• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ike Profiles Thread - Post Your Profile!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
AFAIK they don't let anybody become admin that will ever infract the rules.

But I'm sure there is a system for removing the admins if need be. I just don't know what it is.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
is it cool if i make a profile? im not really well known but i do go to offline NE tournies frequently and id like to get known im pretty good wit ike about even with watkins ike if you know who he is

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
is it cool if i make a profile? im not really well known but i do go to offline NE tournies frequently and id like to get known im pretty good wit ike about even with watkins ike if you know who he is
If you become active around the Ike boards we'd be happy to put up a profile for you, but we don't want to clutter the OP with profiles of players who are inactive at the boards/in the smash scene. So yah, welcome to the Ike boards and we hope you stick around so we can see about a profile. :)

:034:

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
NT3K you play Snake mainly so why do you care about having an Ike profile? Seems dumb XD but yeah i guess if you active we could add it. I still gotta make mine, way tooooooo lazy to XD

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Even with me huh NT? A BOLD CLAIM.

But yeah I didn't know you were getting back into Brawl again, good stuff.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Look, it doesn't matter if you're the best or worst Ike here. All that matters is you be active on the boards and contribute to any discussions going on.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
slaps wtf? i play ike only offline and online we havnt played in months so idk what your talking about lol

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
o and watkins i only say that because ive been getting better and you said you werent using ike as much i an only assume your rusty and or focusing on other characters AKA THAT SHEIK BS ON FACEBOOK! D:

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
I haven't posted my profile yet :!, here goes:

Tagname: AN(M)ist
Name: Abid Naeem Mozaffar
Photo: -Coming Soon-

Bio:
Greetings,
My name is Abid Naeem Mozaffar and I am a north Indian born in Kuwait. Though my ethnicity is Indian, I spent most of my years in Kuwait and had only visited India a few times. As Kuwait was relatively more advanced than my place in India, I had the privilege of experiencing a comfortable and diverse lifestyle and education. After my high school graduation, I applied and got accepted in San diego State University and thus am currently living in San Diego, California.

With respect to gaming, I have interest in all sorts of creative games. Whether they be arcade, third-person shooter, or R.P.G, as long as there are new ways of progressing, they have me going about them. Apart from gaming, I have a big interest in education and tend to be very intrigued with the things I learn (unless ofcourse, thoughts like "too lazy" or "I'll do it later" do not overwhelm me).

SSBB was completely unknown to me till I reached college. I found out about brawl in my freshmen year. In my first semester, I went to bowling ally in my college to kill time and saw some players playing brawl. That time, I was much into tekken and didn't bother much about brawl, but that soon changed when I saw nobody using sonic.

This blue hedgehog become my first main. But when I saw that sonic is gonna take some time to play competitively, I chose Ike as my other main (He kinda resembles Jin from Tekken).

Ike was amazing for me when I learned how to use him right (All the Jab combos and smashes and specials and super-armors and spikes and FE team-up and taunts and etc etc etc). The biggest challenge for me was learning to land attacks precisely so that the lags don't open me for punishment (which is seriously a really hard job; Ike has relatively too much lag in his smashes and specials).

EDIT: LOLZ, big mood turn on :bee:

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
o and watkins i only say that because ive been getting better and you said you werent using ike as much i an only assume your rusty and or focusing on other characters AKA THAT SHEIK BS ON FACEBOOK! D:
LOL I don't really get rusty with Ike, he's such an easy slow *** character to play. I can jab cancel and aether spike in my sleep, getting rusty with Marth or Sheik is more troublesome tho.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wow Abid, did you first hear about brawl in college, or did you just not care for it? I mean, the Super Smash series is kinda huge.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
well watkins we need to start playing again havnt played you in forever bro

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Well, I was never into Wii at all before college. I lived in kuwait till high school and the students over there were only interested in PC and PS games. so yeah, I first time saw brawl at college. I was surprised myself when I learned that its the second sequel of such a popular game and none of the students i knew in high school knew about it. lol

metroid1117

Smash Master
I haven't posted my profile yet :!, here goes:

Tagname: AN(M)ist
Name: Abid Naeem Mozaffar
Photo: -Coming Soon-

Bio:
Greetings,
My name is Abid Naeem Mozaffar and I am a north Indian born in Kuwait. Though my ethnicity is Indian, I spent most of my years in Kuwait and had only visited India a few times. As Kuwait was relatively more advanced than my place in India, I had the privilege of experiencing a comfortable and diverse lifestyle and education. After my high school graduation, I applied and got accepted in San diego State University and thus am currently living in San Diego, California.

With respect to gaming, I have interest in all sorts of creative games. Whether they be arcade, third-person shooter, or R.P.G, as long as there are new ways of progressing, they have me going about them. Apart from gaming, I have a big interest in education and tend to be very intrigued with the things I learn (unless ofcourse, thoughts like "too lazy" or "I'll do it later" do not overwhelm me).

SSBB was completely unknown to me till I reached college. I found out about brawl in my freshmen year. In my first semester, I went to bowling ally in my college to kill time and saw some players playing brawl. That time, I was much into tekken and didn't bother much about brawl, but that soon changed when I saw nobody using sonic.

This blue hedgehog become my first main. But when I saw that sonic is gonna take some time to play competitively, I chose Ike as my other main (He kinda resembles Jin from Tekken).

Ike was amazing for me when I learned how to use him right (All the Jab combos and smashes and specials and super-armors and spikes and FE team-up and taunts and etc etc etc). The biggest challenge for me was learning to land attacks precisely so that the lags don't open me for punishment (which is seriously a really hard job; Ike has relatively too much lag in his smashes and specials).

EDIT: LOLZ, big mood turn on :bee:
OP has been updated.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
after tomorrow's bi-weeky ima type up a profile if ya dont mind

metroid1117

Smash Master
after tomorrow's bi-weeky ima type up a profile if ya dont mind
I lurk the boards daily, and I've seen AN(M)ist post a fair number of times. Feel free to post your profile, then I'll add you in once you start becoming more active. Good luck at your bi-weekly!

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
I lurk the boards daily, and I've seen AN(M)ist post a fair number of times. Feel free to post your profile, then I'll add you in once you start becoming more active. Good luck at your bi-weekly!
haha sounds god to me and thanks man :o

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
don't bored, if you set a requirement then whoever said person wanting a profile will start spamming the boards to get their post count up, just leave it up to most of ashu and all active ikes XD

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
Pfft, baking cookies is too easy. It should be making awesome sammiches.

But really, it's up to Metroid's discretion.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
well its not like im not acive i just dont use smash boards much imean no i will cause i realize al the ikes are here and not on dumb *** aib god i hate aib now. such fail but yeah ill def be on more and post more

metroid1117

Smash Master
Metroid, mind putting my pic up for me?

Thanks
Done.

And yeah, I'm a little hesitant to add a post requirement because people will hurriedly post senseless things (not giving any names, but I'm sure some of you can rattle off a few) instead of posting few but intelligent things (like Kirk).

By the way Bored, congrats on placing so high at your tournament!

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
The difference is, we want you and Kirk to post more, Metroid! =)

-Smash King-93

Smash Apprentice
We'll put your profile on the front page soon if you become active enough.
^ in due time bored

I love how SK just assumes we all know him and will put his pic up XD
^ =(...
some know me, some dont.
im kinda opening >_>

^ Assuming none of us know him.

We know who he is. He just needs to be more active.
^ will do

^ Assuming he knows what he is talking about

i know he has posted but thats kinda what i meant when i said we don't know him since he is inactive
^ >=/ im starting from now on. get off my case slaps lol.

eh...on second thought, ill hold off for awhile from posting my profile here since too many seen i was inactive here =/ im sorry for that.

well..starting now ill be more active here and hopefully do some contributing and at least show some dedication here instead of lurking and leaving sometimes lol. AiB...i cant tolerate that site anymore. plus i still cant get a good enough pic =/ (cell is crappy at atm...)

soooooooo....yeah

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I'll contribute to the ike boards or be more active until im legit enough to make a profile.

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
^ in due time bored

^ =(...
some know me, some dont.
im kinda opening >_>

^ will do

^ >=/ im starting from now on. get off my case slaps lol.

eh...on second thought, ill hold off for awhile from posting my profile here since too many seen i was inactive here =/ im sorry for that.

well..starting now ill be more active here and hopefully do some contributing and at least show some dedication here instead of lurking and leaving sometimes lol. AiB...i cant tolerate that site anymore. plus i still cant get a good enough pic =/ (cell is crappy at atm...)

soooooooo....yeah
Yo sk dont worry about slaps its all good! also sk id like to play you sometime ive heard of you before :O

-Smash King-93

Smash Apprentice
ahhh yes, me and SK still gotta team for one of those wifi 2v2 ike only tournaments on AiB XD lol
ohhh yeah...that 2vs2 tourney which you forgot to show up to cuz you confused the times =l
and left me hanging for about 15 mins and almost got kicked out the tourney and som1 finally decided to team with me but was god awful.

i remember now

Top Bottom