• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

SRTM

Smash Ace
I hope that along with 'project cafe' at e3, nintendo announces smash bros 4..
then i'll get serious again and beat you all in full HD glory.

Patches

Smash Master
Smash 4 would be interesting. To say the very least. And let's hope that nintendo strays from the party concept, to the more competetive side, but keeps it relatively the same format.

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd rather they re-release Brawl, but fix some things, maybe add a few more characters and stages. Undo some of the worse design decisions, like tripping and Metaknight.

Also, anybody know where I should look for a good laptop under about $600 or so?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Powerful enough to run Portal 2 most programs from the past couple of years. Mostly a general purpose laptop I can code and design on. Not being able to do much to take things from concept to actual game is starting to bother me.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm probably going to move onto something else after CoT5.

Probably Brawl doubles. Doubles have been growing on me for some reason.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm pretty salty that it's dead at the moment. Gi can't find a venue? Scene is dead, wtf...

Well, to rephrase, it isn't dead. that smashfest yesterday showed that there is still interest, and defnintely improvements. I'm so glad to see our pot monsters getting better. Dirt isn't burger free anymore, those burgers will be harder to get next time, fUddo is learning to camp even harder and smarter tan before, so if you're not in the mood to get timed out, you're screwed. Poke is just legit, we knew already, but he's getting even better. I don't even have to comment on Peachy. Looft is getting better to, I think he'd make Iliad proud.

So really, no tournaments, but there are still smashfests going on. At Tin's, at my place, I know whitby must be to. Hamilton always add it, that's why they ****.

Anyways I'm looking at another place, I'll get back to you guys on it if I get good news. But really....someone else needs to step up. Tin where that Humber venue at? Are there some issues with being able to use the place? I hope not.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol, oh please back in 07, 08 times it'd be a privilege to have a tournament once every 6 months! This is talking about WC, but I don't remember being a lot of tournaments on the EC either.

And at least when you have a tournament you get attendance. We may have a tournament every month, but our attendance tells me that our scene is dead. If you're getting 30+ per tournament, then your scene is not dead yet.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
word this aint dead, last year we had like 1 tourney every 6 months and like only 2 in the summer

sooo looong
bitch you did me sooooo wrooong
i dont wanna goooo oooonnn
livin in this woooorlllld without youuuu

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Windstorm blew down a telephone pole, knocking out my house's cable and phonelines. So there'll be pretty much no way for anyone to get a hold of me on the weekend, no internet or phone.

Just sayin.

SRTM

Smash Ace
kinda want to play just to see how good you've all gotten.
and to see if your diddy is any good. need more monkey bros ^

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@Googs: Nah I don't got no venue in Oshawa.

@Gichan: Basically, the person my mom has been communicating with is sick, and it would seem no one else is useful enough to replace her. Not sure how long this will last but its very unfortunate (to say the least). It somewhat ruins my plans. I might have to rethink things now...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So guys.

Apparently an anonymous source leaked the games Nintendo will be showing at E3.

Everything from this same source has matched official information later given by Nintendo in the past.

Super Smash Brothers 4 is on this list.

Going to say right now that if this is true, for better or for worse I will be maining Ganondorf and Yoshi.

*EDIT* Actually **** that. I'm going to wait, and the moment I see someone trip for no reason I'm done with it.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
So guys.

Everything from this same source has matched official information later given by Nintendo in the past.

Going to say right now that if this is true, for better or for worse I will be maining Ganondorf and Yoshi.

*EDIT* Actually **** that. I'm going to wait, and the moment I see someone trip for no reason I'm done with it.
I'll main megaman...

SRTM

Smash Ace
So guys.

Yes I read that too. But that lineup sounds too good to be true.

Top Bottom