• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
no love for dimmy, i will give myself 15 stocks and be my own crew and i will take 15 stocks get *****.

GTAN no love me no more hookups for huge payouts btw :p

Cyan_

Smash Lord
he's too busy CGing his hoes IRL and then throwing them out the window

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Since Minus has his name as the special West Coast Tier, I'm requesting for myself to be in the "Man Tier".
I used Captain Falcon all tournament this weekend. Got 7th place. Plus I got that sexy manly wall tech to takedown on Nickcam. With hardly any sleep the night before. Got some knees on Tinnerz, which was sick.

I've also had to defend my title of best CF against Fool and Hype. Fool rocked me the first 2 rounds in a ditto, and got a legit Knee of Justice on me (I'll not admit the Pawnch was legit :p), but then I brought it back on Fool the next 6-8 games only losing once. Hype is a sexier CF though, I think I only beat him 1 or 2 matches more then he did me in the ditto. I still am the BEST CF. YEEE.

Manly Tier anyone?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Yeah make Culex an honorary beast man tier mention please.

Doc should be brown tier, no one knew until today that brown people are good at brawl.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
OH YEAH!? Well I guarantee taking 7 stocks! What now? Looks like your team is down by 2!

Mostly I'd say free wins because the majority of the oldschool team has tons of experience during a time when tournaments were quite large, and all of the brosemobile has traveled multiple times, making our team incredibly well rounded in terms of not having a hole in our squad. Our only problem would be getting people to have to the drive to get their rapeness back.

Serious OG team would be something like:

Me, JL, Ambrose, Ace, Percon, MDK, Chaotic, Bug and GK

Honourable mentions: Niko, Wolfblade and KC in their primes.

Get all those people to play seriously and wow, just wow.
I feel loved.

Wolfblade + Crew battles = 7-9 stocks.

I'll be in niagara today and tomorow, i say niagara smash tomorow! Somebody needs to call me if it happens though since i don't have internet in st kitts :/

Niko_K

Smash Master
I remember the days of Wolfblade ****** crews lmao. Old school players would still **** the scene if they/we played consistently. Nate is 100% right about our tourney experience, the new players just aren't going to get the same treatment at all.

<3 SBaN and MDK era GTaN

nickcam

Smash Ace
York Wednesday, Old school Vs. NEW School. Everyone make it out or kingace will have to stab you.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I dont get why people want york on tuesday.. Isnt minus coming back after tuesday...

J.L

Smash Ace
umm not so sure if wed is a good day for me. Is it possible for someone to host something in sauga on a sat or sun? or anyone can host really.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Well the whole point of the casual would probably be for the crew battle to go down. Ill talk to dimmy see if he can get a duy basement casual going

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Yeah make Culex an honorary beast man tier mention please.

Doc should be brown tier, no one knew until today that brown people are good at brawl.
i was around proving that b4 u lol

and wow aces birthday is a day before mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom