• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
No more senseless arguing lol instead lets focus on hyping Dimmy's sauga tournie haha.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Fatal don't change your name pl0x :*(

Just do what does people do, add x,X,o,O,_ and - in their name; you'll be xXoO_FatalX

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
saying ness doesnt have combos in brawl+! LOL

also niko is going to wreck in b+ dont underestimate him, nate can vouch for his peach
And Niko can vouch for my Ness+ jesus combo :chuckle:

Sometime in the next 24 hours I will have something very cool to share with everyone here :bee:

Cyan_

Smash Lord
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

my PS2 is bootleg, and so is my Budokai 3 game, and now it doesn't work. it freezes randomly

i wanna play it. :(

Cyan_

Smash Lord
haha, how'd you know it freezes on that part? :p

but you're wrong :p it's that other green guy, forgot his name. he's not in the Ginyu force though.

it also froze when I was going SSJ4

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
eyyo speaking of which, is it possible to get a username change on smashboards, or am i gonna have to make a new account
u gotta get a new account,unless ur loved by the mods...i wanted to go back to dazed like 1week after i made this account but no dice lol

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL You can imagine how long I've wanted to change my account name.

Theres no way I can just make a new account though, waaaay too much history on this one.

.Marik

is a social misfit
eyyo speaking of which, is it possible to get a username change on smashboards, or am i gonna have to make a new account
1.) Become a Mod.

2.) Get loved/admired/butt-kissed by Mods.

3.) Hack.

4.) ????

5.) PROFIT!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
budokai 3...
tenkachi 3 way better
Tenkaichi 3 was garbage.

Tenkaichi 2 on the other hand when you had to actually put a small iota of effort into your combos was pretty good - unlike Tenkaichi 3 where you just spam A and it fills in the blanks for you.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
hey guys update on my tournament the fan expo passes are confirmed for top 3 and the raffle is too! 1st place gets 100 ticks 2nd gets 50 ticks, 3rd gets 25. 1st 2nd 3rd also get a free entry into the zellers tournament at fan expo into the 2nd round and the prize for that tournament is gonna be around $1000 from what i've heard. HYPEEE.

PND

Smash Champion
Holy **** guys.

Do you remember The Big Comfy Couch?

Lunette the Clown (the main girl, if you had a deprived childhood and need to be reminded)
DID THE VOICE WORK FOR
Claire Redfield in every Resident Evil game Claire was present in.
Jubillee in X-Men the Animated Series
and voiced MOTHER****ING EWOKS IN MOTHER****ING STAR WARS.

Wow. Where are they now, eh?

Top Bottom