• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Agreed. Culex vs Tinman is the next hype match. Nickcam and Fool, get the commentary out.
omfg, no, i dont want like 80% of the people at the tourney watching me fight culex, with nickcam over exagerating on commentary, dissing me as I play, and people telling me what to do during the match, save that **** for something I want to do like my MM vs Buenob or when I rep toronto in crews (or i guess if i play a big name late in the tourney), i've played enough matches with unwarranted hype already >_>.

Gichan

Smash Champion
sorry tin, you and culex is next. He wants his rematch, so it is hype. Just remember to bring earplugs or an mp3/walkman/iPod.

.decoy

Smash Ace
omfg, no, i dont want like 80% of the people at the tourney watching me fight culex, with nickcam over exagerating on commentary, dissing me as I play, and people telling me what to do during the match, save that **** for something I want to do like my MM vs Buenob or when I rep toronto in crews (or i guess if i play a big name late in the tourney), i've played enough matches with unwarranted hype already >_>.
rule #76: no excuses, play like a champion.

also i found this and thought it might help you on your epic quest to find what clutch is.
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/vince_thomas/01/05/kobe.clutch/index.html

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
not my fault u used falcon, win is win, I also beat nickcam
No, It ain't your fault, but I find it hilarious your hyping up that win like its your life bro.
I don't think they'd really take it that serious that you beat my CF and ONLY my CF in a tournament set. IF they do, whatever. I'm glad you did beat some PR members, and those are real wins, it's pretty cool you almost beat hype with Lolimar. I just won't except that your going nuts over a win on a Captain Falcon. That's like winning against an Olimar with no pikmin.
Besides, you and I both know, I can beat you with 8/10 characters I use.
And yes, I'm down for that 20$ MM, don't tell me your scurd Tinnerz ;)
HYPE MY FIRST BIG MM UP!
By the way, I wont be using CF. I gotta win right? Maybe I should ditto you haha :D!
Hmmm Nickcam MM vs Tinman too!

Also, If you still want that PR spot for 20$, I'll give you it.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Tin, if you want to be a pro brawler, you have to expect a big crowd, hyped matches and money matches of a ridiculous amount. Get pro.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Culex vs Tinman... "What is Tier List?"

Coming soon on pay-per-view, live at Dave and Busters, Vaughan Mills.

*Edit* And i'm sorry mississauga, but you can commentate for your players, but me and jaske got this one on lock.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
No, It ain't your fault, but I find it hilarious your hyping up that win like its your life bro.
I don't think they'd really take it that serious that you beat my CF and ONLY my CF in a tournament set. IF they do, whatever. I'm glad you did beat some PR members, and those are real wins, it's pretty cool you almost beat hype with Lolimar. I just won't except that your going nuts over a win on a Captain Falcon. That's like winning against an Olimar with no pikmin.
And yes, I'm down for that 20$ MM, don't tell me your scurd Tinnerz ;)
HYPE MY FIRST BIG MM UP!
By the way, I wont be using CF. I gotta win right? Maybe I should ditto you haha :D!
Hmmm Nickcam MM vs Tinman too!

Also, If you still want that PR spot for 20$, I'll give you it.
bold #1: I'm not :ohwell:

bold #2: No I dont :laugh:

bold #3: No money to put on the table :p

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Yes you are man, You've said you've beaten me like 5 or 6 times since you have "beat" me lol.
Only person that's aloud such things, Is the SG vs Broski mm.

Guess I'll have to show you..AGAIN :).

Soft!

Tinnerz, this is all in good favor, don't back down.
So long as you and I are at a tournament, I'm down to MM you bro. If you finally do accept, there's more of a chance I'll take a weekend off from work. For all you saying "no work johns", all I gotta say is, 30 hours this weekend Sat and Sun.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Tin man... pools dont count remember this. Also beating a cf is not legit, ur out of ur mind. I'm definitely commentating you vs culex. Expect alot of new what is clutch? jokes. k, thanks. Also illiad i might give u a spot on the commentary team with me and fool.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
if pools dont count, why is decoy U&C?
Becuase I asked hype if he was trying and he said yes he was, read my notes plz

You vs nickcam in pools - not legit hes playing dk
You vs culex - not legit, playing falcon

As far as pr is concerned you've beat raidos and hype

I'm very surprised at the lack of argument over this pr ?_? espeically on my slot lol, I still don't even know how im that high but whatever

Tin Man

Smash Hero
so basically if I lose in pools I have a free pass to say I wasnt trying, in the same way hype coulda been a ***** and said he wasnt trying vs decoy =_=, this is why if ur just gonna sandbag gimme a free win versus playing like a *****. and nickcam's DK took a game off ray kalm, sounds pretty legit to me

Iliad

Smash Lord
cause you're a smart *** player. The only thing I'm KIND of confused by is why cruxis jumped up so many spots. No disrespect to alex, he's a beast and deserves on the PR, but why did he move up when he didn't overtake any other PR members beyond U&C players like myself? Was it because of doubles?

Other than that, I'd MAYBE say that nickcam in congruance with alex shouldn't have been moved down, as he's still the top dog wario in the area. Lack of knowledge in a matchup that cost him ONE set, is kind of a bad reason to drop him down. Kalm is ****ing legit, you can't just be like "He lost to a ganon, he's going down in spots."

And actually while i'm at it. Kalm has been more impressive than Joe (Fool) in the past few tournies. Beating top names, and giving the infamous mikey a run for his money. I definitely thought I saw Kalm taking the 10th spot.

*edit* this directed at mikey, tin posted inbetween mine and his.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
so basically if I lose in pools I have a free pass to say I wasnt trying, in the same way hype coulda been a ***** and said he wasnt trying vs decoy =_=, this is why if ur just gonna sandbag gimme a free win versus playing like a *****. and nickcam's DK took a game off ray kalm, sounds pretty legit to me
I know whos trying and who isnt

iliad:
Cruxis up because teams pretty much. him + nick's placements exact same (average out to 7th or 5th), then he beat him out in teams, Doc brought that up too but meh.

Fools better than ray kalm, fools beaten alot of top players, always top in teams, all that

You get on u and c for giving people runs for their money or winning a set, you get on the pr by winning only

Iliad

Smash Lord
it's up to the PR panelists to make decisions Tinny, it's never necessarily fair. And alot of the time fresh faces into scenes won't be accepted until they're really smacking the panelists in the face with their accomplishments.

TL;DR

Just keep playing and getting better, and it won't be long before people are defending your accomplishments Tinny.

Moar Pew Pew, less QQ

tha_carter

Smash Ace
stop taking the PR so seriously and start practicing for your 100MM vs culex on the big screen with all 300 attendee's watching + livestream + sauga commentary

its happening

nickcam

Smash Ace
Tinman ill give u my spot on the pr if u mm culex for atleast 10 bucks. Make it happen. Also PR's dont matter lol. If ur not in first second or third where the money's at then i dunno why you got into this scene. People gotta concentrate on that instead of debating o i beat such and such put me on the pr.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Wait does this mean tinman can occupy two spots on the pr, only by doing a single mm. Wow he is so lucky. LOL!

.decoy

Smash Ace
No I dont :laugh:
is that a challenge i hear?
i think so...

the difference between you and me though tin is that i'm just playing and you're playing for a spot on the PR. if hype said he wasnt trying i would have said well **** i'm just going to have to beat you next time in brackets.

of course, iirc you tried that already...

anyway the bottom line is i'm not going to go run to the community and say that hype was actually trying and ask for a spot on U&C/PR. all you have to do is play people and win. if they say theyre sandbagging, so what? keep winning.

you need to dominate your way onto the pr, not grease your way in.

yall cant make me :ohwell:
untrue. peer pressure makes kids to all kinds of crazy things.

Wait does this mean tinman can occupy two spots on the pr, only by doing a single mm. Wow he is so lucky. LOL!
is this clutch?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo, to some people PR matters, don't put it down, it isn't all about the money. And Nick, if you cared ONLY about the money, where's dat MK? loloollol.

And rmemeber that Mikey isn't the only panelist walking around and observing, what do you think doc and ace are doing? And when they play you, they may be assesing you to.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I play this game for fun Nickcam, if I played it the way u said I should play it, I would have quit after my 1st tourney, I find competitive brawl fun, and since I play it competetively, I would appreciate to be recognized for it, I play it to get better, and so thats why I like seeing my self go up on U&C/PR, and thats why it annoys me that pools dont mean ****, Gi's idea might as well have been used at his tourney, 8 people in a pool, top 2 make it, 16 man bracket, i still dont realize why people dont try at all in pools, gawd, whats so wrong with playing ur best all tourney, like i've said before, just gimme a free win if ur gonna sandbag >.>

Edit: making money off this will be a bonus

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Tin Man, if you $20 MM Culex and win, ill give you my spot on the PR too

take this shit in Tin Man if u go through with this the PR will look like this:

1. SilverDoc :metaknight: + :random:
2. King Ace :metaknight:
3. Toronto Joe :metaknight:
4. Hype :metaknight:
5. Mikey :metaknight: + :random:
6. Tin Man :rob:/:olimar:
7. Tin Man :rob:/:olimar:
8. Tin Man :rob:/:olimar:
9. Raidos :popo:
10. Fool :falco:

fucking do it!!!!

also,

cause you're a smart *** player. The only thing I'm KIND of confused by is why cruxis jumped up so many spots. No disrespect to alex, he's a beast and deserves on the PR, but why did he move up when he didn't overtake any other PR members beyond U&C players like myself? Was it because of doubles?

Other than that, I'd MAYBE say that nickcam in congruance with alex shouldn't have been moved down, as he's still the top dog wario in the area. Lack of knowledge in a matchup that cost him ONE set, is kind of a bad reason to drop him down. Kalm is ****ing legit, you can't just be like "He lost to a ganon, he's going down in spots."

And actually while i'm at it. Kalm has been more impressive than Joe (Fool) in the past few tournies. Beating top names, and giving the infamous mikey a run for his money. I definitely thought I saw Kalm taking the 10th spot.

*edit* this directed at mikey, tin posted inbetween mine and his.
to be fair i was mad rusty, like i hadnt played brawl in 2 months. Hype and Minus can both tell you that when I was playing them, I was playing like an idiot lol.

And its not necessarily I went up, its more Nickcam went down so to compensate I had to go up. Nickcam had a lower placing than me, and I did beat him in dubs, so it only makes sense

Yo, to some people PR matters, don't put it down, it isn't all about the money. And Nick, if you cared ONLY about the money, where's dat MK? loloollol.

And rmemeber that Mikey isn't the only panelist walking around and observing, what do you think doc and ace are doing? And when they play you, they may be assesing you to.
lol i play for the money too but i dont use MK, and not because im bad with MK because MK is by far one of the easiest characters to learn in the game

i just hate mk so much that i dont even want to use him, even if its for money

nickcam

Smash Ace
Yo tinman trust we can give up our spots if u do it. Just seriously we need this mm. I'll even go as far as saying i might not even commentate....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom