• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Marik

is a social misfit
i swear next time its not gonna be kingace is looking for his knife, its gonna be tinman like he'll be playing culex in his $20 mm and suddenly turn around and shank nick after he dies to a sourspot captain falcon knee in the middle of final destination bcuz of his clutch di and nick starts screaming his random commentary about it
I'm fucking sigging this, too good.

I lol'd hard.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lol ya thats what im sayin, but if its confirmed to happen im going

otherwise im not wasting my time, what with ally and holy there, not to mention the people from this scene i usually lose to, theres no chance that im going to make a profit. lets also add how rusty ive been, and how i have had no time to practise with all my final exams.

im going to be realistic, some of you may find brawl to still be fun, i dont. no money = no reason to go.

i dont care about the PR, next year im going to university overseas, so its inevitable that im just gonna be booted off. hell, i may not even still be playing brawl next year, i wouldnt be surprised if i got sick of it.
its funny, brawl was really fun before i got competitive.

crews would be enjoyable because its something fresh and new, not with the usual singles bullshit may i add.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol ya thats what im sayin, but if its confirmed to happen im going

otherwise im not wasting my time, what with ally and holy there, not to mention the people from this scene i usually lose to, theres no chance that im going to make a profit. lets also add how rusty ive been, and how i have had no time to practise with all my final exams.

im going to be realistic, some of you may find brawl to still be fun, i dont. no money = no reason to go.

i dont care about the PR, next year im going to university overseas, so its inevitable that im just gonna be booted off. hell, i may not even still be playing brawl next year, i wouldnt be surprised if i got sick of it.
its funny, brawl was really fun before i got competitive.

crews would be enjoyable because its something fresh and new, not with the usual singles bullshit may i add.
for someone with muscles, ur a ***** XD!

Cruxis

Smash Lord
for someone with muscles, ur a ***** XD!
LMAO ally oh man i think this comment has just given me a 20% change of mind haha

But bro, lbt is on docs birthday, like legit same day as my bday, if you don't come I won't speak to you as long as I live
lol if u find someone who will pay my venue fee and singles fee, ill come. that way i make less loss

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
So, just curious where's Minus himself on this PR thing? Can people opt out to be off the PR if they desire?

EDIT: "Special Infinite FD Tier" <- what the hell is that?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So, just curious where's Minus himself on this PR thing? Can people opt out to be off the PR if they desire?

yes you can move off it if u want to

Minus was 8th place 2 PR list versions ago (back towards the end of summer, starting of fall)

Special Infinite FD Tier (no offense to Minus but) Iunno what he was smoking when he decided to make this, but its his thread, guess he can do w/e he wants with it :dizzy:

Iliad

Smash Lord

Minus was 8th place 2 PR list versions ago (back towards the end of summer, starting of fall)

Special Infinite FD Tier (no offense to Minus but) Iunno what he was smoking when he decided to make this, but its his thread, guess he can do w/e he wants with it :dizzy:
f674eerdyjgf56exgr865edkhjfdghfhgfsgjkjl734tf yghbjnm576tuyghj

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
He's Serb, I'm Bulgarian, no need to get hostile :). He's also not an *******, just has haters, which is normal if your well known.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
If he was an orthodox brother, he wouldn't be a scum bag. And he's a fake serb prolly, secretly croatian. Nikitovic isn't a serb last name.
Best ask himself, but on that note, what's your background? If your eastern European then that's pretty cool.

Pretty sure troll would say Canadian thou.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Actually Iliad, Bulgaria was allied with the Axis so technically we were on the same side :).
sad face. If I was sober, I would've known that. I correctd my history teachers on ww2.

I'm fairly certain Bulgaria was for the most part neutral. They might have cease-fired with the axis, but if they had fully allied with them, Greece likely would have invaded them as well as Albania to create a larger front for the Italians to deal with, amirite?

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Yes for the most part they were neutral, they joined the Axis in the late part of the War, somewhere around 1943-1944 if I'm correct. Most of the Balkans (Eastern Euros) were Axis thou, Poland/Serb/Hungary etc. so it was kind of a influence thing.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yes for the most part they were neutral, they joined the Axis in the late part of the War, somewhere around 1943-1944 if I'm correct. Most of the Balkans (Eastern Euros) were Axis thou, Poland/Serb/Hungary etc. so it was kind of a influence thing.
Whoa whoa whoa...

Don't try to take advantage of drunk people. Poland and Serbia were most definitely NOT axis. They were conquered by Germany, but they were most certainly Allied by nature. Otherwise they wouldn't have had resistance like they did and guerilla warfare would not have been prevalent in the balkans.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Whoa whoa whoa...

Don't try to take advantage of drunk people. Poland and Serbia were most definitely NOT axis. They were conquered by Germany, but they were most certainly Allied by nature. Otherwise they wouldn't have had resistance like they did and guerilla warfare would not have been prevalent in the balkans.
Yes, your right, I had to look it up myself, here's the excerpt on my nation in regards to Axis.

Bulgaria participated in the German invasion of Yugoslavia and Greece, and annexed Vardar Banovina from Yugoslavia and eastern Greek Macedonia and Western Thrace from Greece. Bulgarian forces garrisoned in the Balkans fought various resistance movements. Despite German pressure, Bulgaria did not join the German invasion of the Soviet Union and never declared war on this country. However, despite the lack of official declarations of war by both sides, the Bulgarian Navy was involved in a number of skirmishes with the Soviet Black Sea Fleet, which attacked Bulgarian shipping.

I confused conquered with allegiance, since technically Poland and Serbia(Yugoslavia at the time) were conquered that forced them to be Axis, which is where my mistake was.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord

I'm da best mayne, I deed it.

Yeah, and much more before that, aaand would be much more now haha.
:laugh: If you don't know what I'm smoking you definitely haven't been paying attention.

Oh, I'll copy and paste those characters now.
Oh and stop teaching me about europeans Illiad. The scarf is enough heritage haha.
Edit: Oh, looks like I wont, when you copy+paste the characters don't stay...... gay.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'm da best mayne, I deed it.

Yeah, and much more before that, aaand would be much more now haha.

:laugh: If you don't know what I'm smoking you definitely haven't been paying attention.

Oh, I'll copy and paste those characters now.
Oh and stop teaching me about europeans Illiad. The scarf is enough heritage haha.
Edit: Oh, looks like I wont, when you copy+paste the characters don't stay...... gay.
Click quote, then copy paste the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom