• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I don't get why u quoted that. I said at that tourney u didnt beat a pr member and it was true. There was also the key word "yet" in there.That being said after seeing how **** your ganon is im gonna say u probably deserve a spot. Just be aware next time ill have figured out all ur wifi gimmicks, i won't be like a deer in the headlights, hopefully lol.
I have no wifi gimmicks..

Other than roll spam, but that's beside the point.

And yeah, we should play again.

I grabbed your Wario about 10 times in a row. Your Wario. Wario. Really shouldn't be happening lol.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'm gonna throw it out there and say it wasnt my best match, probably panicked a bit and didnt space right but trust me it wont happen again. I was trying to be as nice as possible but what could i expect from a wifi guy, you take the internets too serious.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'm gonna throw it out there and say it wasnt my best match, probably panicked a bit and didnt space right but trust me it wont happen again. I was trying to be as nice as possible but what could i expect from a wifi guy, you take the internets too serious.

Wifi is srs business : )

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Yeah, way too serious. I gotta get to a wifi tournament in like about an hour from now. Hold on.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Remeber that panelists observe skill to. Anyone can record and remember tourney results/data and calculate these numbers to confirm spots per person, but there are specific panelists for a reason. For example, there can be multiple people to be on u and c yet there are about 5-6 people specifically chosen for multiple reasons, playing "PR-level" well, attendance, may have beaten a PR member, and/or placings. Sometimes they woul wish to have another on the list when two people are so close for having a spot and they have to decide from confrontation or simply deciding who played better that/those day(s). It's still a tough spot to get and some on the u and c are closer to PR than others but you are still acknowledged for almost being a PR member, just need that extra step.

So yo, what's with that food situation at LBT2? Do we HAVE to pay $25?

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
IMO i should get my own special mention for the phiddlesticks combo

Special whorenado tier: Dimmy "its not nado, its BBBBBBBBB"

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm going to be able to post the update later tonight so don't flip anybody haha.
I have class until about 7 though, so tonight will be update night.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm going to be able to post the update later tonight so don't flip anybody haha.
I have class until about 7 though, so tonight will be update night.
lol that was literally a last minute post

1 request please change the color of U and C, my eyes bleed when trying to look at purple against a black bkg lol

Mikey7

Smash Lord
characters plz ; )

me + doc = various obv, but put mk + various lol. that top 5 needs 5 straight mks down the line

nate copy paste this

SilverDoc :metaknight: + various
Kingace :metaknight:
Toronto Joe :metaknight:
Hype :metaknight:
Mikey :metaknight: + various
Cruxis :snake:
Nickcam :wario:
Culex various
Raidos ICs
Fool :falco:

Ill post my notes when I'm done playing sf lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
characters plz ; )

me + doc = various obv, but put mk + various lol. that top 5 needs 5 straight mks down the line

nate copy paste this

SilverDoc :metaknight: + various
Kingace :metaknight:
Toronto Joe :metaknight:
Hype :metaknight:
Mikey :metaknight: + various
Cruxis :snake:
Nickcam :wario:
Culex various
Raidos ICs
Fool :falco:

Ill post my notes when I'm done playing sf lol

Im still waiting for the day GTA gets top 10 as MKs only. UaC too.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Notes:

Doc - no brainer

Kingace - staying for now

Joe - 1 more win will put you over kingace. You are 2-1 vs kingace so far, keep working on that ; )

Hype - would have dropped compeltely off the pr, but left his binder in waterloo, so we had to forgive him

Mikey - really I had no input in being this high up on the list, this was all Doc + Kingace

Cruxis - still solid, good performance in doubles, didn't beat anyone big, didn't lose to anyone scrubby

Nickcam - loss to kalm put him underneath Crux

Culex - when he comes back I guarantee hes moving back up, hes still on the list because hes awesome at the game and will come to whatever he can even with his ridiculous work schedule

Raidos - still a beast, 1 tournament missed won't affect your placing. gl getting to LBT2 mike : p

Fool - 10th because hes back, and hes ridiculous good ; ) but thats sauga for u. We wanted to put him above raidos but raidos has been more active + has more empirical data wins over Fool, + 1 tournament missed shoudlnt screw all of raidos' hard work and achievement

U and C

Llumys - I luv u tinman. Beat hype and I think raidos, placed well, had a bad showing last tourney though, which hurt his chances at being in the top 10.

Iliad - stayed the same, but added his marth, which surprisingly has stopped using fsmash for all damage + kill moves

Decoy - usually we don't count pools matches, but I asked Hype if he was trying when decoy beat him, and indeed Hype was trying

Ryanfw - sauga's up and comer - beat decoy, has improved alot and stepped his game up, was taken out only by top players in the region. was very impressive

SRTM - had a ridiculous showing at the tourney, same as ryan. very impressive. great improvement srtm, good stuff stepping your game up

Kalm - man is a beast, enough said lol. hopefully you come out to more stuff kalm, you're definitely smart enough to be top 10 in the region : p

Tin Man

Smash Hero
1 request please change the color of U and C, my eyes bleed when trying to look at purple against a black bkg lol
THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

Please nate, satisfy his request

That's it, I'm going MK!
please use MK ;)

Up and Comers:

Tin Man (Rob/Olimar)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thanks bro :bee:

that must means he asks questions alot:laugh:
Iunno if this was a serious post or not

Nate, copy and paste this when u have the time

1. SilverDoc :metaknight: + :random:
2. King Ace :metaknight:
3. Toronto Joe :metaknight:
4. Hype :metaknight:
5. Mikey :metaknight: + :random:
6. Cruxis :snake:
7. Nickcam :wario: + :dk2:
8. Culex :random: + :falcon:
9. Raidos :popo:
10. Fool :falco:

and then copy and past this

Ray_Kalm :ganondorf:, Decoy :snake:, Tin Man :rob:/:olimar:, Iliad :marth:/:falco:, SRTM :diddy:, RyanFW :zerosuitsamus:

Please and thank you :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Even though I use a ****load of characters, I'd like to be known only for Diddykong and Metaknight, with Diddy before MK, cause' I advance through more than half my bracket matches with diddy and use pure diddy in pools.

MK is only a kingace / toronto joe counter / falco counter for me, diddy is anything else.

Gj to tinman/decoy, gj gj gj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom