• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Gi is a f*cking beast. Bout friggin time. Just wish I was still goin to tournies so I could be fightin' along side ya skipper. Oh well, meet ya in the summer dawg!;)

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Do any of you by any chance play at Play N Trade at Dundas & University?

I've been going to school at that table top school nearby for 6 months and stepped in here for the first time yesterday.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Do any of you by any chance play at Play N Trade at Dundas & University?

I've been going to school at that table top school nearby for 6 months and stepped in here for the first time yesterday.
we play either at york university on wed nights in 2 weeks we're gona be playing at university of toronto: mississauga on tuesday nights

thers a york thread in this section of hte forum and, there will be a utm thread soon

SRTM

Smash Ace
****. Being kicked off again. I blame it on having to fight a first seed first when I should have fought second. Guess my doubs results didn't impact anything. I'm taking you u+c down next tourny.

Utm? Never been there and I'm moving to edge of sauga/tommorow.
Gah, it's still 30 minutes from me.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
i nominate myself to be on the list, or at least mentioned lolol

we having friendlies at UTM on tues? **** mikey way to pick the day where im not free -_-

Gichan

Smash Champion
Aw come on man! PLEASE PUT Gi NOT GI!!

Dayum, looking at that list, it seems nearly impossible to get on the PR. only two people who stand a chance are Kalm and Iliad and that is IF someone does not attend the next tourney or something. GTA steppin it up.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Aw come on man! PLEASE PUT Gi NOT GI!!

Dayum, looking at that list, it seems nearly impossible to get on the PR. only two people who stand a chance are Kalm and Iliad and that is IF someone does not attend the next tourney or something. GTA steppin it up.
Loooool

I'm not making PR while Mikey is a panelist.

Tru fax.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though niha rawg wa

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'm not making PR while Mikey is a panelist.
Umm.. what the **** is that suppose to mean. No hate but thats a tinman comment right there, pretty **** pointless. Just beat some people, maybe throw in a couple more sidesteps and ur good to go.

SRTM

Smash Ace
I'm taking 10th spot next tourny. Mark my words.
If I get a proper bracket matchup, none of that lbt bull****
and shifu? You aren't replacing me. It's on.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'm taking 10th spot next tourny. Mark my words.
If I get a proper bracket matchup, none of that lbt bull****
and shifu? You aren't replacing me. It's on.
man no offence i know ur a real good player, but didnt u have to play tinman or somerything first round... thats not a death bracket lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOLOL, Decoy is such a beast.

I don't know why there are sooo many waahs about brackets (no this isn't just referring to you stephen, this is to many), it's like everyone is mad about having to play someone they don't want to play. there are people complaining about brackets at EVERY tourney, be it top players or low end players. Just do what you gotta do to get what you want, none of this bs of "I'm entitled to a certain placing but seeding screwed me up". Like...I can't recall an example of one of the higher end PR members complaining about a certain placing but this happens a lot. If you're good enough to place then do it.

Like srtm, you got what it takes to beat tin man if you focus enough, but you lost so it happens.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i say we host a PR tourney at york,why did we never go through with that idea i remember it was sposed to go down

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
you guys are lucky that the fox boards are the best of all time...changed the sig because NKB made this for me =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom