• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
hashhashshahahshdolaufhsdafh;aslfhasdo;fh what kind of person jerks it in another mans bed and lets out his load there ooomgggg asdasfsdgsdfgdfsghdfg

No PSN bringing back Doc and SRTM :D.

Hey dude, at least ppl apparently get 30 days of free PSN+ (so like free downloadable games/themes i guess).
what? people actually still pay for games? LOL

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
So I wandered on between projects to check the PR and such for ****s and giggles.... are you guys using a new PR somewhere now? Or is updating that thing considered too edgy in today's society?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Anybody here watchin' NBA playoffs?

The Fakers being down 3-0 to the Mavs is like the 2nd greatest thing to happen in the history of professional basketball!

I call sweep! Get Dirk a broom yo!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I dont think a team has ever won down 3-0, lakers arent lookin like theyll change that...rondo playing with 1 arm was godlike though

:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
gimme slushies pl0x

also its ***n win how max convience is called couchetard in MTL lol
HOW DO U KNOW TO CENSOR F U K SWF HOW

Top Bottom