Ike this whole time. I want to improve and get better with him how ever I can, which led me here. I'm a florida brawler too.

Not much else to me than that^^

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Brawling for a year now? If you're from AiB, welcome to the good side. Right now, the social/general thread is off the charts in terms of posts, but feel free to ask anything in there, and we'll get it answered.

Arturia

Smash Rookie
I've been on a handful of brawl sites, but they are much smaller compare to here.

Thanks for the welcome :3

thelegend5306

Smash Cadet
Ha funny seeing all these profiles. Always nice to put faces to the words (hardcore lurker here haha). No offense, but I did not expect san to be a black guy... :/

Nice to see a lot of Texas Ikes too. :D

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Bair is his fastest, but just about any other aerial (save for Nair) is decent. At some percents, you'd be in a better position if you used an air-dodge instead, to regain control faster.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
AD is his fastest at 39 frames + 10 AD lag

Bair and dair(?) are 2ndest fastest at 55 frames

Fair is here.. At 58

Nair is the slowest

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
What is ikes momentom cancel?
Allow me to elaborate a bit.

To cancel vertical momentum, the most important thing is to fast-fall, so it doesn't matter what aerial you use because you're able to fast-fall as soon as the aerial attack begins. Do NOT air-dodge to cancel vertical momentum. If you're using Smash c-stick, just hit c-stick down to input a Dair and a fast-fall. For Attack c-stick, you have to manually input the Dair using the control stick.

I use Dair as my example because it's the easiest and also makes the most sense in a lot of ways. Dair's hitbox will protect you from follow-ups below, it's Ike's shortest aerial animation, tied with Bair, and inputting a Dair manually automatically inputs a fast-fall.

For horizontal momentum, you want to use an air-dodge as early as possible followed immediately by a double jump to stop momentum. Save your double jump if you can, to make recovery easier, but use it if you have to. Just like you should never air-dodge when sent upwards, never aerial attack when sent sideways; you could accidentally fast-fall and it will take longer to be able to jump.

:248:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
LOL why is this happening in this thread?
I didn't want to say anything, lol.

Also, Craysyn, since you're back, can I ask you to edit the pictures out of my profile and change them for some new ones? Yes? Thanks, buddy.
Oh I've been here the whole time, just haven't felt inclined to post in awhile. And yah, no problem chum.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Brettster, I must have misread this thread or at least your profile because you're totally different from how I imagined you.
just wanted u to know that.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
You probably imagined me as the Olympian standard sort of body. 6'4" with super toned muscles. With 15 scantily-clad or naked girls all trying to kiss me.

I don't blame you.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Are there any group Ike pics that have been taken at tourneys? I've been reading through some of these profiles/first few pages and seems like there's this huge dichotomy in heights XD

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
There's a few good ones, both taken in Texas pretty sure:

Left to right: Brett, San, Bored, Slaps, Arturo

Left to right: Me (Nysyarc), Brett, Slaps, Mr. Doom

There may be others but I've only seen those two.

Edit: Beat ya Brett, lol.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
LOL WOW before I even navigated away from the page, you took care of it. Nice job.

Man, I'm sexy.
Put those up there somewhere in the OP.

Also, take out Buay, GSNinja, and Somebody Else. They gone.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Put those up there somewhere in the OP.

Also, take out Buay, GSNinja, and Somebody Else. They gone.
They were never even really around much at all, not sure how they got into the OP in the first place, lol.

And Brett, what tourney was the first picture? And around when? I'd like to put the tournament name and approximate date (just the month/year is fine) for the group photos.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Guh, just realised I wasn't in the op :s thats stings

on the other hand i don't know if the info i posted a while back still describes me so..

Top Bottom