• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Nate, that is true man. That tournament was awesome. Someone kept saying 'JEEESSUS!' after that lmaooo, was it Bug? Cyberjock's name for all their food was jokes. I remember they had Uber Nachos or something, lol.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i remember watching that set on youtube in awe...brose and jl told me about it over pizza once,i wish i coulda been there

oh well ill just wait for pound4 to experience insane **** like that

Gichan

Smash Champion
Ally finishing a tournament with a requested knee was by far the best moment in gtan, followed by Ambrose and Lain, I thought I was going to get a heart attack from that match. ****ing Brose is TOO good.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
i remember watching that set on youtube in awe...brose and jl told me about it over pizza once,i wish i coulda been there

oh well ill just wait for pound4 to experience insane **** like that
oh ya good times

remember that indian chicken store or something? we were gonna eat there or domino's lol

nickcam

Smash Ace
I got this is definitely the most legendary phrase is gta brawl history. Kingace where's your wario at lolol.

.decoy

Smash Ace
i would add

don't flinch

and

**** that ****ing **** MK. **** **** ***. **********. MK. ****.
thats pretty popular too.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
everytime mdk said oooooo anthurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i smiled....ally surviving the d3 cide was insane also but yeah i gotta agree i got this is by far the funniest thing thats happened,idk if anyone saw this but at havac ally randomly came out from underneath a table and slyly walked around complete mind****

Mikey7

Smash Lord
- "I got this"

- No ice more drink

- Ghetto Big mac

- The knee lock

- Z-axis

My tournament experiance in a nutshell.
If anyone wants to know "hey what does Sauga talk about, maybe if we talk like they do, we'll be as good as they are", READ THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom