• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
MK is pretty creative too

these are just a few pictures of the very different and versatile MK styles ive seen people play

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
You forgot DSMASH and Shuttle Loop :)

Also, Fatal do you remember me from LBT1? I'm just curious you used to play Wolf back then, we were in the same pools and I used to play DDD back then. Was bored looking over LBT1 results thread and noticed that we knew each other. I just got confused cause you changed your name from Fatal -> Cruxis.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Peach is by far my favourite character in this game, and I love her playstyle, will never drop her.

DDD is still hella fun thou :) If I was in a tourney for the money or to beat all the n00bs I'd main DDD, but beyond that I rep Peach and will continue to do so, and I will try my best at it :).

Gichan

Smash Champion
And you're doing a good job so far, you'll only get better. but just remember, if you come 25th or don't make it out of pools ever get ready to hear Mikey ****ing tell you over and over and over and over (I can keep going you get the point) to drop Peach for MK. He's lame.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Looking at the top 5 on this PR it seems he has some persuasive skills, haha just kiddin :) MK is ghey, and I'll be a forever MK hater. DDD is my fat penguin bro thou

Cruxis

Smash Lord
You forgot DSMASH and Shuttle Loop :)

Also, Fatal do you remember me from LBT1? I'm just curious you used to play Wolf back then, we were in the same pools and I used to play DDD back then. Was bored looking over LBT1 results thread and noticed that we knew each other. I just got confused cause you changed your name from Fatal -> Cruxis.
haha yeahh i remember, oh man i dont know how i was able to use wolf he sucks lol

yea i changed my name cuz it was way too common and people always mistakened me for the american fatal

SRTM

Smash Ace
haha yeahh i remember, oh man i dont know how i was able to use wolf he sucks lol

yea i changed my name cuz it was way too common and people always mistakened me for the american fatal
i still mistake your name with the american fatal.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Most beers taste like ***. I'll stick to my rum. Rickard's red is alright I guess. Some beers though.... .... -_- ... I'd sooner drink poison than Corona.

wait...why isn't this in the social? >.>

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
my post is an inside joke lol...i like beer,dont get high/drunk anymore though so i cant enjoy it to its fullest....steamwhistle,etcetc

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
No clue, we don't really have anything else to talk about right now, so why not? Thread derailment is fun sometimes.

Yeah, I gotta agree that Corona is pretty disgusting. My dad & my brother drink it all the time, I can't imagine why.

But I guess a discussion about alcoholic beverages doesn't really belong in our PR thread, so it'd probably be better to cut it off here.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
No seriously guys, keep this stuff in the social thread. If it gets too derailed it has the chance of being moved into the "social thread" area, (its happened before) which is to say that this thread is without serious intent, which itself insults our community.
Therefor if you all kept it where it belongs, I would appreciate it.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Mikey is right, I expect to see hype 10 stock holy in a 3 stock match, it can be done, beat toronto joe while you're at it I heard that guy sucks.

Gichan

Smash Champion
wow joe, that is automatic drop on the pr if you don't, LOL.

And Iliad, what the hell do you mean no update till after LBT2? How would you have felt if, let's say, you placed 5th or 4th place that tourney and then it is forgotten by LBT? An update after every tourney isn't that bad if the tournmanents are spread out. LBT2 is happening a month right after mine.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Ease up Gi, cause normally the PR is updated every 2-3 tourneys, not just after every 1. I had thought that was what was expected anyhow.

But nm, regular updates are good. I just thought the whole thing was, updates after 2-3 tourneys so you could see who was consistently placing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom