• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Iliad

Smash Lord
This console if that **** is true about the controllers acting as a HUD for console imaging streamed in 1080p, would effectively cancel the need for setups if we used those controllers and not GC controllers. We would just need the console and our controllers, and we could play looking at our hands. lmao. That's fuuuuuucked.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i MIGHT have found a venue in bolton,gonna see if i can get it for a cheap price after the weekends done /fingerscrossed

Patches

Smash Master
Never even heard of bolton..

And tbh, I'm more hyped about said pokemon rpg than smash 4.

If its more open than pokemon, (if you can actually join organizations like team rocket) it'll be my new favourite game.

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ugh, looking more and more like I won't go to CoT5.

The people who Chibo says to contact for housing won't even respond to me, and hotel rooms are ****ing expensive.

Anyone else looking at staying in a hotel room?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
if its true about smash 4, hopefully fucking sakurai had NOTHING to do with it at all

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd hate it, actually.

I mean, nothing against street fighter, but Smash isn't Street Fighter. If I want to play Street Fighter, I'll play Street Fighter. If I want to play Smash, I expect to be able to do so. The largest draw for me with Smash is dynamic stages, and I really don't see that happening with a SF-esque system.

Also, I don't so much care if Sakurai works on it or not. He did build Melee and 64. However, if whoever works on it goes out of their way to make it uncompetitive, don't expect me to play the 4th game.

Oh, in completely unrelated news.

Don't buy these. They are trash. Omega had some on display. Apparently they play really, really poorly, and are just of poor quality overall.

Mprime

Smash Ace
I'd hate it, actually.

I mean, nothing against street fighter, but Smash isn't Street Fighter. If I want to play Street Fighter, I'll play Street Fighter. If I want to play Smash, I expect to be able to do so. The largest draw for me with Smash is dynamic stages, and I really don't see that happening with a SF-esque system.

Also, I don't so much care if Sakurai works on it or not. He did build Melee and 64. However, if whoever works on it goes out of their way to make it uncompetitive, don't expect me to play the 4th game.

Oh, in completely unrelated news.

Don't buy these. They are trash. Omega had some on display. Apparently they play really, really poorly, and are just of poor quality overall.
dirt is right about "1" thing, those controllers are just cheap knock offs like wild cats

Gichan

Smash Champion
Just giving a heads up and reminder before I go to work that tomorrow is voting day for the election. If you are of age I beseech that you vote, after a lot of thought everyone's vote is actually more important than you think.

I have not strongly followed the election campaigns but have read here and there what I needed to know and just in case there are those lost here are the sites to each party's platform.

http://www.conservative.ca/media/ConservativePlatform2011_ENs.pdf
http://www.liberal.ca/platform/ (pdf file available on right side)
http://www.ndp.ca/platform (at the bottom are the links to their views)

I did not look at Green(weed) Party but I hear they have good point of views, I merely gave the PoVs of the major three

Yeah I'm old lol.

Mprime

Smash Ace
i think the only time id ever use brawl- and serious in the same sentence is if i were to say "im serious when i say brawl minus is the worst game ive ever seen"

im serious when i say brawl minus is the worst game ive ever seen

also whats up doc
agreed! worst mod ever

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd agree with that.

Except the team refuses to give Yoshi a jump OoS.

Heaven forbid he go from having the worst shield to the best.

Seriously, the only reason I don't play Yoshi is he can't jump OoS.

Top Bottom