• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
im 99.9% sure Doc Ace and Mikey will give their approval for this, this scene is dying we need something

Mikey7

Smash Lord
is this clutch?
looooool

im 99.9% sure Doc Ace and Mikey will give their approval for this, this scene is dying we need something
I can confirm that this would happen!!!!

20 bux though, defling our pr

@da kid: MInus just has not copy pasted yet

Tinman: I can tell based on knowing/talking to/listening (iliad, child molestor style) to everyone who is johning out a loss and who is not. I walk around and observe matches (why I don't play many friendlies at all during tournies) and crap like that.
There are some people who will try their absolute hardest no matter what the situation - and I can name all the players who do this, and some who just plain don't give a crap. There are also some that try for some pool matches, but not for others. If you give me a list of players, I'll tell you whos gonna try at what times, and I guarantee I'll be 100% right every time unless its a new player

swordgard

Smash Hero
looooool

I can confirm that this would happen!!!!

20 bux though, defling our pr

@da kid: MInus just has not copy pasted yet

Tinman: I can tell based on knowing/talking to/listening (iliad, child molestor style) to everyone who is johning out a loss and who is not. I walk around and observe matches (why I don't play many friendlies at all during tournies) and crap like that.
There are some people who will try their absolute hardest no matter what the situation - and I can name all the players who do this, and some who just plain don't give a crap. There are also some that try for some pool matches, but not for others. If you give me a list of players, I'll tell you whos gonna try at what times, and I guarantee I'll be 100% right every time unless its a new player

Mind telling me when im trying, I want to see if your right XD

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Tinman 3 PR spots, that **** is mad HYPE.
Nickcam, I need you to commentate without it, It wont be as hype.

Tinnerz, If you win you get 3 PR spots...I'll give you the choice, Bo3 or Bo5
If I win, I get 20$. I think It should be 30$ ;) 10$ for each PR spot you might take.
I need to know ASAP when you want to do this, so I take that day off lol.

nickcam

Smash Ace
DO it tinman you can acheive ultimate glory. Three pr spots!!!!!!!!!!!!! LBT 2, HYPE THIS **** UP!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
For the record, only reason I declined kingaces huge MM is cause' I didn't want to take his money, but if he wants to do it now, at LBT i'll do a 25 dollar MM vs kingace, hope he reads this.

And yes, I approve of the tinman vs culex, I'll make sure its recorded, and yes... We need nickcam commentary with fool, you two should commentate on me vs ace too ;) :) :bee:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Tinman 3 PR spots, that **** is mad HYPE.
Nickcam, I need you to commentate without it, It wont be as hype.

Tinnerz, If you win you get 3 PR spots...I'll give you the choice, Bo3 or Bo5
If I win, I get 20$. I think It should be 30$ ;) 10$ for each PR spot you might take.
I need to know ASAP when you want to do this, so I take that day off lol.
DO it tinman you can acheive ultimate glory. Three pr spots!!!!!!!!!!!!! LBT 2, HYPE THIS **** UP!
And yes, I approve of the tinman vs culex, I'll make sure its recorded, and yes... We need nickcam commentary with fool
Might I proposed we get MDK for a special guest commentary?

That way we get the epic hype but Tinman can't john about Nickcam.
if MDK comments i swear to God it will be by far the most hyped match in canada ever
nickcam is MDK 2.0
No one can hype a match like Nickam. Fact.
Someone who knows him IRL get him to come. I he commentates, Tinman can have my spot on the PR too (if he wins).

Hype

Smash Lord
how come your list says who the honorable mention people play, but it doesnt say who the main PR people play?
LMAO

Mind telling me when im trying, I want to see if your right XD
You would like to be able to try in all matches but you need the adrenaline of a bracket match to go all out.

if MDK comments i swear to God it will be by far the most hyped match in canada ever
Someone who knows him IRL get him to come. I he commentates, Tinman can have my spot on the PR too (if he wins).

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
I can ask MDK if he wants to come to LBT2. I don't think he will come but ill make sure he knows whats going on XD

Tin Man

Smash Hero
BTW everyone the proof is up. Tinman was hit with a fair tip at 68% (became 80 or 82%) and died. No more lying no more johns Tinny.
like i said, I was thinking about a different event, when I was rob on FD, getting faired across the stage, kill 1, i was at like 170, thats what i was thinking about, and also, whats wrong with dying from that kill game 1?

nickcam

Smash Ace
A new level of di has been introduced to the universe. Tinman i dunno how the hell you did that but ur di brought me to tears. What THe ****. I thought u were at 140 when u were talking to me. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt saying u were at 80. Kingace should teach you his di. **** too much epic. You probably went to another galaxy looking for clutch and you found that di and decided to share it with us. Thank you tin man for giving us something new to talk about for a long, long time.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
i swear next time its not gonna be kingace is looking for his knife, its gonna be tinman like he'll be playing culex in his $20 mm and suddenly turn around and shank nick after he dies to a sourspot captain falcon knee in the middle of final destination bcuz of his clutch di and nick starts screaming his random commentary about it

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
This is nearly the equivalent to the whole Kingace BBBBBBBBBBBBBB thing, Kingace took it well, Tinman on the other hand isn't liking the whole "what is clutch" gimmick.

I find it truly hilarious tbh, cheer up tinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom