• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GtaN Brawl General discussion thread! -Wait, did the title change?

Patches

Smash Master
My times are on the hype thread. I can check for you once I get home. Tin isn't on the same bus as me. My bus consists of me, fishy (if he gets his passport), gi, dirt and fuddo.

:phone:

Mprime

Smash Ace
My times are on the hype thread. I can check for you once I get home. Tin isn't on the same bus as me. My bus consists of me, fishy (if he gets his passport), gi, dirt and fuddo.

ally is selling me his ticket so i'll see if it's the same bus or not soon enough, also i believe the guy that is housing you guys is housing me as well

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
thanks for remembering me ian

even though wifi sucks its good to have as a resource to get some training in,especially when the scene is as dead as its been lately

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Yo I want to come back to the scene, and have been practicing.

But I've been out of work for a while now, and it's kinda impossible to go to a smash tourney without money..

With that said.. I'll come back when I get a job lol, sorry to anyone I been rude to in the past hope yall can forgive and forget.

No troll tings.

-Googs

Smash Lord
I dunno doc things are different now... its hard ya know... after being hurt so many times, i...i think the scene has just moved on..

Edit:

we can still be friends

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't have a link to it because they posted it on FB, and I can't get on FB at school.

Mprime

Smash Ace
That's what keitaro said. And if its ally's original ticket, then you'll be on the bus with tinman, and not us.

ye i had to buy my own ticket which is the same bus as you guys cuz ally's interviened with a day i might have to work

Percon

Smash Lord
So I had something really trollish to post.

Then I realized I forgot what my smashboards password was.

Then I realized the account was using my super old email address.

Then I realized I had forgotten the password for that very same email address.

After ten minutes of remembering what that old password was followed by another ten minutes of re-doing my smashboards email and password, here I am.

Problem is I forgot what I was originally going to post. I am the worst at this game.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So expect me to be not free at the next tournament. My Dedede has improved massively over the past little while. Dedede is like taking all the things I like about certain characters - Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Yoshi, and Charizard - and throwing them into one character. It's odd. For once it's not me getting bored of my character, it's other people getting pissed off at fighting Dedede and refusing to play against me. Like a particularly memorable match where I got 4 Gordos against fUddO in the span of about 30 seconds.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
OK, you want me up in a cage, then I'll come out in beast mode
I got this world stuck in the safe, combination is the G-code
It's Weezy mother****er, blood gang and I'm in bleed mode
All about my dough but I don't even check the peephole
So you can keep knocking but won't knock me down
No love lost, no love found

Top Bottom