• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickcam

Smash Ace
So I put my haaaaands up to play my song and the butterflies fly awaaay
Nodding my head like yeah, moving my hips like yeah,
I got my haaaaands up to play my song and I know I'm gonna be OK
Yeaaaaaaaeyeeaayeayah, it's a party in the USA

step aside, amateurs
Get ****ing *****.

.Marik

is a social misfit
15 day suspension... nice.
What happened?

Yo, I'll hit you with the shottie, you're a little b*tch, I'll make you silently scream

I'll extinguish your life like a blip on a f*cking monitor screen

That's my freestyle line I came up with yesterday.

PNDMike spits bare fire, though.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
What happened?

Yo, I'll hit you with the shottie, you're a little b*tch, I'll make you silently scream

I'll extinguish your life like a blip on a f*cking monitor screen

That's my freestyle line I came up with yesterday.

PNDMike spits bare fire, though.
When people piss me off, people get ****ed up. Leave it at that.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Anyone who has met me knows that I'm incredibly calm, almost comatose most of the time. It takes a lot for someone to piss me off, and it takes much more than that to make me fight someone.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yo hobbs how much did it cost to go to waterloo? i looked into it and it was around 18gs.....***** you must be a genius

Hype

Smash Lord
I have a class at laurier too, and I must say, Laurier girls are so much better looking.

@Tinman: I'm probably coming to pownz on the 19th.

Edit: At the tourney I met some guy named Rio, he says he used to work at Pownz and he knew Iliad.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I have a class at laurier too, and I must say, Laurier girls are so much better looking.

@Tinman: I'm probably coming to pownz on the 19th.

Edit: At the tourney I met some guy named Rio, he says he used to work at Pownz and he knew Iliad.
One of my great friends fro high school goes to laurier and his girlfriend is :urg:, and he knows it :chuckle:

btw

MY POST COUNT IS 1337

;]

I probably wont last longer then hype did on keeping it this way :roll:

enjoy these

:smiliegor
:ouch:
:rocket:
:bigrocket
:uzi:

PND

Smash Champion
^His name is Rio and he dances on the sand.
Just like that river twisting through a dusty land.

[/duran duran]

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
One of my great friends fro high school goes to laurier and his girlfriend is :urg:, and he knows it :chuckle:

btw

MY POST COUNT IS 1337

;]

I probably wont last longer then hype did on keeping it this way :roll:

enjoy these

:smiliegor
:ouch:
:rocket:
:bigrocket
:uzi:
LMFAOO you lasted like 2 hours :chuckle:

.decoy

Smash Ace
Ok so here's what we have so far:

Culex / Raidos beat Joe in tourney.

LOL that's all that is worth posting.
while there was a bracket, i think its important to recognize that it was an 8 man almost casual.

without going back to the "is dimmy's a tourney or casual, what makes a tourney" thing, i just think that that pownz was on a different level than the one on the 19th will be. though that does remain to be seen.

no disrespect to raidos and lom tho, they be beast.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So like, I'm back on the 22nd, and I barely get any time in toronto, while pretty much completely missing all the tournaments.

Who wants to have some casuals? If we got everyone out to york we could do up something great =D

.decoy

Smash Ace
So like, I'm back on the 22nd, and I barely get any time in toronto, while pretty much completely missing all the tournaments.

Who wants to have some casuals? If we got everyone out to york we could do up something great =D
thisssssssss
whats the deal on york buildings being open over the breaK?

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
revival of duys basement brawl? =o iono maybe i can talk him into it haha he hasn't played brawl in ages though so i doubt it

Percon

Smash Lord

I get back on the 22nd as well... I don't know how long you're around for, but I haven't been smashing anywhere as of late. If someone were to host a casual over the break I'd totally be down.

Iliad

Smash Lord
i'll talk to sauc3, jaske, lom, and maybe even pownz into seeing if we can do that. Infact, pownz would only be like 10$ to play from 7pm till 12pm brawl on fridays, all I'd have to do would be to tell pyro to scrap the bracket he had planned, and just allow us casual play time. I'd bring a set-up too.

OR

Percon host a poolside smash again. It's only -6 out. :D

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure last time we thought of goin to york over as break it was closed. Return of duy's bi weeklies sounds amazing....

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Well, apparently York/Founders was open yesterday during exam period. York's exam period ends on the 23rd, which is a Wednesday, so it should be open then. I wouldn't hold my breath, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom