• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ugh, looking more and more like I won't go to CoT5.

The people who Chibo says to contact for housing won't even respond to me, and hotel rooms are ****ing expensive.

Anyone else looking at staying in a hotel room?
i posted hotel info yesterday, there's a pretty affordable one like 15 min from the venue if you and others are driving.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Sry for the double post guys but i have a few things to share.

1. TO Joe is #2 on the current AiB singles ladder ^_^. Its only 6 days in so Ihope he can continue to hold this kind of success.

2. This is the real news.

Mew2King ****es in a smashers bed :o

:eek:

heres the proof (Its only word of mouth but still dayum...)

AND FINALLY, THANK YOU M2K!!!
I'm glad I had the opportunity to let you stay at my place for a day. Hanging out with you was pretty cool. I never would have imagined that would ever happen. I also never thought that you would **** ALL OVER MY BED!!! I'm so glad you were able to share so much of your man juice with me! I was a bit saddened that you had left without even saying a word of thanks; but after finding that delicious surprise, all my worries left and everything was GREAT:awesome:!!!

Seriously though, what the hell?! Why would you do that, especially in someone else's bed?! The bathroom is FIVE FEET AWAY from the bed!!! Did you think I wouldn't notice? Did you think I didn't care? Whatever the reason, please enlighten me. Let me just say this: I don't hate you or anything, but there are some things that I and pretty much anyone else in the same situation would not let slide. I gave you my bed and slept on the couch. I fed you. I even gave you some food to go home with and didn't ask for or receive a thing in return
(except your semen, which I found later)
because that’s just who I am. Honestly, how would you feel if I did the same to you?

I hate calling you out like this man, but it had to be done.
I'm not sure what to make of this so I wonder what you guys think.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Tinman, you should probably take that down... It's pretty disrespectful. M2K pm'd the guy who posted that and later on in the thread he admitted what he did was wrong and taking a private matter into public just isn't done. I really doubt M2K jacked off in his bed.

Top Bottom