• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
on a sadder note,who remembers when ally lived to like 286 and then brose dimensional caped failed and lost, **** that was a mindboggler

KingAce

Smash Ace
lool on a side note though is anyone down to goto crank dat kosha?
short notice but still if anyones interested lemme know

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Didn't we have 3 tournys in a row once?
Friday was duys, sat was pownz and sun was niagra? Something like that...

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Didn't we have 3 tournys in a row once?
Friday was duys, sat was pownz and sun was niagra? Something like that...
i think it was the week of dimmys and T10 but no one fucking cared about or went to T10
lol @ the 15$ venue fee

also every pownz tourney i went to was a waste of time since ppl tended not to care about those either

but hell, it was summer, so there was never a tourney free week

Hype

Smash Lord
yeah I remember the weekend of 3 tourneys.

Friday it was Duy's aka prepare yourself for prepare yourself.
Sat was Pownz
and I forget what was on Sunday.

Iliad

Smash Lord
yeah I remember the weekend of 3 tourneys.

Friday it was Duy's aka prepare yourself for prepare yourself.
Sat was Pownz
and I forget what was on Sunday.
i'm assuming you forgetting what happened on sunday is the joke.

For those who don't understand the joke. It was "Prepare Yourself" in sauga. Also affectionately known as "Prepare for Fail"

2 stock pools and single elimination brackets. AWWW YEAH

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
And the very next week was FFYF2....although most of Brawl GTA flopped on that and I think other than myself, Zen, and the melee guys, only Jarred went. I was ridiculously busy for those 2 weeks, and came back from Montréal to write 2 midterms the very next day lol.

On another note, I can't get this game out of my system. No matter how many times I tell myself I hate it something makes me enjoy it again... you all just may see me at tourneys again yet.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Avarice I know the feeling and it really sucks.
I'm getting sympathy from the guy with H1N1 =O.... enjoying Brawl must really really suck.

Unless you're feeling better, which I hope you are, and if not I hope you are soon.

People are probably gonna hate me when I say why I started enjoying it though (Doc already knows)...

I used MK on AiB ladder and beat someone, then after the game they started b****ing about 'scrubs using MK' and just whining in general. The part I enjoyed most was his delicious delicious tears.

>: )

Gichan

Smash Champion
Laaaaaammee, yes gais, ANOTHER MK! YAAAAAYY.

Oh well, at least you are back, just keep up that wifi training you were doing cause it was dayum working for ya.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I approve of your character change avarice, just make sure that its not just the character that improved, otherwise you might find your winning streak surprisingly low(characters are only ways for you to output your attacks, some are better/worst by default, but 90% of the people will play near the same with the same patterns no matter what char they are playing, save for a couple of eccentric chars like diddy, ice climbers, yoshi and peach).

swordgard

Smash Hero
I wonder how long it takes before MK is over centralized, at least here in toronto.

He already is overcentralized or near in toronto, but thats because of popularity, not because hes broken. Hes been doing worst and worst in USA, m2k isnt even winning nearly as much now due to ally, both anti and meep outplaced tyrant at viridian, whos top 3 MKS.

So yeah, its just that toronto happens to have alot of MKs, but they are all very beatable. As long as one can enter the tourney and beat em all, its not brokeness but rather popularity.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
so ive been using the brose tag this week, look at my aib ladder history ****s a wrap~!
I officially think you're a fool bro, you using the brose tag has nothing to do with your record, face me in a set tonight with the brose tag guarantee you won't be as lucky as last time.

Only on wifi can Joe get a win on me the way he did, and then rub it in over and over like he's a god.. I still love you though so whatever joe.

SRTM

Smash Ace
I officially think you're a fool bro, you using the brose tag has nothing to do with your record, face me in a set tonight with the brose tag guarantee you won't be as lucky as last time.

Only on wifi can Joe get a win on me the way he did, and then rub it in over and over like he's a god.. I still love you though so whatever joe.
Play me online sometime bro. I gotta get back up there.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So yeah, its just that toronto happens to have alot of MKs, but they are all very beatable. As long as one can enter the tourney and beat em all, its not brokeness but rather popularity.
That's why there was a grand total of 3 MK's at our last tournament, and they placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd right? :laugh:

But seriously, I know pretty well all of the philosophical stuff behind competitive gaming so you can save the effort trying to teach me the "make sure it's not just the character improving" thing. In all honesty swordgard might be the only person in this thread who spends more time lurking SWF than I do... and when I'm not lurking on here I'm lurking on other gaming websites. :laugh: I don't even know if I'm going to use MK, I just thought it was a funny story.

Mikey7

Smash Lord

NO ONE can be defeated if they've got the spirit of Ambrose

Toronto Joe

Smash Master

umad?

umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
umad?

umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?umad?
I guess you missed the " I love you still joe so w.e " statement, well guess what, I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!!

usad?

usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?
usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?usad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom