• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo suzaku, why don't you come out to my tournament and try to get on the PR instead of trying to make it even easier to get on.

J.L

Smash Ace
okay so brose and I are free this wed. just wanna make sure there is still a casual at york this week. hopefully niagra ppl can make it out to this too.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Almost every regional PR in existance has 10 spots and honorable mentions, just keep it at 10 so that people can try harder to get a spot, work for it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I agree with doc, it will mean more to make top 10, and its easier on the panelist to decide 10 spots rather then 15 spots. 20 bucks wont kill me but my parents will Xp, I'll try my best to make it out.

SRTM

Smash Ace
I agree with doc, it will mean more to make top 10, and its easier on the panelist to decide 10 spots rather then 15 spots. 20 bucks wont kill me but my parents will Xp, I'll try my best to make it out.
just tell them your hanging out with friends or something

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
So i registered for LBT2 and then i signed up on their forums... only to realize I was the 6th person to join the forums since it was started back in like, october/ november... and then I lawled and made the first topic in the brawl threads.

http://pro-wg.com/forums/index.php

Join, and lets fil the forum with ust members of GTAN!

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah >.> I never go to tourneys now, because I can't brawl during the school year =/ (not including holidays/breaks more than 5 days).

sauc3

Smash Lord
Beating 1 low-end of the PR member alone wont give youa free pass to UaC.
Your absolutely right, if I've ONLY beat 1 low-end PR member, but you're in montreal so I can't really expect you to know about who I've beaten recently. This is the GTA power rankings after all.

sauc3

Smash Lord
anyone need a ride to pound? we have 1 open spot, possibly 2 depending on someones answer, 50$ (or less) for gas, 40$ for the hotel, $57.50 for singles and doubles, and however much you wanna spend for food, so all in all the trip costs about 200$, anyone interested? passing by either hamilton and london, maybe toronto. PM me if and only if you can realistically 100% go.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Your absolutely right, if I've ONLY beat 1 low-end PR member, but you're in montreal so I can't really expect you to know about who I've beaten recently. This is the GTA power rankings after all.
Your right, I really don't have time to look into anything lower than 7th/8th on your PR.

sauc3

Smash Lord
No one asked your opinion on this thread either. Public forums are public.
lol, all I'm saying is you don't have to reply to everything, especially since you barely come to GTA tourneys. As much as you post here, there are some things that even you don't know.

Gichan

Smash Champion
SG, Sauce is right, you're not our panelist so don't tell him the criteria of how he can get there. One of OUR panelist can.

And this is not to say that you don't have a right to post here, but you really don't have a right to tell someone from our region if they qualify for the PR. If you look at your post you say it in a way as if you were a panelist.

Once again, public forums, yes, okay, but don't act like one of our panelists. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom