• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
wooooow, just cause phil is #2 doesn't mean he is out of the equation, lolololo. and you forgot Swordgard to, I think beating Ally in a tourney set should count for something (not to mention beating Holy as well).

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Ally, Swordgard, Doc, Ace, Holy, Joe.

I'm not assuming anything, but I think if we had 6 man wars with any state / region ( lol at 6 man wars ), with this crew we can ****.

swordgard

Smash Hero
yeah seriously. If we go into all of canada, we only got doc, ally, and holy o_O

Yeah i think i should be in there... especially since lately i have better accomplishments than holy >.>(though i know holy could step it up any moment from now >.<).

Thanks to silverdoc for actually remembering about me. Our 10 man crew would be most probably, Ally, Swordgard, Silverdoc, Holynightmare, TO Joe, Kingace, Hype, Percon, Dom and finally Negga.

That team would be epic ****.

Also, me and holy didnt really agree on rules last tourney we went to for making crews and crew battle rules.

A) On making teams, rock paper scissors to see who starts first, then do you do
1-22-11-22-11-2
with 1 being 1st team choice then 2 being 2nd team choice or
1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2...

B) The rules for the crew battles, are there any CPs/bans? Can you cp character, do you have to chose your character before the start of the crew battle? Basically how do you guys play your crew battles?

Gichan

Smash Champion
loool, for sure decoy.

and Tinny, you don't need crews to rep Canada. I want to go to Pound 4 to man...but **** it is going to be hard to make it.

nickcam

Smash Ace
i think wc might have something to say about that "canada" crew. not that the above isn't ****.
West coast is balls at brawl lol. They definitely dont have anyone who could compete with our best(Minus is still EC). Side note i might try and make it to pound 4 somehow. Need to get to atleast one big american tourney assuming i dont stop playing lol

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol @ tinman saying holy ally and doc is all canada has
yo so for pound 4 i hear decoy can drive? if so can i shot a spot lol
also crews at pound4 i think will be 10 man so hopefully we can get enough people to go

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol @ tinman saying holy ally and doc is all canada has
yo so for pound 4 i hear decoy can drive? if so can i shot a spot lol
also crews at pound4 i think will be 10 man so hopefully we can get enough people to go
You better not choke and place top 16.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, Phil, what happened to the days of getting top 5? And believing you will get top 5. "Hopefully top 16", daayuumm I'm disappointed.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
chibo gave phil some bad voodoo after boning him in pools with that azen mess

also,europe is coming so keep those guys in mind for an international crew,(i hear **** stuff bout those europeeeeenz)

.decoy

Smash Ace
yeh im driving to pound4.

my car is full (now that phil ran a spot).

i haven't figured out the logistics of driving a car that isn't mine across the border without a G so...gotta get that done. if anyone knows the rules, let me know lol.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yeh its me tect ace joe and another kingston kid.
renting a van is a possibility but it is kinda complicated because the three of us are coming from kingston.
also i duno when were going to leave and how were going to get ace.
so yeah its still all in the works right now.
basicaly i'd have to rent it in kingston tho. drive it to toronto. then pick everyone up.
i duno how much time there is for such things?
it might be better to find out if there is interest for a toronto only van.
still, lets get some discussion goign and figure out who in gtan is going lol.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
yeh its me tect ace joe and another kingston kid.
renting a van is a possibility but it is kinda complicated because the three of us are coming from kingston.
also i duno when were going to leave and how were going to get ace.
so yeah its still all in the works right now.
basicaly i'd have to rent it in kingston tho. drive it to toronto. then pick everyone up.
i duno how much time there is for such things?
it might be better to find out if there is interest for a toronto only van.
still, lets get some discussion goign and figure out who in gtan is going lol.
Totally filled up a car without asking me if I want to come, I applied for a passport btw but w.e guess I'm not going to pound 4 ^_^..

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Blind pick your first player. After that you just send people in to counter whoever is playing...usually save your anchors for last. When a new person comes in they can either play on a random neutral stage and the other player has to stay the same character or you can counterpick a stage but they get to switch characters.

Also I'm applying for my passport soon... I'm really close to the Windsor/Detroit border and I plan on going to Pound 4.

.decoy

Smash Ace
I didn't mean you yo, I was already thinking that. Gonna find out who is going.
true my bad read that wrong. thought you meant you needed a driver as in me.

edit: this van MUST happen.

Totally filled up a car without asking me if I want to come, I applied for a passport btw but w.e guess I'm not going to pound 4 ^_^..
sorry lol. i talked to joe like 2 months ago, and kingston peoples is kingston peoples. one spot was left and i wasn't even thinking about pound4 anymore. then phil jumped in. and that is the story.

get in on gi's potential van deal tho. you need to get to the states.

the lesson here is, ask and thou shalt receive. possibly.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Hmmmm....I totally forgot about the passport thingy, ballls!! I'll get on that soon enough. The van idea was originally Phil's, it's a great idea we just need drivers...and phil said he would be one of them. Soooo....if by some miracle Ambrose wanted to come, we have no driver...

And doc, don't you gots connections to flights?

.decoy

Smash Ace
ok so i talked to ambrose, who imparted to me some legendary knowledge.

firstly you can get across the border with a g2 (excellent).
second you must be insured on the vehicle which you drive across the border
(secondary driver is ok - you can drive your mom's van. inb4momjks.)

yeah not so legendary but. in case anyone was wondering.
also people should probably get on passports pretty soon since i figure holiday season is tough times in that dept...

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo me and JPOBS have been looking into ways to getting of pound 4, and we would be down for pitching for this van. the van should prob originate from Toronto. Am applying for my passport now so I should easily have it by January.

also i have my full G, so i can drive as much as needed, and I'm pretty sure JPOBS has an international license.

also decoy as long as the secondary driver is in the van at the time (should you get pulled over), then anyone can drive once we're in the states, they understand that you are splitting the driving. the secondary should be driving when we cross though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom