• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i think that a certain retired sauga snake would say something different about why you play mk, joe :laugh::laugh::laugh:
LMFAO...i cant post in this topic anymore...i have been *****

and dangit Jon,your such a needy boyfriend WHAT ABOUT WHAT I WANT

Iliad

Smash Lord
What you want doesn't matter sexy, only that my ******* puckers pour vous.

And he doesn't play fox because of a certain unretired sauga MK, who made joe ****ing rage. And also happily responded to the query of "Have you ever broken a B button before?" with a wide smiling "Yes actually."

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
LOL sauga2cheap ...i think everyone from sauga has lamed out my Fox atleast once,except for sauga joe,joes cant do that stuff to other joes

Mk makes my life easier lulz

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I seem to remember smacking you with a 17% dmg laser at von casual.
reflector2gud

Sorry joe.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Just reading the past few pages made me lul. I can't wait to come back into the scene when school is over. Mark your calendars for April 22nd.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i noticed AIB and WC have PS1 as a neutral instead of lylat...what do you guys think of tryingt hat out?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
WOW wtf epoch fail

if i had it my way (which is the right way) fd, bf, sv are neutrals

no sarcasm
thats dull/boring. I like it the way it is. I wouldn't mind cutting it down to 3 neutrals however, but with that neutral set, might as well limit the # of available CP stages. Also u can always do this at ur own tourney.

I'm sorry, but that ZSS was terrible...
They were both terrible players :laugh:

I would mind :/

(I vote for 7 neutrals)
don't be like WC lol

nickcam

Smash Ace
I would just like to make an announcement. Tinman, at a sauga casual my 7 year old brother di'd a marth tippered fair at 68% and called it "Easy". I have the vid and carter and mikey as my witnesses. Im pretty sure that proves on a knowledge basis that ur di is atleast worse then a child, and the mythbusters vid we did is gonna prove that its the worst in the universe.

Iliad

Smash Lord
loooooooooool tinners and chris. The vid was posted in april 2008, ease up. It's meant to showcase the glitch, not their "skill"

Also nickcam, host those bad boys up.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
loooooooooool tinners and chris. The vid was posted in april 2008, ease up. It's meant to showcase the glitch, not their "skill"

Also nickcam, host those bad boys up.
I know that, but of course I'm going to take every opportunity I can to tell everybody how awesome I am. :p

Serious though, I don't think that glitch should be taken into consideration when determining if it should be a neutral or not, as we have never seen it occur at any of our tourneys on any of the stages it can happen on (including Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Pirate Ship, Brinstar, Rainbow Cruise, and Yoshi's Island)

If it were a real problem that has affected the outcome of our tournaments before, I wouldn't say anything.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I would just like to make an announcement. Tinman, at a sauga casual my 7 year old brother di'd a marth tippered fair at 68% and called it "Easy". I have the vid and carter and mikey as my witnesses. Im pretty sure that proves on a knowledge basis that ur di is atleast worse then a child, and the mythbusters vid we did is gonna prove that its the worst in the universe.
sauga casual? or 3 way metaknight training fest!

sauga beastly 5 man crew at next crew battle gonna be:

kingace(mk), hype (mk), mikey (mk), nickcam (mk), carter (mk)

fool, shifu, ryanfw - missed the cut for not playing mk enough.
dimmy - quit tier lol

EVERYONE PLAY MK YOU HAVE NO CHANCE WITHOUT HIM

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
The video I posted was more of a joke response to TO Joe than anything else.

In all seriousness the real problem I see with PS1 as a neutral is the transformations.

The Fire and Rock stages both allow for non-punishable camping...
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbmu8fGcWaw )

as well as D-tilt infinites for Marth, MK and G&W, DDD gets a D-Throw infinite, Jab locking becomes unbelievably easier, and both stages severely limit the amount of ground you have to fight on.

The windmill transformation creates a potential spike for all characters with essentially any move, as well as allow for unbelievable strings of attacks while directly under the windmill.

The stage transformation sequence interrupts all ground moves, and as already shown in the above video, is responsible for stock losing glitches. (There is more than the intangible stage glitch, Marth sometimes flies offstage while in the middle of his Dancing Blade).

Honestly I have no problem with these traits in PS1, I just think that its too extreme to be a neutral.

Hype

Smash Lord
@Nate that made me go out and buy Haagen dazs at 4 am lol...it's already gone.

Edit: I think we should keep the neutrals the way they are.

even though everyone hates lylat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom