• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yeah i just meant that going across the border someone should be insured to drive that car.
and that person should be driving at that time.
as in don't borrow your friend's car, which happens.
otherwise, you know america...they'll throw you in a pit of hungry people who want canadian bacon.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
You guys should know that most rental companies require you to be 21 be insured on the rental car + drive it, so you might have to look at alot of different companies for a while

sauc3

Smash Lord
we could get a school bus to drive us there and back for about $3100, and it holds 40-48 people (around 70$ each).

I think we could easily round this up in ontario, since its both melee and brawl and theres tons fo interest in these threads.

and mikey's right, you need to be 21 and have a full G to rent a car, anyone 21?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Woooooow, a school bus?! Don't know man, $3100 is a **** load of money. Even with melee and brawl combined we wouldn't be able to get that....but I'd definintely would want to get in on that, $70 isn't much for a round trip.

Niko_K

Smash Master
What other Chibo managed COT4!? You put KingAce as second seed when he beat Azen 2-1 in pools.

Jesus you're dumb. Go get your H1N1 vaccine already LOL.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
we could get a school bus to drive us there and back for about $3100, and it holds 40-48 people (around 70$ each).

I think we could easily round this up in ontario, since its both melee and brawl and theres tons fo interest in these threads.

and mikey's right, you need to be 21 and have a full G to rent a car, anyone 21?
LMAO THAT WOULD BE THE BEST ENTRANCE EVER INTO A TOURNAMENT

just a bunch of guys in a school bus rofl

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm officially done with wifi after this aib season, so I will only be playing offline against cpus for prediction purposes and at york.

I mean prize ladders are amazing and all, but wifi frustrates the **** out of me and I'm not about to break another censor bar / mouse over it.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i have nothing to do =[..my hours got cut down cause the supervisor that hates me is in charge of scheds now and i cant go out with my friends anymore, i dont mind though i could talk with the guys on the fox boards for years lol

you'll be back on wifi,ill keep bugging you to play me just like i am on msn now :)

ill make an italian mafia of smashes !_!\

edit:if anyone wants to wifi me,ask on msn....the amount of practice im doing for pound4 is gonna be stupid LOL

Niko_K

Smash Master
Also let's look at it this way.

Visits to Rochester and Buffalo from Canada: 2
Visits to Canada from all of NY state: 0

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
yo avarice just out of curiosity who are you taking to pound4?
Who am I taking? If all goes well with sauc3's bus idea then that bus is taking me.

Unless you're talking about which character I'm "taking" :laugh: ...in which case I have a surprise in store for everyone.

.decoy

Smash Ace
lol no i'm talking about in your car.
if sauc3's bus fails are you still going?
how is that bus thing going? thread?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
lol no i'm talking about in your car.
if sauc3's bus fails are you still going?
how is that bus thing going? thread?
If it fails I'm still doing whatever I can to go. I would most likely be driving. I don't know yet who I'd be taking but the Chatham boys have priority; although Zen probably can't go.

I most likely wouldn't be passing through Toronto as taking the Ambassador Bridge into Detroit would be much faster from where I am.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Also let's look at it this way.

Visits to Rochester and Buffalo from Canada: 2
Visits to Canada from all of NY state: 0

Yea, I was hoping you wouldnt notice that. :laugh:

But weve had some lousy circumstances, but I am still planning to hit one of your tourneys.

Promise.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Jon tell pownz to put up the threads, we're nearing December, I can't imagine more than 10 entrants without a pending thread.

edit: Make the one on the 12th 7 dollars entry for singles, the venue fee is already free for that event, whoever *****es over the prize pool being too big and not wanting to enter for 7 bucks is not cool in docs eyes.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Kuraudo. You're wrong. There are only a couple players in all of Canada who could fairly compare them. You're not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom