• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PND

Smash Champion
It was me. He asked me for one of my name changes, and my condition was that he would get pranked as a consequence. I got a PM back stating that name changes are no longer transferable between users, but he still got pranked. :chuckle:

And MY name change is still pending. >_> I want my new name already :(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Unfortunately...

He should be 4th next update, Hype is moving ^ (despite losing to tinman), which holds some significant value I suppose..

Tinman is legit U & C's noww!!
LMFAO dang your bias is pro! hype almost beats you so to make yourself feel better you think he should move up,**** i lold...hobbs knows he ****ed up bad @ pownz theres 0 reason for him to move up for now

**** jules your posts piss me off ****

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I doubt I will be able to make it to BISB, I wont be able to get an excuse to go, and my parents wont let me go legit.

From the way Doc is talking, I'm basically 11th.

Edit: I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT DOC ^.^

.decoy

Smash Ace
hype is moving up?
orly?

question...didn't joe beat ace in a set at gi's and come third?
didn't hype lose to tinman and come fifth at pownz? (not that hype is not beast).
iirc those are the last two tournaments each was in.

is the argument that "i've played both hype and joe and hype deserves to be third"?
if so that is flawed as maybe hype is just better vs. doc.

please explain.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'mma going away on vacation, puerto vallarta, Mexico, and I probably wont have Internet access, so Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays everyone, Happy new year, and most of all

I <3 U ALL 8D

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I'mma going away on vacation, puerto vallarta, Mexico, and I probably wont have Internet access, so Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays everyone, Happy new year, and most of all

I <3 U ALL 8D
You're like the Ontario version of Swordgard travel wise, I alway see you both travelling all the time. Well merry xmas and happy new year.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Wow doc, you really dont know how to be a panelist if your so biased to think that Hype will still move up JUST because he almost beat you. just because hype beat you doesnt mean hes auto moving up past Joe, especially since in the end he still lost to you, and lost to tinman. if the PR was made like that then there would be too many arguments especially since many have come close to beating people on the top of PR. just lettin you know, a win is a win and unless hype beat you then lost to tinman I dont really see how you can just say hes still moving up.

(not discrediting hypes skill btw)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
doc gets salty when people think hes serious when he makes posts that are serious

srs bizness

i wanna be called tinboy from now on

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Salt? Vegans? Beef?

I'm getting hungry, **** you all guy, **** you, now I'm gonna get fat :*(

I still <3 you everyone =D

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
The hype / Joe thing was a joke, not tinman, and lol @ Alex if I wasn't so tired I'd laugh at that.

Let me know when there's an update and I'll give you my unbiased opinion of the rankings, but dang I can't joke in GTA anymore Joe might go emo :(...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom